Going to start my first cycle, test only. What can I expect?

Going to start my first cycle, test only. What can I expect?

Attached: B16FE579-F598-4509-A188-71D98BEBB717.jpg (1241x1492, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DN3RRcgqddQ
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190718123258.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gains.

Long term regret.

instant pump

Feeling good as fuck all day

All of the above + sudden urge to fuck twinks

Judgement from those who don’t cheat to get gains. And that’s a good thing.

what comes up, must come down

Based

their called traps

it wont cure your autism, but you'll not hate yourself as much

you basically progress like a beginner with above average genes no matter how advanced of a lifter you are
youll gain about 40/30/30% muscle/water/fat weight depending on diet training and genes
youll feel really great mentally, your anxiety and depression will fade as your motivation increases
your libido will increase or decrease depending on how well you can control your e2
t. just finished first test-only cycle

Real talk you’ll make pretty good gains although when you have some orals as well you’ll really notice it. You’ll also be extremely horny, like levels you’ve never known possible and then there’s a chance you might fuck your hair

acne
balding
sexual frustration

Welcome to the darkside brother. Enjoy the ride.

Only for weeb fags

nattylords will start hunting you day and night

have this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=DN3RRcgqddQ

Thanks broheim
Any ideas on what maintaining the gains will be like once i’m off?

Off cycle, you'll rely on your natural test production to support your gains, which will be suppressed in presence of exogenous test.

impotence, heart problems

You won't. Welcome to the ride that never ends

>testosterone
>heart problems
Yes goy this is why men need more estrogen

Shrunken balls

>Any ideas on what maintaining the gains will be like once i’m off?

Hahahahahahaha. You'll lose all your fake gains and a chunk of your naturally attained gains too, due to the destroyed natural test.

That's why roiders just blast and cruise.

You’re retarded

hCG

Your balls will shrink. You should do some post cycle therapy to regenerate them. Clomid and HCG are the standards, I think.

Test didn't make me feel too different. I gained some weight, but the biggest change I noticed was getting big hard boners like I was 16 again. And morning wood. If you have a GF, she will be pleased.

Exogenous test thickens the right ventricle and causes heart problems you fucking loser

Got any fucking proof, fagboy?

>brain damaged roider denying obvious facts

Based.

Post body

Who fucking cares about having big balls? What are you gonna do with them? Yeah let me inject more shit into my body and take pills that give cataracts so my balls will grow back 25%

u mirin faggot? Now you

Attached: 8.3.19 post body proof.jpg (1592x3264, 450K)

>no time stamp
>”hehe I put the date in the file name”
Try again

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

he could inject testosterone, NOT work out and still gain more than you while you go to the gym every day.

additionally a cycle of testosterone will have long term benefits making it easier for you to get jacked again. It alters your genetic expression.

im natty and this is just the facts, if you're hating on roids at least be objective about it so someone takes you serious you fag

I have a friend thats off cycle and he’s absolutely massive, parents hardly recognized him even though he’s apparently worse off than a natty in your eyes

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190718123258.htm
>Users of TRT had a 21 percent greater risk of cardiovascular events compared with nonusers
This is with TRT doses which are significantly lower than what people inject up their assess for bodybuilding.

>sciencedaily.com
Doesn’t sound like a medical journal to me.

>get blown the fuck out
>"t-that's not r-really you!"

Haha based coward didn't even post his body yet like wtf lmao

I didn't say "steroids dont work", I said "going off steroids kills the fake gains".

Don't let insecurity ruin your life.

>hahaha maybe if I don’t verify my body but insult him I won’t have to post my actually body

No it doesn’t. Unless you’ve been using roids for several years and then stop, you won’t lose shit.

I don't care about having big balls, but I want kids someday. For that reason, my TRT doctor put me on a moderate dose of HCG constantly, and has me taking a month off twice a year to regen my balls, with clomid, anastrozole and extra HCG. Supposedly that will (probably) keep my fertility and my endogenous test production alive. He was saying if I wanted to try for kids, his protocol would be the same protocol of HCG, clomid, and anastrozole.

Clomid = cataracts?

No balls

I forgot but I'm taking anastrozole with the test also, to suppress estrogen.

>shrunken balls
>enlarged heart
>mental disorders

All for the sake of a few more likes on Instagram. Pathetic.

t. Natty cuck

How to get sexi bodii?

Boy sure showed him wrong huh

>needing roids to workout because you lift like shit as a natty
>calling others cucks
Made me lel

Attached: 120.jpg (552x504, 35K)

ONE cycle of test-e won't lose shit. if you go all out on roids and have a ridiculous amount of mass to sustain, then of course.

Ah that makes sense if you’re on a doctor prescribed TRT. What dose are you on out of curiosity? Having to come off twice a year for just a trt dose is a bit much in my entirely uninformed opinion.

