QTDDTOT

My test levels are 640, yet I still experience pretty much every symptom of low T there is aside from bitch tits. Is it possible that 640 is in fact too low for me? I know the "optimal" level varies person to person, but could that be low for me?

Attached: pepestronk.jpg (534x550, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/bulimia-nervosa/bulimia-effects-body#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Medically, "low" is like

>be me four years ago
>meet and boomer in the gym
>doing my bench press. Four reps left
>boomer is wipes my brow and asks "how many?"
>get annoyed, tell him "get lost"
>PT is doing front raises
>boomer takes kettlebell
>PT loses it
>asks we both "use the fucking machine
>I get kicked out
>PT and boomer sneer from the window
Who was in the wrong?

No, you're just a little bitch, stop whining about test levels and man up.

finland get lost

So juicing probably wouldn't make a difference eh. Guess I'll just have to talk it out with my doctor and see what he thinks could be wrong. I've already had so many blood tests and he's never seen anything wrong so far.
Based boomer

>I've already had so many blood tests and he's never seen anything wrong so far.
You're a hypochondriac, that's what's wrong.

>yet I still experience pretty much every symptom of low T

And what symptoms are these faggot?

If you're not gaining weight it's because you're not eating, lifting and sleeping correctly.

I went from doing elliptical and curling a dumbell in each arm to bike and pullups.
I did both until I couldn't anymore catching my breath in-between.

Which one is better? Trying to lose weight while also beefing my arms because im more bottom heavy at this point.

Attached: 1535343072488.png (1258x914, 748K)

This. Either that or depressed.

Somewhat. I took a lot of tests because I don't know why I'd have these symptoms.
Feeling tired almost all the time.
No sex drive, erection quality is crap.
Random anxiety attacks.
Probably some form of depression, but I don't feel sad at all tbhdesu.
Annnd bad short term memory.
>trying to lose weight
Watch your calorie intake and what you're eating is #1.
>lose weight while beefing up arms
Don't think that's possible my man. But keep on lifting, it'll lower the amount of muscle you lose from the weight loss.

>fuckin chubby 5'7" dyel
>work out regularly for a year doing a brosplit and trying to bulk
>end up 27% bf, 167lbs, and still dyel but less so
>decide to cut to abs for a trip that starts tomorrow
>still chubby at ~17-19%, 147lbs
>obviously no abs, and no massels
should I keep trying to cut for abs even though I failed for the trip, or go back to bulking

Attached: 1561723745760.jpg (1600x2844, 724K)

>he fell for the bulking meme

Attached: laugh.png (600x536, 301K)

you should have abs at 17 percent bf.

How can i change my protein shake to stop giving me the run? It only 20oz of 2% milk and 3 scoops of whey protein

Attached: download (1).jpg (357x357, 18K)

I started fat anyway, so why not

In a literal sense, everyone has abs regardless of bf%.
Calipers say between 17±2%, as of tonight. Pic related.

Attached: based calipers.png (1920x1080, 247K)

if if can do 5 pull ups and 7 chin ups, is there point doing lat pull downs in the same work out?

Are there any pills, or easier way to get myself to throw up??? If i eat to much I don’t want to just be sitting around all bloated, because the finger-down-the-throat trick doesn’t really work for me.
Not looking for any advice other than what I asked

Drink salt water, lots of salt water.

Lean bulking.
If I'm served a meal that I'm too dumb to predict the calories of occasionally, is it smarter to maybe-overeat or maybe-undereat for the day?
That is: which is less harmful when leanbulking, over or undereating?

Depends on the frequency of said meals. If it's once or twice a week or less, go ahead and eat it to keep the social gains
Otherwise explain that you can't eat such stuff and suggest eating somewhere else since such meals are a regular occurrence

Why is increasing your squat so hard?

What's a good intermediate lifting program with no Olympic lifts (as in clean and jerks and snatches and whatever has you throwing something up in the air). I'm gay and want to keep exercise safe, or should I just be happy with plateauing?

Attached: 1564798996768.png (300x300, 57K)

what a gay way to ask such a retarded question

I am gay tho

How long is LP supposed to last? If I put just 2.5kg on my deadlifts every workout then I should be there in just 3 months

I should be at 4pl8*

Does rowing work the back of the delts?

idk prolly

I wanna know what yalls opinion here but do i bulk or cut or maintain? I was always skelly but now im skinnyfat but still feel skinny cause literally everyone who sees me says im so skinny like just now my aunt told me im getting skinny.

