Tell me all about the fat burners that actually work

No DNP or T3, I can't get those. No Adderall either. I'm ready to drugmaxx to help me get lean, I'm already using nicotine gums and caffeine from energy drinks, they help a lot with my OMEOD protocol but I can always do better. C'mon anons hit me

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuIlsN32WaE
reddit.com/r/science/comments/3qovff/albuterol_with_caffeine_produces_significant/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6121962/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smoke crack

Pharma grade shit or bust boyo

Mucuna puriens, ephedrine, DMAA, PEA HCL

youtube.com/watch?v=vuIlsN32WaE
Eat less, move more, keep breathing. A tree gains mass by breathing in carbon, we lose mass by breathing it out.

>TEDx

Attached: 1564825786182.png (454x520, 13K)

Does Albuterol+Caffeine work?
reddit.com/r/science/comments/3qovff/albuterol_with_caffeine_produces_significant/
these comments all vouch for it, seems fucking legit lads might be the gold mine

The only far burners that work are DNP/Clen/Ephedrine, simple as

Keto. It works the same way as DNP.

eat less calories than you burn, every day, actually works

never thought i’d read something so retarded in my life desu

dont
take
any
of
them

they are more dangerous than juice

Do Israeli keyboards use unicode apostrophe instead of the typewriter glyph?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6121962/

Attached: 1545493999803.png (152x254, 56K)

is CLA worth it?

Keto is safe and causes more calories to burn as heat through mitochondrial uncoupling.

It's the same way DNP works.

keto will cure cancer and increase your penis size

Tbh, it's not worth a single cent.

To answer OP, use cardarine from a reputable source. Can't give a source on here but check r/sarmssourcetalk for more info and etc.
>inb4 lol cancer nigger
Actually educate yourself

Chems can only take you so far, and I'd wait till later phases of weight loss to add them. Get as lean as you can cutting calories slowly first, then slowly add cardio as you plateau, and when you're cardiomaxxed think about adding some chems.

Albuterol will work, just take it before cardio. Beta-2 agonists are synpathomimetics, they'll inhibit protein breakdown for fuel and promote lipolysis, just like you'd hope when running from a sabertoothed tiger or whatever.

Can probably find some ephedrine or dmaa with minimal effort. Yohimbine it you are feeling extra lazy with the amount of effort you want to spend to get anything.

Smoke pharma grade crack

Doesn't DNP give you cataracts or some shit? Even if you're taking a normal dose?