Do white people have the worst gym etiquette?

Why don’t white people rerack weights or wipe down equipment? They always leave the gym a mess.

Attached: AF06524C-EA2D-47B5-B8E4-7B14A5832B3B.jpg (400x280, 86K)

I don't think that's exclusive to white people user

Nah I am white and I can confidently say white people do this all the time

what percent of your gym is white tho?

god im so embarrassed being white at the gym. the black guys around me are always talking about the women they fuck (no doubt white) and grunt like wildebeests during their sets while the white dudes putter around on their phones and never make a noise while lifting

i have never seen a nigger in person. do they smell as bad as people say?

Because fuck you that's why

these are all discord trannies

There are two other threads on this topic already and this fucking cunt needs to make it about race.

Take this to Jow Forums, racist. Jow Forums is a support board.

I have never seen a black guy re rack his weights

Attached: 1561115644464.gif (245x245, 722K)

Rich people do. So more likely to be white.

To be fair there was a flock of thots last night (white, or mostly white, or could pass as white) who did hip thrusts and didn't sort the bars out after.

Otherwise it's always the younger black guys who will do 200kg rack pulls and then brag about deadlifting 200kg and then leave everything as is.

>Germans
>White
Sorry, but you tried.

Attached: 665442.jpg (665x442, 69K)

>let me tell you whos white
mutt detected, LA LUZ EXTINGUO

Attached: cunny_investigation.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

You need to grow up and see that people shill anti white stuff here

At least they don't shoot people or smell like literal poo when they sweat a bit.

Negro here. Apparently both races think the other smell like shit so you be the judge. Apparently white people give off a wet dog smell when wet. It’s weird

agreed, all humans are trash

The only one who pisses in my pool is an old Chinese guy. The only sweaty fat shirtless guy is black.

Not everything is about race. Some people are just inconsiderate.

Mashallah brother American kuffar think they are white LOL Inshallah I just hope fitna abolishe here in Europe

Good thread
All fields

i never understood this "meme"
the guys that fill Jow Forums nowadays are so fucking sad.
>dilute
>discord tranny
is this seriously what you incels have invented to counter the perfect description for guys like you?

Black people always come in groups and gather around one squat rack. I guess it's not a problem since they aren't taking up much equipment. It's just weird seeing 4-5 people standing around one piece of equipment.

post body and lifts or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Funniest thing I ever saw was this 6’6 giganigga doing leg press like 8pl8 and this tiny gym thot asks if he’s done. He says yes and walks away without reracking. The look on her fucking face.
>mfw her face

Attached: A01F956D-D3AF-4906-B050-4043E8BA52CE.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

I swear to god 95% of black guys have this certain smell to them. Honestly I think it smells clean and like you guys all wear the same cologne. I wish I smelled that nice.

nah dude, niggers stink.
I think niggers just say "oh yea? you guys stink too, so there!"

reddit cuck detected

Depends on the whites I guess. People around where I live aren’t shitbags and no one in my gym does this shit.

Based

Now you're just being intentionally provocative.

fast twitch black muscles too slow for your slow twitch white eyes

cocoa butter. i use it. people tell me i smell good all the time. (i'm white)

Like you don’t do it to other races all the time

I personally don't, but thanks for showing your hand.