Does vaping kill gains?

Does vaping kill gains?

Attached: 91959428-D5D7-4202-84F5-54A9391C2578.jpg (2700x1793, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/115/7/E1560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know but it looks stupid.

yes. the same with sucking dicks or letting yourself stray from the path of a human being

No, if anything it might help because nicotine increases blood flow to your muscles. I doubt it would really make a significant impact, but it's not hurting anything.

Yes, smoke cigars/pipes instead

>that feeling of hitting the juul with your morning coffee

Attached: 6174c8a2bcdbd5640185423001701172.jpg (750x734, 89K)

You’ll have more trouble telling your parents you’re a fucking faggot first.

Vaping is invented by jews to turn straight me into homosexuals. All vape fluids have a slight cock flavor, all my female friens confirm this.

I only vape dude weed because its practically odorless

Wallet gains. It was such a waste of money, I'm glad I threw my shit out.

I started vaping 2 months ago, before this I was a smoker. I smoked 2 cigarretes in the day and I felt the effects of smoking a lot when training. Now I can vape all day and I feel nothing when training, 100% motivated.

GO VAPE!

Attached: 1513367897586.jpg (550x620, 85K)

Effects of smoking propylene glycol and glycerol long-term are unknown, so yeah maybe

>Smoking anything at all
>Needing to put something phallic in your mouth every few hours
>Being addicted to nicotine in 2019

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.84M)

Hey don't judge.

Everyone has vices.

Bump

Started vaping 2 months ago, recently I've been unable to stop thinking about fucking trannies

did you also join Jow Forums 2 months ago?

Fuck yeah that may be it

Not at all, nic increases test and sperm count.
Cigs have 52 chemicals in them, vape juice should only have 4. You are inhaling water with some flavor/nicotine.
>But it looks gay!
Get over it, fags will call everything gay.
>Smoke cigerates!
Don't be a masochistic faggot, life isn't hard.
>Trannies!
Have sex.

Attached: 7aa68482a600339242074644a6c245a1fd271cf5165ebdc29d34db232.jpg (773x1008, 240K)

it kills all respect people might have for you

Sitting here ripping the juul reading this thread. Need some advice. I'm 6'1 185 with muscular arms, pecs, and a wide frame. I cut out carbs completely and eat keto meals + work out. However I still have belly fat and thigh fat that is resisting my lifting / cardio work. Will I ever achieve skinny ottermode or should I just eat more and lift more to bloatmaxx

Have some Tegridy dude.

Attached: 0ca04369e00a3125.jpg (1078x1078, 94K)

That's wrong. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor that'll not only cause a spike in blood pressure but cut off blood to muscles. No pump and poor circulation means less gains.

>He doesnt smoke a cigar with friends every now and again

It certainly kills depression

Honestly I was a better runner when I smoked cigarettes, don't know why maybe it's the lungs being used to having less oxygen. My 3 mile time was over a minute faster when I was smoking marb reds compared to when I stopped.

I like go get my nic on with some ol' swedish snus

Attached: general_snus_classic_portion_70_se_1.jpg (430x344, 41K)

yes

nicotine kills your appetite, no appetite means no eating and no eating means no gains

and dignity.

Attached: 8017791134d8b62f.png (1029x1322, 1.38M)

pnas.org/content/115/7/E1560
>We found that ECS induces DNA damage in mouse lung, bladder, and heart and reduces DNA-repair functions and proteins in lung. Nicotine and its nitrosation product 4-(methylnitrosamine)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone can cause the same effects as ECS and enhance mutations and tumorigenic cell transformation in cultured human lung and bladder cells. These results indicate that nicotine nitrosation occurs in the lung, bladder, and heart, and that its products are further metabolized into DNA damaging agents. We propose that ECS, through damaging DNA and inhibiting DNA repair, might contribute to human lung and bladder cancer as well as to heart disease, although further studies are required to substantiate this proposal.

Just better off not doing it, pretty much as bad as cigarettes.