Stop lifting and go socialize, son

Stop lifting and go socialize, son.

Attached: E8E72105-DA4B-4DF7-982F-371256FA684F.jpg (400x225, 13K)

Teach me the ways of the firm handshake my Lord

I would if I knew how. I literally know no one in this city and my work doesn't open up any opportunities to get to know people.

Just seeing people at the gym is too much for me. Can't handle it.

You never taught me how to, dad, because you weren't there almost every time. I found the way of the iron myself and I will lead it

Based and samepilled

Your dad knew you were gonna be a cringy fag and decided to leave you to fail

Haha lol thats funny

with who? every young person drinks, gets high and stays at home watching netflix.
there are no opportunities for socializing with people anyone anymore.
This is like that time you kicked me out of the house when i was 13 and told me to go play base ball with the other local kids. no one does that shit anymore dad.

none of my friends lift and just TRY finding someone who likes reading about history after a nice pump

I don’t remember raising a cringey little fag

BUT DAAAAAAD ITS SUNDAY!
I WANT TO PLAY MY JAPANESE PEDOPHILE VIDEOGAMES TODAY!!

Attached: A5B667ED64654FE692226993FA2A295A.jpg (962x539, 35K)

I hung out with friends last night. It was okay but now they’re posting pictures of it and I am faced with how fucking ugly I am and want to kill myself.

damn bro

based

One of my gym friends is a research scientist, the other does business analytics. There are tons of normal people at the gym

>not combining the two

>research scientist
>business analytics

Sound like a couple of... real fun and interesting guys... definitely wouldn't want to kill myself if I were stuck in an elevator with them... heh heh

I don't know how that works. Never done it. Seems too scary.

Can your research friend get me a job?
Fucking pajeets have ruined chemistry degrees

They're just regular guys that chose careers in college, they have other interests too ya dingus

3M

>go socialize
>only 1 in 10 people is fun enough

no

Attached: 1558540771624.png (844x944, 128K)

Yeah but I can beat the shit out of him now and make him suck my dick so I get the last laugh

Hot. But do you not expect a grimy boomer to have a 44 stuffed between his belt and his sweaty wife beater? You just know he will be larping as a Dirty Harry.

I went boomer mode this weekend, helped my dad repair his deck.

Holy shit all the squatting, arm and back work. Now I know why they have giant forearms

Mega kek

Yeah dude, my grandpa is pretty jacked from a life of farming and building shit - basically what God intended for us not this soi mocha latte and office job bullshit

Nordrhein-Westfalen?

>if you have a successful career and are intelligent you aren't fun
Are you black or something?

Are chance clubs a meme?
> Great off work late, not as tired as usual
>decide I will go out instead of playing vidya
> everyone declines my invite, decide to go solo
> tell myself I can meet new people and maybe dance with some chicks
>Social gains here I come
> roll up to a popping club in downtown , $20 charge
>hostess miring the rare green eyes
> inside club , women dancing in lingerie, everyone has at least a +1, qt 3.14 everywhere, facelets/manlets/duels everywhere, I have a chance
> music loud af barely hear anybody and I don’t know how to approach people grinding and shit
> have a bear, mabe take the edge off
> qt’s making eye contact left and right
> get nervous and feel so bored and out of place I walk out after and hour of walking back and forth
> go home, pissed of waste of time and money and energy

Attached: 81A99B30-CFF9-45E4-8156-28B524444212.jpg (700x466, 37K)

>have a beer, maybe take the edge off

you need to be smashed you utter retard