How is this physically possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=O__H_PJVV2o

That's just one of the insane food videos he does. Literally every 2-3 days he uploads like a 10k calorie challenge or some crap.

How is he not obese? Like it make zero sense from a CICO perspective unless he spends every other minute not eating training.

Attached: Erik-the-Electric-YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxAD0LrtUuI
youtube.com/watch?v=h7kA4xlSO10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you said it yourself. 10kcal, 2-3days. math checks out.

im sure he shits fire and blood but macros gonna macro

it's almost as if cico is reductionist nonsense

I often wonder this myself. My armchair biology says it’s a genetic thing. These professional eaters metabolisms are so fucking insane they can pack away all this food and not gain weight. In fact they probably need way above normal caloric intake to maintain just normal body weight.

t. right out my ass

Dude, this isn't even including the 50k Calorie challenges he does, and most of the challenges are like over 10k most of the time.

He probably just regurgitates his food. I can do it very nearly at will as long as I ate it within a 2 to 3 hour window. No need to stick my finger down my throat. I can just bring food up out of my stomach, into my throat and out of my mouth if I so wish.

He could just edit his videos in between regurgitations.

how long has he been doing this shit?

I've been watching his channel for years. I have seen him become progressively worse in terms of the amount of food he consumes in a challenge.

bitch it's math

i bet he chundies fuckin everywhere after

This. Almost all of these mukbang videos people are puking amd editing it out

There is no way in hell he isn't vomiting after and in between the videos. No way in hell no amount of training and or high metabolism will help with these amounts of calories. And to be completly clear this stuff is life threatining.
I work at a hospital in a bigger city andI know of 3 people that were in my sector that did these kind of cheat days regualary. You know what happend? Diabetes at 25-30. Almost complete kidney failure and a almost dead liver. 2 of those guys even died

Attached: discomfort.jpg (480x320, 14K)

How much body fat will someone gain after eating a gram of uranium?

Do the math, shit for brains.

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (1242x755, 59K)

Yea, Like I said, been watching this guy for years. It's obvious he does not have a normal diet and literally lives of fast food. I just can't understand how he can maintain such a low body weight, whilst eating such an insane volume of food. I mean he does 20k-30k calorie challenges once a while, and uploads a 10k challenge every few days. He doesn't even like big so he's BMI would be low.

If I just eat a few donuts I literally feel my body working overtime to keep my blood in check. I can see just how easily any person could blow out their metabolism by going hog wild.

Competitive eaters don't digest the food. They vomit it all up after the competition/challenge is over.

Eating to them is a competition/sport, it's not for digesting. He just vomits it all out afterwards

He has said multiple times he does not purge.

He vomits afterwards you fucking monkey smooth brain

Attached: 1564723122638.jpg (576x551, 25K)

And you believe him?

>"I'm a virgin sweetie, of course your my first cock"

I think some people are born like that, user. I knew dudes who ate like obese monsters yet were skinny as fuck.

And you believe him ao you can make excuses fatty?

he does get fatter though. he doesn't gain like a whole pound of fat per obviously. he's significantly less cut than he previously was, he already has a high metabolism and muscle developed from strength training, does 60+mi bike rides, and lifts, and he still gets fatter. he's not gaining 1lb fat per 3500kcals he's eating obviously, he shits half that stuff out half digested, and metabolically there are different efficiencies in converting massive amounts of stuff you're absorbing. it's obviously not good for longevity, but nonetheless it is possible to somewhat maintain weight if you don't eat that much regularly whilst you remain active.

>heh yeah bro I'm totally natty, what's steroids?

Bulimia

Fatty detected. There is a difference between eating around other people and eating when you are alone. I also binge when I eat out with others, but am very strict when alone. Still dyel

>lol I don't take steroids bro

>"haha nah bro I don't take steroids, just do some pushups before bed and some running on the weekends"

Imagine living off of other peoples uploaded internet videos and posting discussions about them on fitness forums. You people are the equivalent of >50yo women who buy celeb mags to keep up with the latest gossip.

have sex sweaty

did you not read his post you fucking retard?
He literally explained how it works

Is that an offer, Themla and Louise?

