Who is your favorite Jow Forums icon?

Who is your favorite Jow Forums icon?

Attached: Hulse.png (734x529, 241K)

I'm not paying him for the cuckcamp but this is pretty redpilled

Attached: l-1894-im-not-ashamed-of-my-body.jpg (700x992, 311K)

based

Attached: 1480539350221.png (1920x1080, 609K)

based ball breather

Based and redpilled

shame fat people everywhere except the gym

this is actually pretty based

number of times fat shaming has worked: 0

I love Elliot. He has ridiculous balls and in all the whacky shit some of his advice is fantastic.

Sure i preferred early Elliot over Yoda Elliot but whatever. Could never afford Grounding Camp but its pretty fascinating which it was recorded.

Worked on me.

worked on me 2

I dont know what is fat shaming but people calling me fat helped me realize i looked like shit. Is it fat shaming if a bunch of drunk guys yell "FATSO FATSO FATSO" from their balcony? I wish people had called me fat sooner

love elliot, dude's a legend
shame the Jow Forumstards hate him for marrying a white woman though

For me, it's Lyle McDonald

Attached: 56756756.png (502x698, 90K)

>come at me Patel, I'll scratch that fucking dot off your head to see what I've won
>for the record I'm brown like Rohan up there so it's not racist for me to say shit like that
Holy fuck my sides

Fat fuck.

I wish my mom had called me fat instead of telling me I was good looking.

Attached: 1563840039796.png (1000x909, 731K)

Elliot should be shamed for having such an ugly dog for a wife. Same principles apply.

Attached: Elliot and Dog.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Ancel Keys

Attached: keys fatties.jpg (1040x106, 24K)

His ugly jew wife is the reason for all his psychotic anger

High school sweet hearts, you won't ever know love for that long user sorry

Hating yourself isn't fat shaming, retards. Thats self-hatred. That always works in getting shit fixed or kys.

Worked on me

Nope, my best friend told me that I was fat and made fun of me for it. That's what really got me to start working.

>made fun of me for it
That sounds healthy. So you never hated yourself for it. You were ok with being fat but someone told you it was gross and mocked you and then you changed based on what they views you as. Or did that lead to some self hate? If the former that is pretty bluepill my user.

If he lost the weight and is ok now who cares?

Elliot is right

He used to shitpost at some niche powerlifting boards . The dude talks a lot of shit but fuck does he know a lot about a lot.

>So you never hated yourself for it
Listen here homo, sometimes people are deluded. A friend of mine made fun of me several times for being spineless coward until I actually started entertaining the thought that I am. You can't fix yourself if you refuse to admit that you have a problem. Sometimes you need external motivation to look into the mirror. The self-hatred comes soon enough.

It works if you fat shame yourself

Why are all people with the name Elliot so based and redpilled???

wrong

Attached: chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-texted-him-fat-f-17974313.png (500x517, 135K)

It worked for me. It wasn't the only thing but it definitely has a raw motivating power.

YO!

ELLIOT!

Attached: elliott.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Based as fuck, shut down that fat faggot

it feels good.
do it.

>to hate is to love
cringe 14 y/o edgelord logic
gtfo summer

Shaming =/= hate retard

Worked on me

Every asian girl has been fat shamed by her mother, this is why they arent usually fat

hey do you think Elliot has saved a picture of you on his computer? no, only a seething faggot like you cares that much about another mans wife.

If you feel shame, that's good. You realize something is wrong and you need to change
I bet it's worked more times than it hasn't