But i look like shit. 5’7” 148lbs of fat but small ass frame. 33” waist and 35” chest with twig legs.

If i cut wtf will i look like? Im sick of people telling me i look skinny

Forgot pic

Attached: 2AE47B28-F60A-4B9A-B971-82127EAE2ACF.jpg (1542x2585, 241K)

Reposting from previous thread.

2 months into SS, started with lower weights than I could, 40kg (~90lbs) squats and DLs, 30 kg(~65lbs) bench, 20kg(~45lbs) overheads. I increase weight on every lift by 5lbs each workout that I do it, nothing special and no rush.
I'm still increasing weights at all lifts and do full sets constantly, except for press. I struggle to do good 5/5/5 at 35kg (~77lbs) for 4 workouts already.
First time I did 35kg 5/4/5 and decided that I would repeat the weight next workout, second time I did 35kg 5/5/5 but with very bad form at last reps, so I decided to repeat again, 3rd time 5/5/4 and 5/3/3 yesterday.
Should I reset it already? I don't have plates lighter than 2.5lbs in my gym so I can't move slower.
I also noticed that my shoulders and elbows are noticeably tired after squats (last time i did 92.5kg (~204lbs), can it fuck up with my press? What should I do then?

ur not skinnyfat, not even close hahahha your fat as shit dude. you fucked up. CUT

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 5K)

How much are you eating and how much do you weigh?

today is my first day of nofap. I fapped for a bit, edged, but didn't cum and now I feel stressed and sad. did I fuck with my dopamine or something

Shit i wish i was a fatty so i would know what to do. Maybe its the pic but i swear i look small irl. Literally just now im at a family reunion my aunt told me i got skinnier.

This is me with clothes on

Attached: FD5AAF43-F0B2-49E5-974F-E5DE4747C8C9.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

I don't know what to train for. Should I solely focus on strength and do powerlifting/strongman stuff or focus more on athleticism and do BJJ? Have never really done either seriously and both seem like fun.

So I thought bodyweight exercises don't really allow you to gain muscle? Is this true because I feel like being able to only do 3 to 8 pull ups is a big difference.
>inb4 DYEL
I know.

How do I valsalva? I can do it fine right now but inbetween lifts I just can't concentrate on it

Not sure what is the run, but try lactose free whey and milk.

How can I not suck at Deadlifts? Tried 10 reps, only got in 7 before my weak ass left hand gave out plus I ripped a callus and started bleeding on the bar

What do I gotta do get rid of my fat cheeks? Lose more weight? Chew gum everyday? Help.

Attached: 1541833093052.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>grip fail
perhaps train grip?

Wow are you me?

This

Yeah
What about the calluses tho?

my daddy taught how not to rip the skin, like using someone elses mouth

What's /fit's opinion on Wrist straps?

Former fatties - how did losing weight effect your energy levels? I can't figure out why I'm so damn fatigued all the time, and right now losing weight is my last hope.

Can I do Pull/Push/Legs/Pull/Push/Legs/Rest, and then reverse the order of Pull/Push next week? Push days really takes a hit from the workout the day before.

Should you try to get lean if you have gyno or just bulk and not worry about the fat cause you’re gonna look like shit anyway?
I have real gyno and it’s pretty bad

Attached: A4716E7B-736D-44E4-BDF1-EE2F9585C513.jpg (720x960, 108K)

How bad is it?

Quite bad, a lot better with cold nipples extremely worse with regular puffy nipples

Looks like this

Attached: 76D01334-162F-433E-8DC0-81E06C3985C8.jpg (1242x1235, 100K)

But actually

How do I learn to push through my heels on my squats?

Bump

today is leg day and i want to try out chuck taylors for my deadlifts, should i do this or is it a one way ticket to snap city?

I'm a newbie and I'm following greyskull. Do I take creatine? Or am I going to lose all my hair? What are the actual effects?

Are brosplits really that bad?

Is elliptical good for moderate cardio?

are fingertip pull-ups good or are they a one-way ticket to tendinitis city?
i've been doing one or two fingertip pull-ups at a time on the doorframes in my home, i feel a lot more back activation than conventional but my fingers always hurt after, not like "sore" hurt either.