And yes clomid is one the harsher ancillary drugs involved with steroid. Iirc vision problems occur in 1-10% of people with some of it being permanent damage

>one cycle of test does more than years of natty lifting
>not a cuck

>unironically can't commit himself to a year of working out
A cuck AND undisciplined, what a combo

OK but doesn't trt mess up your natural test?

>work out for two years natty while eating well
>end up looking better than 95% of people

>work out for 3 months, roid
>be bigger, but not "better" looking
>look ugly, disproportionate, insecure

>taking roids makes you disproportionate
Cope

100% placebo

t. guy on 500mg test/week

>this actual unironic cope

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

You can expect that every morning when you look in the mirror and see your """gains""", you'll immediately remember that you *cheated* to get them, and that since steroid-gotten gains look different than natty gains, everyone will also know you cheated, too -- and you'll probably lie to them about it, and they'll *know* you lied to them -- and everyone you know will lose respect for you, not only because you're a cheater, but because you *lied* to them about it.

Enjoy your """gains""", though, I guess. You're certainly going to be paying a high price for them, so I guess you may as well enjoy them, for whatever they're good for.

>says the one trying to rationalize a less effective lifting method because of “discipline”

>still crying at me over being too shit as a natty

Holy absolute cope.

Attached: 00F3D3E5-8906-4206-BBC4-87F3F0D716A5.jpg (486x309, 121K)

Your a retard

>he says lifting 5 days a week eating chicken and rice just to get 20% as ripped as a dude running test for a few months

t. Drug addict.

That's actually positive.

Who want to live any more second than possible in this cucked world.

Attached: 84086ed0f9993202757e684cf9288953.jpg (600x450, 32K)

C O P E

I can rob convenience stores for money or I can work a job, which do you think I choose?

We all know a manlet who roids and walks around, lats spread, trying to intimidate people. Do you respect that guy? Or is he on par with a homeless guy in your mind? Exactly. Roid monkeys are on par with that.

>using roids is “stealing gains”

Attached: 786C2C6D-9A94-437B-999F-83E208B8013D.png (581x525, 55K)

post body with timestamp
because I'll bet you're the one who is """coping"""

Damn bitch you think with that brain

Attached: 4BF8E283-5304-4BB7-93E9-97A536EC4F79.jpg (486x669, 66K)

Testiclet cope tears...delicious

post body with timestamp

Natty lifting is working a minimum wage job, because it’s “all you can do”.
Roofing is getting an education and getting paid more for less time because you got educated and knew there was a better way.

But I'm actually right.
At least depression wise I can tell you it won't help at all because I sure am ready to fucking kill myself.

At least I look jacked and aesthetics haha

Attached: Wojak.png (1959x1469, 924K)

not much

Post body

You’re depressed because you know you cheated and have a weak will. Stupid roidmonkey cuck

>shrunk testicles
>bitch tits
>impotence
>high blood pressure
>all to pack on a bit more size that no one besides other gym bros will give two shits about
Sure getting paid well

>”I read this article on Cosmo that says roids are bad”

TO ALL YOU APPARENTLY PRO-STEROIDS FAGGOTS IN THIS THREAD WHO REFUSE TO POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP:

You have NO GAINS and you goddamned well know it, which is why you refuse to post pics.
You're full of shit, (((You))) are the ones who are COPING. Eat shit and die, you're massive faggots.

Cope

Attached: DBFA377C-4157-42E8-9879-22519EBA2B1A.jpg (270x270, 41K)

Attached: 5FF24507-386E-47DB-B1C8-B2FBE670FC12.jpg (1941x2046, 592K)

>can't prove me wrong on side effects
>doubles down on retardation
Go cry in a corner bitchtits

You sure told me.

Attached: 1564099630040.png (390x348, 125K)

Copecel

>roiding for this
Jesus fucking Christ

>this is what roids gets you

Post body with timestamp faggot
No timestamp, you're a no-gains faggot even if that is you, KYS

Make me you roid monkey

I’m OP you smoothbrain, why do you think I want to take them? I’m trying to get back to where I was or get even bigger

Attached: 1E9EF725-5251-4173-B2B7-1ED40033A59E.jpg (1242x1342, 309K)

Depressingly bad

ROIDING FOR THIS AHAHHAHA
THERE ARE LITERALLY 15-YEAR-OLD SOCCER PLAYERS WITH MORE DEVELOPED PHYSIQUES

Keep working out you bitch. I worked out for a year and look bigger than you. Fucking pathetic Jesus

I'm not a cheating cunt who injects horse jizz

>this is what test does to you
BOY SURE HOPE THAT HEART DISSASE WAS WORTH THIS BODY

if your natty test level is >700, do pct
if its