He is sneaky with the cuts and fast forwards. Makes it easy to edit out the footage of him spitting it out into a bin.

>t. retard coping fatty

Half of that is sugar so all that insulin helps the body take more and more calories.But yeah,his liver does go full rambo during that day.He has an active lifestyle and it's not going to be one day that will fuck up his body

Any person I knew who did that consistently was also very active. Also I'm around 25 bmi but can eat obese quantities, it just doesn't happen unless it's a particular occasion with friends, so doesn't have any effect in the long run.

he's a beefy chap
a better question is how the fuck does matt stonie do it, he's an asian manlet twink, his TDEE can't be more than 2.5k so a 10k binge would put him at 1k for the rest of the week

Youtuber influencer....

(a) lying sack of shit for clicks

>children falling for click bait
>unable to critically think
>fit

Attached: 1540692438091.jpg (1024x1024, 389K)

nothing will happen if you eat a chunk of uranium except mild death or boneitis

He must feel so awful after all that sugar

These calorie challenges need to die in a dumpster fire. Like fucking mukbangs with fat people. YouTube is allowing people to make money killing themselves. It's a slow suicide.

Dislike every one of these videos you come across. You could have grounds to flag them, if you cared enough. Unlikely it'll do anything unless a metric ton of people get on board with it.

Only two posibilities:

>he pukes his meals out (most likely scenario)

>he films these challenges far apart and has a very strict diet between them, this combined with a high TDEE keeps his weight in check

it wouldn't digest is my guess

you wouldnt digest that retard, youd probably die

is cico is nonsense how does this man not gain weight from eating so much?
>inb4 his metabolism must be really high!!!!!!!!!

In his very old videos he has some documenting his recovery from anorexia so I imagine he has a normal metabolism like the rest of us.
There was a video like, “what the strongest man eats in a day” and it’s like 12k cals, and Michael Phelps breakfast is 12k alone.
Anyways I think he purges by exercise and / or throwing up and possibly laxative abuse (his cup “I pooped today” is an eerie obsession with his poop)

Also I find it interesting to note how jumpy he is. Studies show people who overeat their bodies compensate by increasing NEAT so it was neat to see that play out irl lol

so weight of food determines weight gained?
so 1 pound of salad, 1 pound of chicken, and 1 pound of gummy bears would all respectively make you gain 1 pound of fat with this logic

Exactly how stupid are you user?

You two deserve eachother fucking hell

Attached: 1561153837725.png (1024x719, 806K)

With a quick look at his upload times, he does challenges every week, sometimes doing two a week. Hes not fat, so its safe to assume when hes not doing a challenge hes eating close to nothing or fasting and exercising.

12k calories over a week leaves plenty for a small meal a day. Is it healthy for your body to be used to this cycle? No, but hes getting views so its a sacrifice for his job.

He doesn't have a wikipedia so he's probably a fraud. Matt Stonie is better

he bikes at least 30 miles a day

There is a cutoff for how many calories your body can absorb in a given time frame.

>it's almost as if cico is reductionist nonsense
>I can't get the exact number so this approximation is shit despite working for non-retards
>I better use a different approximation that works even worse
Cringe and bluepilled.

His face looks sickly.

>14lbs of sugar

Good God that guy is annoying.
I only watch food challenges by my man Matt Stonie and sometimes I watch Nate Figueroa.

stonie only does this shit once a month though and rarely reaches over 10k cals

How can a nigga eat that much sugar is beyond me

wow he just pukes it out when he's done you fucking mongoloids

I follow this guy. He has an ED so probably pukes it up afterwards, or spits it out. He rides a lot too. Recently on instagram he "hadn't shit in 4 days" so filmed himself drinking dulcolax.

