Advice

Alright guys. Jow Forumstard here, everyone their said you guys know your shit about fitness so I need some help. I'm a poorfag working on getting a gym membership but need extremely SIMPLE full body work out advice. Like if it could be three or four excercises I could do a shit ton of and it would get my whole body in shape would he perfect.
>6'3
>27 yo
>240 (aprox)
>Tldr: need simple full body excercise routine

Attached: 1564585416735.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning_201602
newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the mother fucking sticky

sticky!

-do compound exercises: squats, deadlifts, bench (flat and/or incline) and overhead press
-only eat real food, don't fall for the supplement jew
-clean bulk at a slight calories surplus, about 200 should be enough
-lift consistently, at least 4 times a week
-sleep 8 hours a day
-do progressive overload on your lifts

Read the fucking sticky newfag.

Read the sticky, if you want more watch everything by these guys:
-shredded sports science
-athleanx
-jeff nippard

I clearly have never come to fit before, instead of being dicks couldn't you just help a retard out?
Thanks bro

Attached: 1564517698277.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Read Marx and make some serious cerebral and empathy gains. Also SS GOMAD.

I have super bad insomnia, I get like 2 hours a night, how bad is this for working out? And will I sleep more if I get more active? (Dumb question but I've heard it goes both ways)

sleeping for 2 hours a day will seriously impact your gains and muscle recovery. You will probably sleep better with more exercise because you will be more tired, but I don't know if it will fix your insomnia

I'm not really looking for gains, more so stamina and overall fitness. Unless that's what you mean by gains (I interpreted that as muscle growth)

> Jow Forumstard
> doesn't even read the sticky
Yea it checks out. Get out from my apolitical Jow Forumsness board.

Attached: 5mnhccr96qq11.png (980x980, 1.56M)

if you only went stamina and overall fitness I would personally advise you to do cardio and bodyweight exercises / calisthenics

If you don't aim for muscle growth then don't bother with full body compound workouts

Is she trying to knock her teeth out with the slide?
Also:
>boomer
>1911

>trigger discipline, Nana!

No u
I truly appreciate this advice bro, so would running, push ups, sit ups, and squats done at a high rate be effective enough to make a difference?

if you push your limits and do it consistently with a good diet? Sure it will

pushups, situps and squats+ buy a pullupbar and you should have what you need

We're trying. And we're telling you to read the sticky

>Alright guys. Jow Forumstard here
Nobody cares. Why do you fucks have to inject your meme politics into every post you make?

Jow Forumstards are the vegans of Jow Forums

Have some Convict Conditioning
archive.org/details/ConvictConditioning_201602
Six exercises, all muscles you might want to improve covered by them, the necessary equipment starts and ends with a pullup bar/a little creativity.

Die Jow Forumstard, die!

You need more animal protein in your fucking diet. You can never out-train a bad diet.

Attached: 1557828696812.jpg (574x960, 35K)

>nu/pol/ retard
>cant read a sticky
Pottery

Based grandma knows that point shooting is the best way to shoot. Looking down the sights is for fags

>hey guys, I use Jow Forums, and that's relevant for some reason
>how do I work out?
>btw I'm fat and can't handle big words

God fuck off

Attached: 1546068238403.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Main exercises
1.-Barbell squat
2.-Bench press
3.-Over head bar bell press
4.-Pullups close grip and wide grip
5.-Cardio (bike or running what keeps you most motivated) but whit your weight i would say start whit the bike.
6.-back extensions (because i can bet you bottom you dont have a good back stability)
7.-Leg raises strait and twisting
8.-Band face pulls
supplement exercise (after you
1.- Dead lift (after you get the squat technique down and got some leg and back stability)
I cant think eny thing else of the top of my head.
But the most important thing will be your food and watching what you eat also dont get sucked in to the meme of cheat days. You can easily over eat seating your weeks progress to zero.

Haha Jesus christ. Fuck you faggot

Maybe stop being such a faggot

Thank you based bros

The rest of you:
>have sex kek

Attached: 1564757863866.jpg (704x528, 34K)

Dilate.

fuck you poltard you might as well rot away in your basement.

Protip:

Everyone that isn't in /fraud/ or /cbt/ are lying DYEL LARPs and can never be trusted unless they post body with timestamp.

There's a GIANT FUCKING THREAD WITH A DANCING VELOCIRAPTOR TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO. YOU WOULD HAVE TO SEE SAID VELOCIRAPTOR AND THAT THREAD BEfORE YOU COULD EVEN POST. GO CLICK ON THE DINO THEN READ WHAT THE DINO OF WISDOM IS SAYING

A good chunk of /fraud/ is lying too my man

>Like if it could be three or four excercises I could do a shit ton of and it would get my whole body in shape would he perfect.
newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html
Three exercises a day, three days a week.
>instead of being dicks couldn't you just help a retard out?
Want to know where I got it? THE MOTHERFUCKING STICKY.

Attached: crossfit.webm (638x360, 2.95M)

Die

>Jow Forumstard are redditor
Wow what a surprise