Boxing bag

Boxing bag.
I don't have any place to hang it except my garden where neighbours would be watching me and laughing.
Any suggestions and mainly photos of your setups?
thanks boys

Attached: big_937767.jpg (800x800, 23K)

Get cut. Hang bag where neighbors can see. Pummel the bag for 30 mins at a time each day. Cuck neighbors wife. Smile at neighbors thinly veiled beta insults. Repeat.

working past the embarrassment is part of the workout. put it in your garden and push through the embarrassment, you'll gain confidence like never before.

hang in garden anyways. get self-confidence gains also

Hang it in your garden and work out shirtless in short Muay Thai shorts

I would post my setup but its kinda disorganised because I use that space for lots of stuff, sort of like tool space and shit. I dont have much space to move around the bag but it sure gives me a good workout bro

this desu desu

Make sure to learn

Just hang it up in the garden, if your faggot neighbors are looking just stare them down while pointing at them with one hand and punching the bag with the other

Not wanting your neighbors to see you progress into a machine that their wives would admire and nag their husbands to invite you over for a bbq/pool party.

Good advices so far

god.. imagine living next to a white subhuman trash who makes noise hitting the bag in a neighborhood

just go to a gym and hit the bags there you faggot

Why don’t you get the stand for it, they’re like $100

Put it on a tree

I'd say join a boxing gym, build some technique, muscles and then hang it sl neighbors say "oh he's pretty good" instead of "oh he's a manlet"

print a picture of their faces and duct tape them to the bag as well if they continue.

lol come catch these hands p*jeet

Mine hangs from an old pine near the woodline. Ignore the holes — my boerboel attacks it when I do.

Attached: 07365A94-B5E3-4C92-A4A0-9850475B42E7.jpg (1536x2048, 807K)

>my humble setup
does the job

Attached: bag.jpg (1030x1373, 125K)

>where neighbours would be watching me and laughing.
Who gives a shit?

that's some gay ass shit

also make sure OP that you have decent technique so you won't look like a tryhard faggot

Fukin slag

>oy vey, don't stop coming to my establishment to pay me sheckels I mean train your physique!
>What do you mean you have your own bag at home, are you antisemitic?
Teach me your ways, rabbi

Attached: 1552285020375.png (887x768, 290K)