Are eggs the most based food?

Cheap, available everywhere, easy to cook (just put eggs into pan with water set timer and done), nearly no carbs, plenty of fats and proteins, tasty.

Is there anything better?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>filters vegans
>filters picky manchildren
yes

>Is there anything better?
nope

Every nutrient needed to grow life is located inside the egg. It's a self contained little life pod, shit's gotta be healthy

Organic grass-fed eggs

chicken are birds
they dont naturally eat grass
their natural food is worms and bugs, only if they're having no other choice will they eat grains grass and plant shit

nope. you will always crave meat. meat is the most based.

How do u cook ur eggs,

yes, egg whites

>egg whites
Yokes are superior.

Attached: 1564413928302.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Pointless discussion. Just cook it and have both. Both are very important.

Hell yeah, love egg tarts, too

cum

is drinking raw eggs a good idea

What benefits are there to raw eggs?

eggs don't eat, you degenerate

>51854673
salmonella

I think that user meant pasture raised, where they have access to the bugs and insects you mentioned.
Pic related is pasture raised from cousin vs free range (UK). Apparently it has more vitamin d and k2, but I noticed it tasted better as well.

Attached: IMG_20190429_160652.jpg (5312x2988, 3.86M)

Sure but they aren't very tasty on their own. Put them in a shake with raw cream and some Fruit maybe and some raw honey

Chicken are based animals. They give so much and demand so little.

Whey concentrate is cheaper, more digestible, and has more protein

>BUT MUH REAL FOOD
Get cucked retard

Its a real shame how (((modern))) farming raises broilers in hell on earth conditions or keeps egg laying hens in cages. They deserve happy true free range life before ending up on our tables.

Attached: 1421954042010.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

Brainlet

Organic free range eggs are the second best food in the world, second only to wild caught salmon liver
Maybe if you're in a hurry. But I hear that raw white protein isn't as available as cooked. Not sure if it's true, but afaik there's no benefit to raw whites over cooked. Yolks however should still be runny. Any part of the yolk that's firmed is a part of the nutrients ruined

How so? I get cheap whey protein and gram per gram of protein it's 74% more expensive. Also, eggs give you healthy fats and less carbs.

redpill me on organic free eggs with scientific data please. I might do it instead of buying eggs then
btw what you said about cooking yolk makes no sense IMO. provide data for that as well if you want

It basically boils down to omega3/6 content and certain micronutrients, as well as lack of pharmaceutical fuckery, which all concentrates in the yolk. Vitamins do get fucked up by heat and egg yolks are nature's multivitamin, put two and two together

>triggers vegans

Yes, they are based.

>filters picky man children
This one I can never understand but I've noticed it too.

I think you mean pasture raised, insect fed.

>triggers vegans
lolno I'm a vegan and I eat them at least twice a week.

makes you literally smell like ass though

No, the yolkes are where the vitamins are.

There is none. It's a retard meme

If you eat them, then you are literally not vegan by definition.

Lmao

Hello there, smoothbrain.

Attached: walking bird of gains.jpg (825x886, 144K)

Take that back.

Attached: 1549935594986.jpg (320x320, 23K)

People that don't like eggs exist?

I've met a ton of people that don't. I kind of understand since they do smell like literal shit.

they're cheap...protein content isn't great. Makes your gass smell awful.

It's alright i guess.

Because they're stupid, like most animals.

Look I don't like how the meat industry works on a grand scale but let's face it, cows purpose in nature was pretty much a giant sack of meat for wolves and shit.

Based. Free range or bust. I’ll shell out the extra coins.

it's also high in cholesterol

do not insult the sacrifice based birds have done to your gains with such blasphemy. cholesterol isn't bad as you think. it's precursor to all steroids, including testosterone. your body mediates cholesterol production if you eat too much from diet as well, meaning it won't synthesize if you eat too much
this isn't an issue as long as you don't live solely on eggs. I eat 6 a day and feel fine

THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

>eggs aren't meat

Attached: 1504278887353.jpg (1259x945, 111K)

Friendly reminder to ignore anti-egg DnC shills

THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

lol

They're not, what the fuck

Based, the eggs will eat what you feed them because to an egg you are a God!