Start to self improve

>Start to self improve
>Start to do calistenics
>Learn about self mastery and discipline
>Suddenly become more conservative and christian

Attached: 1520487468308.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Welcome to the light

Attached: 1554950805046.jpg (576x768, 63K)

Remember to read Aristotle and St Thomas Aquinas for ultimate self mastery and ethical gains. Start of with Nicomachean Ethics end with Summa Theoligica

>tradcucks
enjoy getting divorce-raped

T.mstow

I think I'll enjoy raising a family.

Attached: 1551799758943.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

Have sex

This.
What men, especially Western ones need to understand is that sex is more enjoyable than raising kids.

On top of that you'll have MUCH MORE FREE TIME. No mouths to feed, no nagging wife that you'll be bored of fucking after 5 years. Do you want this? Ask yourself as a man with a functioning penis do you truly want this?

Either you're Jimmy the accountant with a wife on the loose or an absolute Chad of a man slaying puss even in his 40's. There's no middle ground, the West is broken. Enjoy the decline.

so you want to be old and have no relatives that take care of you when you're alone?

Do u think your gym friends will take care of you when you're 60-70?

Ok and what's your plan from age 50 to 90?

Continue like this my son, and you will join even a brighter side

Attached: 1415494347890.png (1437x909, 88K)

Based and breadpilled.

>learn to respect yourself
>Surprised when you also respect your nation and others within it

What a concept

men sucking their own wiener? :-D

Do you think your kids will? What country are you from?

south america.

dunno how is in america, but kids usually take care after their old parents here.

>Do you think your kids will?
What the fuck is wrong with you, are you not going to take care of your own parents?

>tfw you want a girl with good values and if christianity has led her there then fuck it, ill pretend I'm a devout Christian so my kids can be around good kids and families.

>christian
based redpilled, you wouldn't want to spend all this time building muscle for a body that will be burnt in hell, right?

>conservative
also based but to an extent, you don't want to be a dad that doesn't let his kids step outside until they are 21

I became more conservative as I've started self improving but I'm also just getting older so i cant say its the self improvement directly

The spike of dopamine from an orgasm will leave you more empty than before

Wouldn`t know about the most common case in the US but where I live you end up in a nursing home and will be tolerated for birthdays and christmas.

I had the same problem when I did psychedelics. I think it's easier to hold yourself accountable to a wise character who is always present, for example the spirit of your ancestors.
Instead I started making myself accountable to me.

the US is the most backwards shithole ever, so kys.

No I don`t think so. I haven`t seen my dad for half a decade since grandpa died he just communicates via lawyers to his mum and his brother and I avoid this battlefield. I think my mum wouldn`t want me to take care of her she is extremely stubborn and we`re both not good at coexisting in peace together in one place.

>become deus vult faggot

Thought that said "pederasty" in the top right

What does that tell you about me you retard? At least put some effort in reading the post your insulting you little bitch.

people outside the US still relly on their families when they're older.

dunno why the US or anglo cunts people are so autistically they think taking care of relatives when they're old is some nuisance to their degenerates lifes.

I have an uncle who survives because their kids take care of him and he lives with a daughter and they pay him money so he can do house chores like fixing a chair just so he's busy.

Faggot anglo subhumans.

>start exercising
>stop all drug abuse including alcohol of course
>start reading more
>spending less time on videogames
>get redpilled on diversity aka less whites

Attached: me.png (736x951, 395K)

>anglo cunts

Wrong again wanna try a third time?

shut the fuck first worlder scum.

Islam is the butcher that sells rotten meat for 90 cent/KG. It came out of a diseased camel's arsehole together with its fake prophet.

Now reveal yourself, mudslime. Are you a shia death cultist or a stone age sunni?

The false vanity of the self abuse addict is truly a terrible sight to behold. God gave man the gift to literally create life and you choose to deny the sanctity of which by spilling your seed at the faintest whiff of carnal desire. Seriously, there must be a church nearby where you live, go there and speak with the pastor - you will come back to us with a new found empathy for your fellow man and RESPECT FOR YOUR BODY.

No. They both have borderline and fuck up everyone's happiness around them.
I'll be volunteering at elderly homes instead.

this line of thinking is like 200 years old already

Stop worshipping abrahamic demons and start building a better world for your people and your children.

Attached: 7DF2D013-92AA-4ADC-84A1-00E01081FB0F.jpg (1072x1051, 163K)

Lmao imagine dedicating your whole life to pleasuring disgusting holes with your disgusting knob

Good that shows you are growing up

Attached: C-YkocrWsAEaR0_.jpg (1200x750, 285K)

getting married is jumping off a plane with a parachute that has a 50% chance of failing

>get redpilled
you mean brainwashed?

Attached: 1554660534956.jpg (771x768, 185K)

Keep trying

Pure unadulterated distilled refined liquefied bottled concentrated onions

Jewish pawn

cope

One of my early red pills was looking at all the shit they tell us is great but leads to misery and death and realizing that a way to live your life that accounts for this would essentially be what Christianity taught all along.
So, whether you want to believe in the supernatural elements or not this stuff tends to either be the right way to live or by living that way for a long time we selected ourselves to be happiest and healthiest living this way.

The people that resent it and advocate living opposed to these ideas might as well be working for a supernatural evil because what they want is sickness and despair for everyone.

together we first kill the kikes, then and only then we kill each other

kikes get the rope first in the race war

The only video game I have left on my PC is literally Russian Fishing 4. I barely even play that. Reading War and Peace atm. Went for a long hike in the mountains today.

heroin is more enjoyable than sex, find a better cope hedonist

Holy shit yes it is
The worst part it I never even mainlined it, just snorted it a few times
Fuck I had to stop, I knew if I didn’t there would be no turning back

>Only read philosophers that support your views

>herr derr join our shitty copy cat prophet's interpretation of chriatianity and adoption of gnostic works herr derr, Jesus was muslim, the house of God wasn't Bethel it is a black pagan cube, Muhammad (pissbuh) is mentioned in the bible because we conveniently made up definitions that coincidentally are in the bible
>has seizure
>gets out of cave with revalation of all prophets

Just lmao at blackpilled parentlets like this guy, those of us who actually had good upbringings will happily take care of our parents until they're in their deathbed because we love them. Stay broken home pilled phaggot

>reading Aristotle well
>not starting with physics
Pick one