Ive been meme’d

Tell me it was worth it Jow Forums, because at this point i don’t know anymore.

10 weeks of cutting FOR THIS.
Intermittent fasting is a meme guys, either that or natty lifting is.

Next year im just going back to CICO, shouldve known the muslim way of cutting was no good.

>inb4
5’9
70kg/110kg/140kg/190kg

Attached: 37C9A994-00BC-4459-9751-E5538787C18C.jpg (1540x1155, 256K)

what do you even want, you fucking retard. if you want to drop 6kg and look more muscular maybe you should get more muscles first?!

Based
I mean you do look better in the right picture

But i do actually have muscles, see lifts and see pic related (this was still during my bloat), the point is that cutting hasnt made me more aesthetic in the least.

Attached: 07051E28-7E43-45D8-803C-8D7D51128B8B.jpg (549x710, 69K)

What's your height? And bf% if you know it?

You do look way better in the right picture. First off, whatever meme images/google images tells you that your current bf% will look like is fiction. Those pics don't have equal muscle mass. Second, if you aren't entering competitions why are you cutting? You need to have a sustainable diet unless you just want to look "aesthetic" 3-6 months per year.

>3th
Literally retarded
I guess you've cut your amount of brain cells as well

you are actually retarded

I mean you only lost 6kg what did you expect? That's good progress, maintained size, everything you lost seems to be fat. Real crazy transformations start around 10kg and that too depends on how fat you were when you started.

i don't see a problem, just keep going

Looks like good natty progress to me for a few months work.

what exactly were you expecting?

This is great progress bro

5’9/176cm
>why
Going to Taiwan in 2 weeks, want to have a good body for on the beach, and i have to go to the beach because i need a tan cuz im embarrased about how pale my non-farmers tan parts of my body are.

Forgot to add i estimate 12-13% bf

Bro, it's normal to lose bf very very slow when you're at a lower weight / bf.
Some people can't get rid of the last belly / love handle bodyfat and have to use supps / stacks like yohimbine to make it and even then it's hard as fuck.
You look good, no reason to complain.

you look good, user

If that is you, you look noticeably better to me.

You look more defined, I'd even say ottermode. This is what some people aspire to. What are you crying about? I'm not understanding what you thought would happen

I was gonna post some positive things but I see you are an actual retard so I'll just say you are weak, small and look like shit.
Oh and pic is your selfie.

Attached: 1508989048634.jpg (221x250, 7K)

good result, clearly visible change. the fuck you are crying about?

You're fatter than you thought you were, simple as that.

Same size as you. You need to go below 73 to start being somewhat shredded. You're undererstimating your bf%. I'm usually seeing face gains at 72,5 and vascualr biceps at 73, though they aren't anything special.

You have retard strength, your back looks fat and weak

this, give me a fuckin break

You look amazing desu.
Wtf is that disgusting shit on your head?

new fag here

is there a guide around for achieving // otter mode // >??

thanks

yeah