Post fat ass

why do people watch these videos?

at 13:30 he says hes going to go on a bike ride afterwards. my guess is that he probably does a shitload of cardio and eats basically nothing when hes not shooting videos. either that or bulimia

BBC did a Horizon episode on this a while back: "Why Are Thin People Not Fat". They took a dozen or so chronically thin volunteers, kept them confined in a room with pedometers so they could minimize and measure their movement, and then stuffed them with the most calorie dense foods possible for a few weeks. Like 5000-6000 calories a day every day for weeks. They gained a few pounds (not as much as predicted) and immediately lost them as soon as the experiment was over. Nobody had any long-term weight gain.

A few things they noticed was that their average body temperature increased slightly, and they fidgeted more. But I suspect that their bodies just didn't use most of the macros they ate and they just shat them out. Their bodies just weren't configured to gain weight.

As I get older I'm beginning to think that calories in/calories out is only viable for the very young, and only for a few years. I come from a line of fat people. I've struggled with my weight for my entire life. Diet & exercise worked as advertised when I was in my teens and twenties, but if you fall off the wagon for a few months you start gaining back the weight. You do that cycle two or three times, get into your thirties, and then it stops working. You cut calories, lose 5-10lbs, then you find yourself barely able to stay awake because you're chronically exhausted. Not even a massive calorie deficit, just 500 calorie deficit for a few weeks and you feel like the living dead and plateau.

I'm still nowhere near as fat as I was at my biggest, but the CICO method breaks down with age & repetition. You have to calorie count and exercise continuously, without any lapse whatsoever, from adolescence onwards basically. Get depressed, or overloaded with work, or have a major injury, or any other life event that disrupts that pattern and you'll start to gain it back. Weight loss for a few years is certainly possible, but it is extremely unlikely that you are a person that can keep it off forever.

That's not to say that CICO isn't worth doing; it certainly is. Just that it's never going to be enough to conquer your genetics permanently. Your genes are going to constantly, constantly try to reassert themselves and you are going to have to fight them every single day until you die. Doesn't matter if you can see your abs - you are still a fatass inside.

This is bullshit without specifying which isotope. You’re not getting that many calories from depleted uranium.

>it make zero sense from a CICO perspective
Like most US inventions, CICO hasn't worked for the past 120 years.

What would he gain from lying? Brownie point on Jow Forums?

>>I can't get the exact number so this approximation is shit
Truth.

Hence, obesity crisis.

Probably too much food to break down. I bet he shits out full, undigested bites of pizza and hamburgers.

People should be allowed to upload videos of them kill themselves if they want
Fuck off Kike

Video is edited with cuts each time he puts something in his mouth. I'd say he puts food in the mouth, makes a cut, spits out. A bit of work, but much better than actually eating all the garbage.

Attached: 1386462290257s.jpg (209x200, 4K)

were you lobotomized or was it not there to begin with

Are you seriously so gullible or just trolling?

>Your genes are going to constantly, constantly try to reassert themselves and you are going to have to fight them every single day until you die.
FACT!!

CICO is both technically very wrong (and there are a million ways to explain why) and also practically true. Essentially, a person aiming toward "eat less, move more" will always get results, and CICO is a highly practical metric, regardless of if the numbers truly add up, or you feel like shit--just doing it will be better than the alternative of being overweight. So saying CICO is wrong is a bit like missing the forest for the trees.

He's a fraud. Pay attention to his video editing style. Some of the food he is actually eating, but most of the time he shoves food in his mouth, then hides his face with an object of some sort (cereal box, donut, etc) by holding it close to the camera, and cuts the video at that part. He spits out the food in his mouth. Rinse and repeat. It's very easy to notice after you pay attention to it.

Does anyone really think if you force that much food into your body you are going to process and use every single calorie and store it as fat? In these situations where someone hasn't conditioned their body to eat this much consistently (a fat person) CICO surely doesn't apply as some food must be just shit out in an effort to deal with all the food just filling the stomach and hampering the effectiveness of the stomach acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxAD0LrtUuI

youtube.com/watch?v=h7kA4xlSO10

those are some of his heavy lifts, will he avoid the snap city?