What exercises does a 33 year old man who missed out on young love need to do to bang 18-22 cuties?

What exercises does a 33 year old man who missed out on young love need to do to bang 18-22 cuties?

Is it even still possible at my age? I can only attract post wall whores. Young girls act like I'm invisible, I don't even detect on their radar, they act like I'm their Dad - what am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1561981574526.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

six figure salary x failure

What were you waiting for user?

I'm a 19 yrold retard with a nw1 hairline and I had 7 girls.

Waiting for the girls to approach me

You need money and gains, mostly money

Stop posting this you fucking aspie.

This used to work well for me until recently. I used to get tons of super aggressive sluts. Now they all have kids and the ones left are busy with work or whatever and want to be approached by me.

Even guys like joffey seid Don't do it.

You're the guy, the hunter, should've hunted awhile back

I'm a 23 year old virgin. What advice would you give me not to end up like you? Im a virgin btw

different guy but i gave it up to some whore at 24. just stay pure user.

Well I lost my virginity at 21, so looks like I'm already better than you

Attached: 43w53q45g.jpg (249x203, 7K)

Hello fellow 30 year old Boomer user. In this case, it is 100% all about face. Be fit, be clean shaven, do what you can to not look like you're in your 30's, and you should be fine.

Go back in time and lose it at 16 to your high school sweetheart like a normal person

I have a pretty dark and thick beard. R you saying that is the issue? Younger girls don't like beards?

no way losing it at 16 is common

The beard makes you look older. You look more youthful when you're clean-shaven. My bearded bro was buying booze without getting ID'd at 21, and I'm clean-shaven and getting my ID checked at 30. Every so often I still get clerks who are surprised that I'm not 21-22. It also helps if you don't have wrinkles on your face, which comes from smoking and too much sun exposure.

Attached: 10C559B5-9CCF-497B-BDD7-32C6D58C13C6.jpg (370x699, 34K)

LADIES YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD TONIGHT x failure

>what am I doing wrong?
you're being too old

>What exercises does a 33 year old man who missed out on young love need to do to bang 18-22 cuties?

You need to be rich at this point, dude. If you had been lifting for a few years you would have a chance but to start at 33? Forget it. You'll be pushing 40 by the time you get a decent physique.

Attached: 1564429832440.png (646x419, 444K)

Fucking hate faggots like you. Yeah OP, its too hard you should just give up like this loser.

This is bullshit. If you have a good beard grow out it out. I'm 28 but I look 35 with the beard, yet I have absolutely no probelm pulling HS and college girls. Sometimes chicks as low as 14-15 hit on me. Of course I'm very jacked and I have great hair, so that's a factor as well, but looking older is not a problem at all.

Stop posting this thread OP, seriously.

I didn't give up. I've been lifting since 2007. I'm just trying to be realistic here. You're not gonna start from scratch at 33 and pull prime pussy unless you have something else going for you (money, status, 10/10 facial aesthetics etc).

Stop posting this fucking thread. I'm 30 and embarrassed for you

help me fuck prime pussy and I wouldnt make these threads

Post face

Post body and face faggot

Attached: [email protected] (762x1100, 95K)

just look the same you looked when you were 22. i did this and got 21yo gf at 38

have a daughter

fuck her friends

I despise incels of your kind
What a pathetic failure you are, expecting that having sex with some female of age group x will magically give you what you need.
Some random female from 18-21 won't do for such a refined gentleman like you, right it has to be at least a 9/10 and she also needs to read your mind and fulfil all your wished and desires, so you can get the happiness you feel you are missing out on.
The problem with people of your kind who haven't had sex for so long is that simply having sex wont fix your life anymore at this point. You want to have sex, like everyone else, but you are not capable of actually having or forming a meaningful relationship.

Just neck yourself or pay a 18 to 22 yo hooker.
Also go back to your containment board vermin of your kind should stay.

Attached: 1564559196486.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>get jacked
>have money
>go after girls closer to your own age
heres a 3 step process to stop being a pathetic faggot. you are welcome

Attached: todays-feelcast_o_2649719.jpg (599x468, 42K)

nah bro you and OP can still make it

Attached: 1564187175248.jpg (1460x3016, 1.76M)

how many times are you gonna make this thread, faggot?

its ogre
specially if youre looking for advice on Jow Forums
just neck yourself

Based

Wallet Flexes 5x5
Tinder swipes 50 reps
Drugs and alcohol purchasing 5x5
Hair plugs until failure

This

>be 30 year old slav boomer but look 20 (thanks, manlet no facial hair genes)
>chat with some girl whose profile says she's 18
>shy qt, looks younger, but she's azn so whatever
>agree to meet
>when we do, says she's actually 15
>wtf, afraid to even stay close to her now
>say I am 30
>says it's okay
>aoc is 16
>her brithday is two months away
>had a nice walk and chat with her, but keeping my hands off of her all the time
>come home feeling uneasy
>we chat for few days more and she acts extremely clingy
>shows me her hidden pics folder on soc media filled with random suggestive pics of couples saved from the Internet
>finally man up and tell her it's wrong and we can't keep going like that
>gets upset
>fast forward to now few months later
>visit her profile
>DMs are still open
wtf do I do? I like her, she was really cute and fun and knowing she's so shy, I doubt she has anyone yet.

Attached: _.png (246x205, 9K)

>finally man up and tell her it's wrong and we can't keep going like that
>man up
Your high T ancestors are cringing hard.
You fucked up big time. Forget about her, move on, and next time don't be a faggot.

Not joking but 16 is quite late.

Optional HIIT on the dancefloor, don't forget excessive alcohol preworkout.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA

When the Day of the Rope comes, relationshitters will be the first killed.

Not this guy again

Based. Don’t give up OP, you can still make it. I would maybe take some time to reflect in exactly why this is what you want though, banging a 18 year old isn’t going to fix your problems

It's the golden age of daddy isues my dude. It's not only widely accepted that 90% of women are psychologically damaged, it's basically encouraged.

if you want to fuck just message her, what do you have to lose?
Whether sleeping with a 16yo without intending to date her is good or not is up to you, morality is subjective

Attached: 1548578324976.jpg (960x720, 56K)