I went to the gym yesterday and um very embarrased right now

i went to the gym yesterday and um very embarrased right now

the instructor said to me lift 15kg each arm, but i couldnt. then, he lowed to 12kg and then again, i couldnt. so i had to try with 10kg. finally, i did it but its not easy. there were some guys there that didnt laught at me and even tried to help me, but i was so ashamed. i couldnt sleep tonight. I'm thinking not come back there

Attached: images (4).jpg (540x568, 27K)

user, you're pathetic holy shit, how couldn't you lift 15 fucking kg? It's not like you did 100 reps, you literally couldn't, what level if manlet are you on?

I'm 1,80 and 56kg

Attached: 205.gif (512x512, 425K)

Are you me? I am 24 years old tho, what about you?

Holly shit dude

you should be embarrassed.

Pathetic. Nothing for it but to keep lifting until you are stronger.

I'm 26

any tip?

everyone has to start somewhere

Eat a lot of food and do COMPOUND exercises, not bullshit 15kg curls lol. Start with the empty bar.

when you lift big they'll remember how far you've come since not being able to curl 12kg

Did he ask you to curl or press over head?

those guys weren't laughing because they knew you were trying.

No they were laughing at the """""instructor""""" for thinking this guy can curl more than half his bodyweight.

It's okay, keep in mind that if you eat and train properly, you can be 90kg, muscular and doing 1/2/3/4 within 2 years.

i did it like this

Attached: images (5).jpg (480x270, 16K)

Use this as a motivating moment. I couldn't bench 95 lbs when i started lifting and now i can rep out 315 a few times. Nowhere to go but up from here, and good on you for even trying to. Most of humanity stays weak forever. In terms of useful tips, eat clean food like its your job and train hard, especially in the first year to maximize those noob gains.

thank you bro

when I started I did 15lb dumbbell chest press 3x15 and it was hard. you gotta start somewhere. how do you get better, you ask? keep lifting and don't skip days. no need to worry about diet and supplements. at this point all you need is to learn how to lift, keep lifting, and maintain progressive overload. no one cares that you're weak as fuck

that would be a dumb bell chest press, its to work out your chest. i read through your whole thread bro and youre pretty weak lmao. you clearly only have one option and thats to KEEP LIFTING

Don't be embarrassed, people go to the gym to improve themselves, keep at it and you will appreciate your progress

I'm 130lbs, started at 120

Aye you gotta start somewhere. One vote of encouragement I can give though. If you eat well, sleep well, and train hard. Your newby gains will kick into over drive and you’ll double your starting weight in a few months.

When first starting it’s all about creating that mind muscle connection.

Why should you care about what other people think of you? As long as you make progress compared to your starting point, it's good. If today you can only lift 10kg, but next week you lift 12.5kg, that's an improvement.
Nobody's born perfect. I used to have shit endurance until I started running every morning. Now I can run 5K without breaking a sweat, 20K before feeling tired.
Don't compare yourself to others, but to your former self.

Attached: ef164f6829404b6e7dd6c8e62418180a.jpg (1024x623, 200K)

have you tried eating?

Jesus, bruv. You need to BULK.

Keep going OP, when you’ve got a goal in mind never let anyone take you off your vision, never let any man or any woman steal your glory, steal your future, or steal your dreams. YOU ARE SOMEBODY, YOU ARE WHATEVER YOU WANT YOURSELF TO BE. Put the work in, ignore the naysayers and you’ll get your dream.

Attached: D4C5F502-7EFE-43F8-BC9C-04642556AD80.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

Based. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: lotuselises-005.jpg (1700x956, 397K)

Why do you mesure length in Kelvin???

The instructor should've started you on a lower weight if he knew you were new to the gym, just keep going, make 15kg your first goal

Attached: Ask.jpg (700x600, 76K)

Agree that “instructor” is retarded. Skelly user is not an ant. No one can curl .5x their body weight on their first day.

Attached: 4L_YylirqoR.gif (506x516, 443K)

did I ever love her truly?

Should I steal one of my grandma's pills?

Will I make it?

Will we win the summer cup today?

Is she gonna do it?