Becoming a Living God

To become a living god there are certain physiology truths that one must realize:

>the heart is not a pump its a valve

The true air pump are the lungs. that's why when someone is having a so called "cardiac arrest" you always pump the lungs.

>all diseases are caused by fungi

99% of human diseases are caused by fungi and that 1% is caused by bacteria due to not being hygienic. There is no such thing as a virus.

>99% of human food causes diseases

This is why both vegans and carnivores are wrong and both groups are unhealthy and always fighting over who is more healthy even though both groups suffer from multiple health issues. This needs a thread itself but to know more about the subject just read the book Mucusless Healing System by Arnold Ehret. Things that you are allowed to eat are very limited since all animal products like meat and dairy produce mucus that become a pathological bed for fungi to grow on. Even cancer is fungi growing inside your intracellular space due to the mucus filling that space and acting as a pathological bed for the fungi to grow on it. Any vegetable that has starch in it is pure poison like potato and rice because starch produces massive amounts of mucus that leads to fungi growth.

>food is not the real fuel of the body

The real fuel of the body is oxygen that you burn as fuel. You can live without food but if you try this without going through a transition period you will die because your body is not ready. You need to deprogram the body.

Attached: BLG.png (629x592, 549K)

Didnt read LOL

Your loss, mortal.

Does your mom agree with your theory? Ask her about where the real pump is she knows better ;)

Thanks for bumping the thread so more people can read it and become free of this material prison, mortal.

Attached: 1564344515338.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Post body

I don't have one. Seems like you didn't read my OP.

>the heart is not a pump its a valve
wrong
>all diseases are caused by fungi
wrong
>99% of human food causes diseases
wrong
>food is not the real fuel of the body
lolwut
wrong
>The real fuel of the body is oxygen that you burn as fuel
lolwut
wrong
>I'm the OP and I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face!
Finally, you said something that's correct.

Attached: wtfamireadingjackiechan.jpg (600x391, 56K)

You were not destined to become a living god. Close this thread and forget you ever stumbled upon it.

lolwut

Attached: dd66c7a5197b22e5312a31fbf7392b612c7677e8bda3fad8feb1fc428cd029d5.jpg (510x380, 60K)

>derp

Attached: i am a huge faggot.jpg (258x320, 21K)

Interesting stuff... currently reading through some of the text online. If it's just a meme idc, at least I had something to read

I have cured cancer patients using that book. You can cure literally any disease using it and i am the living proof for it.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK:

Attached: unbelievable bullshit.gif (399x227, 267K)

Oh shit, it's OP!

Attached: OP air.gif (244x200, 959K)

If viruses aren't real then how come I drink antibacterial soap and still get diarrhea? Retard

Close the thread and forget you ever opened it.

...So... Stop eating all food, but just eat air by breathing instead?
If you want people to kms themselves, just tell them tide pods taste good...

Attached: 1542914293202.gif (500x500, 236K)

>So let me get this straight, you were trying to eat air?

Attached: DOC.jpg (612x408, 26K)

lolfag

Attached: 1c9b73f7be3deaf37ebc8fbe306318eef635c237ad996d33b3eed0166abc5e0b.jpg (530x402, 66K)

That is not correct. Any vegetable that doesn't contain starch is good like tomato, eggplant, zucchini, okra, cucumber etc.

What you need the most are simple sugars in fruits they burn very well and make all kind of tissues. But you need all of these as transition diets if you want to become a living god. Without the transition you will die like any other normal human being. Thats why Steve Jobs died. He didn't transition. The true transition looks like this:

normal humans food > transition into mucus-lean food > transition into mucusless food > transition into fruit only > transition into one type fruit > transition into water only > transition into breatharian only feeding on oxygen

Arent you the dame guy posting couple of days ago looking for volunteers to heal?

Hey OP great thread, thanks so much for sharing! I'm 100% with you on this, everyone else has it wrong!
They also have been fooled by the Illuminatti that the Earth is round, which of course is utter foolishness, anyone can see it's flat!
Also the Moon landing was totally faked but people are such sheep that they actually believe the Hollywood fantasy the government concocted!
Area 51 is full of aliens (from their own flat worlds, of course!) and they've been working with the government for decades now on the mind-control lasers that beam pacifying messages into everyones brains every single day (except me, my tinfoil hat keeps them out -- you should get one yourself before you're brainwashed!).

Other bits of information everyone should know so they have a better healthier life:
>your heart can only beat so many times in your life so making it beat faster means you die quicker
>anything more than 50 grams of protein per day is a waste and will destroy your kidneys
>fruits and vegetables contain ANTI-NUTRIENTS so you should never eat them, eat only raw meat (cooking it also creates anti-nutrients)
>no-fap actually works
>jelqing won't ever damage your penis
>Donald Trump never ever lies about anything, ever

I am the same guy. I just told you in OP how to do it yourself i don't have time to accept patients. You can do it yourself by reading these two books:

>Mucusless Healing System - Arnold Ehret

>Rational Fasting - Arnold Ehret

You can heal any disease even blindness and insanity. I cured eye herpes, seborrheic dermatitis and Inflammatory bowel disease, three of them considered by doctors as incurable.

What about vision and stretch marks?Also i believe mucuss is really bad but no food... Basic laws of thermodynamics tell us you have to burn kcal for energy

Yeah i tought so, I have excellent memory. Thank you for your info. Will definatelly try it out. Ty for your kindness

But user, don't you KNOW? """Science""" is just part of the Dreamings of the Demi-Urge, it's not real, it's all just a hologram! Please for your own sake user don't be one of the mindless sheep!

>To become a living god
Stopped there bucko

Attached: 2019-05-27_07-02-45.jpg (122x159, 7K)

oxygen isn't fuel retard it's an oxidizer learn basic chemistry

When you become free of mucus and pus through the transition diets your tissue repairing process also speeds up. For example if you eat bad food like starchy vegetables and animal products and you get cut you bleed for a longtime and your wound heals after a very long time but if you transition into what i mentioned above your bleeding in case of a cut stops immediately and your wounds heal real quick. Your hair stops falling and your vision gets revived.