Friendly reminder to use sunscreen every single day

Attached: 29wTy6q[1].png (1258x720, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2012/06/05/daily_sun_exposure_leaves_left_side_of_mans_face_looking_20_years_older.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poor guy should have used sunscreen damn that didn't age well

bump

Is this true or a meme

Attached: 15593289849283.jpg (150x150, 10K)

friendly reminder to do noexpression every single day

not a meme, UV rays are literal radiation that damage your skin

You tell me

Attached: nintchdbpict000381284689[1].jpg (615x929, 89K)

Yet with the million of truck drivers world wide, there's only such picture floating around on the internet.

I'd say this guy has a genetic predisposition and/or something in his life already damaged his skin. I noticed people who were on harsh medications have terrible skin.

But tanning is good for vitamin D and it makes me look more attractive

Nah.
thestar.com/news/world/2012/06/05/daily_sun_exposure_leaves_left_side_of_mans_face_looking_20_years_older.html

>It wasn’t until his grandchildren a few years ago starting asking why part of grandpa’s face was creased and full of bumps and broken veins that he went to a dermatologist.

>Ultraviolet A (UVA) rays transmit through window glass, penetrating the top layers of the skin, dermatologist Dr. Jennifer R.S. Gordon wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine.

>She had treated McElligott three years ago and discovered he had a dramatic case of unilateral dermatoheliosis: One side of his face was ravaged by the sun, the other wasn’t.

UV rays at a high enough intensity cause cancer. Sun Rays cause cause.

On this shit since I was four
I'm gonna be handsome in my eighties

Sure, keep tanning and once you turn 30-35 and see your face full of wrinkles you will remember this thread. Keep in mind you are not Gandy and even him looks MUCH worse than 10 years ago.
Also you can take vitamin D supplements.

I want ESLs out of here

I live in a blue area with very little sun exposure and lots of rain. The sun hardly comes out during winter and during autumn and spring it's usually a weak sunshine. Even during summer the skies are mostly cloudy. But if the sun does come out, so do I to catch some sun rays

So all in all I think I'm good.

Attached: solar radiation.png (722x1144, 142K)

Lmao I mog Ghandi

>Implying the side of the road your country drives on doesn't predict the side of men's faces that develop skin cancer

Whats the point of sunscreen if I never go outside?

Remember that sunscreen forms an imperfect barrier- it needs to be reapplied more frequently and more thick than most people imagine to give the claimed sun protection. Even "broad spectrum" sunscreens only offer a fraction of the protection against UVA than the SPF (the SPF claims are for UVB protection only). It should be your last resort against skin damage, not the first.

Avoiding being out when the sun is strongest should be your first strategy. Remember that time of day is a very important determinant of UV exposure- you can get more UV mid-day with cloud cover than in the evening with direct sun.

Second should be wearing clothing to minimize sun contact. Pants and long sleeve clothing will dramatically reduce the amount of area exposed. A hooded shirt or jacket and/or a broad rimmed hat will go further. In addition, a sun umbrella can do wonders.

Attached: 04109-096-1000-1-coolibar-titanium-travel-umbrella-upf-50.jpg (772x1160, 26K)

Is there any type sunscreen or skin creme out there able to prevent the skin from tanning?

Thanks. I was on my way out for a walk. Almost forgot.

Clouds don't offer much protection from solar radiation.
Sunscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY

Sunscrean, virgin olive oil, and

OP pic is deceptive, the face he's making is giving him those wrinkles. If he made the same expression as the 25 pic his eyes wouldnt be wrinkled like that. Even younger guys get some eye wrinkles when they smile

Daily use of sunscreen is completely unnecessary. If you want to age well literally just dont get fat and don't go bald - thats literally it, even living a healthy lifestyle isnt completely necessary as long as you're not getting fat

even david bowie looked good in his later years and he didnt exactly live a healthy lifestyle

Attached: bowie_gif.gif (365x257, 1.15M)

right > left

I know the backstory. My point still stands. It's probably the only truck driver that looks like this.

I'm not denying that prolonged sun exposure doesn't damage and age the skin. I'm just getting tired of people parading this picture around when this guy is an extreme outlier.

there is maybe one week of actual sunshine, where i live.
I really don't need to loose out on it as well.

But research showed that tanning your balls and your dick increases T production

maybe I should move to the US, I love sunny days and hate the winter.

What if I'm naturally tan already? I never use sunscreen and I never get sunburnt either

>Sun literally gives life to the universe
>Sun is bad for you and bad for your skin says anime forum
lmao, the sun is the healthiest thing you can do for yourself, e.g. sunbathing. It used to be prescribed and said sunbathing can cure all illnessess...
Now don't go out at noon summer Australian day and bake yourself for 2 hours no... but a nice Spring day with warm sunlight you have no issues sunbathing for hours...

and sunscreen is toxic, I haven't used it in years.
Read the ingredients on sunscreen, you are literally baking those into your skin and absorbing them topically. If you wouldn't eat those chemicals in sunscreen, why are you letting it be absorbed into your skin, and then altered with UV radiation into your skin?

Good thing I don't go out

Even if you don't socialize try sunbath as much as you can as often as you can. You'll notice an improvement to your body straight away and it'll improve your lifting (more energy, more strength)

Yeah it would be horrible to look like the guy on the right hehe.......

Yeah I've noticed I feel better those times I've gone on some walks, I'm thinking if I should start supplementing some vitamin D

I live at the same latitude as my ancestors, evolution gave me the sunscreen I need.

jokes on you faggots i lay out in the sun for about 20 minutes every chance I get. just enough to get a slight burn that turns into tan the next day. no sunscreen and I do it when the sun's at its peak so i can minimize the time of exposure

There are a few natural sources of SPF like coconut oil (SPF 6-8), though I think the highest you can get this way is 30, which is way under what those shills are recommending (60+). Still though, it's a good thing to keep in mind when sunny season starts and you don't have any protective tan yet.