>is it a one way ticket to snap city?
>are they a one-way ticket to tendinitis city?
hivemind

it depends how much if it is bioavailable and your body can use

Maybe you have depression and need to admit it.

my bmi is 17.9 and bodyfat says 11% with a caliper, i have a little belly otherwise i feel completely fine. Is it bad to be underweight if i feel good`?

pic not related, its bait

Attached: 1559800201481.png (1100x1363, 1.86M)

Why do some people insist on using rubber plates from the squat rack on the bench when the iron ones are specifically for it?

It's a shit feel man. All shitty feels. I'm just happy I'm not suicidal and the anxiety isn't constant every day.
How do you figure this out? Think my SHGB was 35ng or whatever the unit they measure it with is. That's not high, is it?
I do, but it's not bad to the point where I don't want to live or even want to try to improve my life. I've been lifting and making more of an effort to change myself the past half a year than I have in over 5 years, actually. I just feel bored almost constantly and find escapism too easy to fall into, usually in the form of vidya. But yeah, I actually want to live now more than I have in years, despite my life being lackluster.

You're just a depressive little shit, your brain is the cause of your complaints all of them.

T. Professor in neurology and endocrinology

Attached: 1564586654744.png (651x588, 44K)

>'Have no energy, libido, etc. Desperetly try to find physical reason but despite multiple visits to your doctor nothing is found to be wrong'

Yeah must be physical, why on earth could you, the best and smartest person in earth have a mental deficiency. It must be physical, just some obscure hidden away disease that nobody knows about yet and doesn't show up in any blood test.

what the FUCK is the correct way to measure a dick

If I press the ruler in until it hits the pubic bone I get nearly another inch, as opposed to measuring to where the visible dick stops. I'm not even that fat

Would doing SL but only squatting 3x5 and increasing bench & ohp to 4x8 be a good idea?

I did SL for a few months before. I barely made munch progress on ohp and bench and think maybe more volume would have worked better for me. Also I ended up spending most of my time squatting and felt exhausted after five sets at "heavier" weights

try and see.

83-84kg (~185lbs). I don't count exact amount of calories and protein, but I neither lose nor gain weight, don't know about muscles/fat. Wife says I'm getting little bigger in muscles, but maybe it's just encouraging and/or my posture is improving.

Bump 2

I'm an ex fatass cardio fag looking to get into lifting, how do I integrate a beginner program without having to seriously cut back on my cardio?

At the moment I run 30-60 miles a week including one half marathon a week and am currently training for my first marathon, I'd be okay with cutting back to around 20-35 miles per week but I'm unsure how to balance it out, I was looking at strong lifts and ss but the authors for some reason think cardio is useless which is retarded

Can I run on my rest days (minus the one after leg day) and just eat like a pig to compensate for all the excercise or is it more complicated than that

If i'm just looking for ottermode physique (maybe slightly more athletic), is it okay to just do some HIIT style training at home? I have a pull up bar and some adjustable dumbells, and i've been thinking about doing some Crossfit style training. I also like running. Would this make me dyel as fuck though?

I really hate doing the same routine day in day out, so Crossfit style training might be good for motivating me more.

Attached: goal body.jpg (500x702, 44K)

Feeling retarded fit.
I have 1700kcal with a Sedentary lifestyle to lose 1lb/per week. I also go swimming and weight lift. Without taking in the calories burned via weight lifting I burn roughly 575kcal thru 45 mins of moderate and vigorous swimming.

Naturally if I can go on doing this my net calories is 1125kcal which is closer to 2lbs/per week. My actual question is should I be including my workouts when planning for meals (So planning for 2275kcal a day which is 'maintenance'). Most sites/people recommend not doing 2lbs a week because it isn't sustainable in the long run. If I'm doing weight lifting along with this Im sure my gains will suck ass on 1125kcal.

tl;dr: Do you include calories burned in your meal prep?

Attached: 3 months.png (900x800, 265K)

I have access to roids via a personal trainer. Question is, I hate needles and he offered me an oral stacks.

- 1x winstrol 1x Dianabol 1xNolva

- 1x winstrol 1x Oxymeth 1x Nolva

- 1x Winstrol 1x Turinabol 1x Nolva
all cost the same, which one should I get?

Attached: eb92ccde09e2ed6232dd4ece80c60192.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Where do I go after SS? I'm looking at Texas Method but I'm not interested in powerlifting. Also was looking as PHUL and Westside; I want to go for volume work for endurance and aesthetics.

