Squat

How do I improve squat flexibility? Any good stretches? Pic unrelated.

Attached: 8e80bcb48a84576d40ccf31fa485eb85.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

For some reason, you white guys love these bimbo roasties with bolted on tits lmao. They’re annoying and dumb as bricks, their pussies are always dry and they have no idea how to fuck. 2/10 would not recommend

They get bolt-ons because no one would look at them otherwise.
They'd be just another garden-variety small chested girl in a sea of many.

Shes dirty hot like greasy street food. I wanna eat that and then regret it

>that mole
Oh no.

seriously? I noticed asian guys and indian men are the ones who love this kinda woman along with trashy white guys mostly.

I wanna cum on that mole

Breh I'll fuck anything as long as I've got plastic on

Love Karma. Would marry that bimbo slut in a heartbeat.

B-but user I'm chinese and she's not attractive to me

Third world squats as much as possible, while watching TV, pumping gas, waiting for your microwave tendies to cook. Took like 3 months but I got full depth, comfortable resting 3rd world squat. Translates well to real squats, just stop at buttwink

this chick looked way better before she fucked up her lips

I'd take a garden-variety small chested girl with actual personality traits over a bolt-on titted airhead bimbo in a heartbeat

Girls with small tits can't be trusted desu

If you'd say no to OP's pic you're a fag or are just lying to yourself cause you know deep down you can't get that, so you lie to make yourself feel better.

You've never had big fake lips give you a BJ before have you? Once you go bimbo lips, you can't go back.

based, any hole's a goal

>You're a fag for having standards and dignity.

Attached: 1551799758943.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

It's a hot girl with a big tits, 99% of men would fuck given half a chance. Sick of all of the white knights talking out their ass "Plastic is disgusting" "Small boobs are better" "Ergh look at this lips". Like get over yourself.

I'd love to see some of the girls you fags have sex with, and see how they compare to pic related. Millions of nuts have been spilled to this girl, would millions of nuts be spilled to the last girl you fucked? With small tits and real this and real that?

Fucking contrarians trying too hard to be cool.

Attached: Karma-Rx-2-800x445.jpg (800x445, 54K)

i fucking love karma
shes such a fucking airhead bimbo lmao

i only fuck girls from the back so i dont care about tits. Girls with huge fake tits usually have bony butts and cant take dick at all

Exactly, wouldn't marry or her or date her for longer than a month. But as far as fucking? Like you said a perfect big titted bimbo just made for fucking with those big lips.

yeh for sure, if you watch the interviews shes given she actually comes off very fucking stupid
shes a perfect side hoe