Thoughts on Rogan's everyday meal?

Attached: 6fcmn2i5urs01.jpg (3024x3024, 737K)

you ..... you nvm

His steak looks like shit. For a rich man whos job is to workout he sure cooks a shitty steak

But I thought his job was to Whoa dude

yeah but is it a viable diet at all or is he just trying to be subversive?

Attached: a3c18a74e0243988ca24b870fbbc1501.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

that's game he hunted

Why do people who consider themselves "connoisseurs" of steak come across sounding like such massive faggots

LOL yeah it's just a piece of fried meat, get over yourself fag.

Because that's the way it is when you talk about food.

Either way, Joe's steak looks like fucking sloppy mess. I mean cmon it's looking wet and soft as fuck yet stringy and chewy like a fucking grandma's earlobe.

Oven steak with a glop of butter. It's lazy. He hunted that, whatever that entails, and cooked it in the fucking oven. Sure, don't fire up charcoal for a single serving but use a gas grill or cast iron or fucking something, Jesus.

i think it looks good. The meat is probably elk or deer. Maybe that has something to do with it

plenty of lean calories, and about all the protein in a day you'd need in one meal. It's solid.

Maybe he likes it cooked like that, why do you fags care so much about what someone else is eating?

Nobody likes their steak cooked like that. It's objectively disgusting

you're a hack rogan, your comedy always sucked, you abuse hgh to the point your head and guts are comically over sized, and you're 5'4 at the absolute tallest

cast iron sucks dick to clean and a gas grill is nice but usually outdoors, also a pain to clean but you do it less.

You’re objectively a faggot lmfao. It’s just cooked meat

no u

I'd add some legumes like green beans and peas. Just a handful.

Ask me how I know your mom cooks for you

Then fry it on cast iron then throw the cast iron in the oven. The only upside of the oven is just not fucking up a thick cut. I don't think anyone actually prefers it. People eat welldone. Whatever. This is different. I do it myself with 4$/lb sirloin because I'm a lazy shit who doesn't care. I'm not going to stalk and kills an animal made of red meat and put jack shit effort into its preparation when it is 15 minutes either way. It's a judgement of the person.

and the mona lisa tastes like shit, but you're not supposed to taste a painting
why do I need to explain this to adults

> cast iron sucks dick to clean

no it doesn't? Buy those plastic wedge scrappers made for them and it's the easiest thing in the world.

its just a rare steak faggot, are you one of those retards who thinks everyone is pretending to like beer

>all the protein you'd need in a day
bro are you like 135lbs or some chit

I mean, look at the crust man. It's pathetic and disgusting.

steak and eggs is the perfect diet

>muh crust

oh god, i bet you want some hot sauce on the side too.

I don’t live with my mom you neet retard not everyone here is 15 years old like you

4 eggs = 28 protein
1 lb of steak = 100 protein
Calories should be about 1500-2k
That's ABOUT most of your caloric needs and protein needs in one meal.

>itt professional retards confuse elk for steak

Looks gross.

which animal is steak again?

maybe for twink i guess

It's elk you retard

Yeah? an elk steak?????

>cast iron sucks dick to clean
obviously you have no idea how to clean cast iron pan because they are exceptionally low maintanence.
>after removing food from pan, turn burner on to high
>wait until the pan begins to smoke
>turn off stovetop
>immediately rinse under cold water
>wipe clean with a damp cloth or scrubby
>return to still-warm stove top
>rub 1tsp of lard into the pan
Cast iron pans never get anything seriously stuck on if you know how to cook, and even if you dont, get it smoking hot and run it under cold water even the most burnt on shit falls right off.

which animal is steak again?

Are you a housewife? Gay. You must be a gay virgin.

Any. So long as it's a muscle that can be quick-cooked and hasn't been ground or minced.

how can he be gay if hes never had gay sex

thats the point i was making yes

DUDE KETO LMAO

lots of red meat and saturated fat is bad for your heart and general longevity according to basically any study researching mortality and diet

Not that guy but thanks for posting this. Good to know

Is this a what-I-eat-in-a-day video?

You've got to be off as fuck with that little protein per kcal.

It reminds me that i have a really great recipe for deep green roasted jalapeno salsa that i need to make again soon

Goes great with beef or eggs.

I learned this recipe from the mom of a mexican i was banging in college. It's spicy, but it's so fucking good.

Heres the recipe if anyone wants to make it
>18 whole roasted jalapenos, seeds in for regular heat level, half out for pussie version
>2 roasted big red tomatoes
>3 roasted tomatillos
>1 roasted red onion
>3 green onion stalks chopped fine
>3-5 garlic cloves chopped
>1 bundle of cilantro chopped
>juice of 3/4 limes
>2 chicken bouillon cubes
>salt and pepper to taste
>1-4 cups water (depending on how thick you want it)
>optional habanero if you want it super spicy

>while all the roasted veggies are still hot, throw it all in a blender and blend to desired texture/chunkyness
>Add extra water to make it thinner if you want
>season with salt and pepper to taste

I usually only blend 3/4 of the veggies in the blender, and then chop the rest with a knife. Gives a better texture, but isnt required.

He needs to eat some vegetables

Fuck off homo

Get off of my Jow Forums mom

Sorry sweetie
All your friends seem so nice

too lean for a good sear? because thats the only excuse for such poor color

Lmao fuck off jew

>anything is objective
user, I...

thanks for the (YOU) & have a good day