15 minutes full body exposure per day is enough

>don't develop a natural like your ancestors did goy
>smear chemicals all over your face instead

Yeah, I don't think so, Shekelstein.

And I bet your elderlies have all silky smooth skin

>Virgin
Well at least I got that part down to pat.

What the FUCK is that little patch in New Hampshire doing??

Attached: 1557089383603.jpg (1096x616, 62K)

Windscreen filters out the beneficial UV-B while leaving the harmful UV-A intact. It would be obvious that a truck driver would look like that when being exposed to it so frequently.

Attached: 1521843747786m.jpg (1024x957, 123K)

I live near there. It's elevation.

The amount of tancels these threads gather is staggering, enjoy aging like fucking shit or worse, skin cancer in a few years. Literally nobody says to stay at home all day but to put some PROTECTION on your skin when you go out.

Simply apply sunscreen every two hours. Hats and umbrellas are good, but can be impractical.

Friendly reminder that windows do not block UVA. Unless you live in a basement, if you think you should always put on sunscreen while outside, the same applies for when you're indoors.

Yes they do retard

Do you have an article on the SPF thing I can read.

Are you just on Jow Forums to post this every time someone posts that picture

It's possible to make windows that do and some buildings have those. Do you even know if your house has windows that block UVA?

Just Google "half face sun damage" or something you stupid mong. Pic related is some lady who sat in the same spot next to a window every day for years and the same thing happened to her. It's a pretty specific thing to look for and you'll find the same few famous results pop up most frequently but there are plenty of examples if you actually bother to spend 5 minutes looking.

Attached: Sun-Damage-3.jpg (508x320, 19K)

>window
Found your problem. It's been mentioned swveral times in this thread.

Then don't sit next to a window you idiot. As long as that yellow light doesn't hit you, you are fine.

No they don't. Actually a lot of us have terrible skin. People in Southern Europe seem to have better skin than us

A note to all you sunshine junkies out there. The reason you’re so eager to get your little sun “fix” is because you’re literally an addict. In response to sunlight the pituitary releases a protein called proopiomelanocortin which is later cleaved into numerous smaller peptides, including... endorphins. This is the stuff that morphine and heroin are designed to mimic in the body. You junkies disgust me.

Attached: DDD84ADA-27D2-4130-90EB-E66EC705B69F.jpg (750x563, 71K)

Does this still hold up if you're black?

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

>implying those lines don't make him more attractive

fuck you nigger

I knew that being a shut in who barely goes outside will eventually pay off!

those wrinkles make him look way better and more mature though. There's something off about him in the first pic

fuck off shill

am i safe if i just simply never go outside in the sunlight? or if im only outside for like 3 seconds getting into my car and getting out to go to the gym?

Attached: alex.jpg (1197x1447, 166K)

Just thinking about sunlight can give you cancer

are blacks immune to radiation?

Yeah the point is that he was using sunscreen and doesn't have any damage apart from wrinkles.

don’t need sunscreen when I just stay in my room all day and don’t go outside haha

Another reason why beards are based, they protect your skin.

Mt. Washington is tall, it is it's own microclimate

beyond cope

>tfw 35 and look like left pic
fuck that was close bros

this is the other real reason for i am expressionless as fuck

you’re not well friend

>noexpression
redpill me on this

and here we cope!

>naturally tan
Sorry user but you're a nigger

Why does he look so weird

Even when it's cloudy or rainy?

Attached: 1540170026592.jpg (1080x1920, 928K)

Based New Hampshire trolling as always.

No you're the mong. These people got their journal entries because they are EXTREME OUTLIERS. Your doc won't write a paper about you and your common cold. These people received incredible amounts of sun exposure and reacted the worst to it. And her skin damage is already half as bad as the guy's, which is EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Especially when it's cloudy or rainy, the sunlight gets scattered so you get UV from **everywhere**

>americans are whit-

You autists will never stop amazing me. How is smearing all that chemical carcinogenic shit on your skin and then exposing it to high temperatures better for you than wearing a hat/shirt or straighr up reducing your exposure? Moderate time on sun is not only not dangerous but straight up neccessary.
Another thing: why do you want to save your super looks till your 50s? Do you not want to find a woman and have kids or do you need to save your vampire face for thots?

This, I am not a dislocated Amerimutt.

Sunscreen causes more damage than good as it blocks vitamin D3 from being formed.

*takes vitamin d supplements in your path*

No studies on long term effects. It's a better idea to get sun on your skin in the summer and take vitamin D3 during other seasons.

Did he get his nose broken or something? That shape change is not just aging.

>wears sunscreen only on face not on arms/legs
pshhhh, nothin personnel

He looks more handsome at 35

Lol what? Only the dark red areas (bottomw left) dont snow. I live in the middle of the country and everywhere outside the red area has winter. Which is 90% of the country and it gets fucking cold here

cope

That's cool, but then you have to consider that commercial sunscreens contain carcinogenic chemicals.

mega COPE

time to visit himself asap

Yes, put some sunscreen on you darkie

>men peak in their thirtie-

>sunscreen is toxic, I haven't used it in years

How, you ask? Two words: Mental discipline and toughness.
I'm actually involved in a lawsuit to have a local grocery store reduce their sunscreen inventory.

You probably prefer it because of the beard and you're coping. Here's him around the same age with the same beard/hair.

Attached: th.jpg (190x266, 11K)

>slather your body with chemicals that get directly absorbed into your skin and blood stream

The anti-sunscreen retard is probably a flat-earther too. If you're that afraid of "chemicals" then slather some mud on your face, it will protect you just as well if not better