I have a double chin despite being VERY skinny. How do I remove that shit or is it just G E N E T I C S lmao

I have a double chin despite being VERY skinny. How do I remove that shit or is it just G E N E T I C S lmao

Attached: Double-Chin.jpg (617x418, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Oiir78UkM
youtube.com/user/NikocadoAvocado
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not skinny, post weight and height

you're not skinny. your face looks bloated. water retention from high e2 due to all the s o y you eat

You might be a chinlet, go start mewing or go to an orthondentist

I don’t understand why this faggot is so famous he never finishes his food, talks with his mouth full, and all he talks about is me *gestures* me *smacks lips* me *licks fingers*

it might be shit posture
if your abs and upper back are weak your pelvis goes into lordosis and your head juts forward causing a double neck
try doing goblet squats or just ab and upper back isolations

lymphatic massage

istn that the retarded bitch ass nigger who has a youtube channel where he eats all day and starts to cry?

Either you don't have one or you're not fat. post pics

i knew it, its this little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Oiir78UkM

Nigga that picture is of a youtuber
Brainlet

Post your face then faggot so we can tell you what’s the problem and what to do

I'm not OP you fucking 3 IQ Belarussian drunkard

Notice how the videos where he cries and is a little bitch get way more views.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-134112_YouTube.jpg (1080x1920, 899K)

How does one fix this issue?

>actually knowing youtubers
Literally underage

Either chinlet or skinny-fat

What the fuck

Not genetics. You most likely have a recessed jaw+midface. Also shit neck posture, oral posture and facial muscles in general. Not genetic, but environmental. Not much to do about bones once you're an adult. You can expand the palate though, not that this will help much with double chin.
Mewing unironically fixes it while you're doing it, but it's only temporary.

Have you ever watched any other YouTube 'celebrities'? It's all just me fucking me... Vapid self obsessed losers adored by, shock, vapid self obsessed losers

Putin plz

I’m vapid and self obsessed WHERE’S MY MONEY?

Attached: 9A8C1C26-6B85-4333-BC4E-C3B0DFF049E9.jpg (487x423, 28K)

Guys, need help. Do you remind site about orthotropics and mewing made by some italian guy who played football ? I forgot site address, can you help please ?

Salsa
youtube.com/user/NikocadoAvocado

Either overbite or underbite

surgery

Attached: pathetic.jpg (841x635, 101K)

you're probably skinny fat and not remotely lean so the answer is get lean

LMAO I just looked him up and in his first videos he actually used to be skinny but now he so fucking fat

Well compared to his other videos which are just him shoving food down his disgusting throat that isn't very surprising

Did any of you actually, unironically mewed in the past and got some tangible results from it?

I've been mewing for a year and a half now and I think it has been working because I'm a lot more confident about the shape of my jaw and chin

Also it doesn't hurt to just try it if you're sceptical. It's easy

mainstream youtubers should be put into concentration camps where they can film as much as they want, but only they can watch each other's videos

>I want to give mainstream youtubers free housing, food, water, and equipment.
I know its hard but think bsfore you post.

>missing the concentration camp aspect of it
didn't think I'd have to clarify the forced labor associated with concentration camps, but I didn't realize that a colossal retard like you would be posting

What would you say has changed? Also, what sort of exercises do you recommend, just go to Mew's website and start from there?

All I've done is press my tongue against my palate and breathe with my nose.
And I think my chin is no longer recessed and my jaw angle is more parallel to the floor. However this could just be a coincidence from puberty

Forgot to mention that before this I used to be a mouth breather child

If they can film as much as they want like you said, then they dont have to work.
Just take the L senpai.