Yea just eat a lot of protein, be patient and do not have shit tier genetics

just split your ss to ppl, add accessories and reps

Can I take thermogen while I'm on P6?

How do you overcome anxiety from other people at the gym?

>10-15 gray hairs on each side of my hair
>19 years old

Is it over for me? Stressing over minor shit has caught up to me I think

19 here
Also have grey hairs but I don't feel that stressed, I've had a couple in my hair for years at least, maybe my whole life. My hair isn't going grey, but it could be likely we both just have a couple grey hairs from genetics. I've met plenty of people who are born with grey locks of hair

Realize they don't care and also headphones

I don't have the mobility to do overhead squats but I need to do them for my fitness classes, any tips to improve my form and Increase mobility?

>So juicing probably wouldn't make a difference eh.
you do realize that an average test-only cycle is like way more testosterone than the human body can supply natural no matter how much of a freak of nature you are, right?

you say that like 5 pull ups or 7 chin ups are impressive. Yes, do lat pull downs.

user, don't give into bulimia. It's fucking terrible for you. Scars your insides and hurts your teeth. Plus, it's a lot easier in the long run just to control your diet.
webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/bulimia-nervosa/bulimia-effects-body#1

because despite being a staple lift getting form and method correct on it is deceptively difficult.

bro your just overweight. You have no muscle whatsoever. Cut and start lifting.

i'm not into the whole nofap meme but i'm pretty sure you're not supposed to masturbate at all, not just avoid nutting.

bodyweight has a natural plateau point because you can't make gravity heavier at one point. No one said you can't gain muscles off it.

you should only be doing valsava during intensive core lifts like the deadlift.

1. if you're doing 10 reps you are lifting too light
2. you shouldn't be able to tear a callus if you're gripping the bar correct
3. if you feel your grip slipping put the fucking bar down

your facial muscles don't work like the rest of your muscles do, the whole gum chewing thing is broscience. BF% going down is the only thing outside of surgery that will change that.

it helps, but the biggest factors that help energy levels are proper diet, sleep, and level of stress.

if you feel good why did you bother asking

because gym normies are stupid

anyone who measures at the bone is desperate. Just accept your dick and go have fun.

>I have 1700kcal with a Sedentary lifestyle
That's low. Stats?

I started to notice it a few months ago. It does feel like there are a lot more of them now but it might also be because I haven't been to the barber since then.

Don't do an oral-only cycle unless you're fine with limited liver function for the rest of your life. Go to /fraud/ or the subleddit steroids to get BTFO on what to do.

nobody cares everyone just want to lift and leave.

grey hairs are more or less genetic. I know guys my age who are bald, guys who are balding, guys who have plenty of hair but no beard, and so on. There are much worse fates than a couple of grey hairs.

do them light and work your way up.

What would be the "pound for pound" cheapest cut meal with the most protein? Also carbs are allowed since I'm running 10 miles a day and lifting

Attached: 67622193_1405065412967220_6685365897600696320_o.jpg (1242x1543, 118K)

Why should I excercise more than twice a week on a cut? And with that I mean one upper and one lower.

Shit mb its 1900. fat (hue) fingered a number.
27yo 5'11" 220lbs 21.4% BF (via measurements not an actual Skinfold Caliper).
Anyway Im pretty sure Im retarded and somehow forgot that to maintain weight (In this case 2340kcal) it will use stored calories, aka fat, to make up the difference from what I don't eat. Ya know, how the body works.

Attached: your crush.jpg (651x633, 36K)

>bodyweight has a natural plateau point because you can't make gravity heavier at one point. No one said you can't gain muscles off it.
I'm guessing I should maintain my weight? I shouldn't lose weight or else things will get easier and I don't wanna gain weight and get fat.

How many calories do I burn when masturbating in a hot bathtub for half an hour?

Attached: nicky 2.jpg (1014x562, 74K)

Chicken prolly, I thought this was common knowledge.

what foam roller exercises do you guys do? what are the best for the major compound lifts?

Attached: 1564887866385.webm (350x532, 1.18M)

is cardio a huge meme?
>used to go jogging few times/week
>stopped it to do bouldering for like 4 times/week for a month
>after 1 month: lost 2 lbs and got some muscle mass
>back to cardio and no bouldering
>not even really losing weight in general and no muscle gains
what the fuck?

Attached: 1475434158688.png (785x757, 125K)