Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: 1564729856486.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pietroboselli.com/portfolio/
mtv.com.au/style/news/introducing-the-male-model-who-is-the-hottest-maths-teacher-youve-ever-seen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, this is what is natty limit with good genetics.

belly looks a bit inflated aside from that it's good

this is the natty limit with great genes and insane dedication from a young age. He used to train twice a day 6 days a week

Totally.

He's a juicer and everyone in this thread is retarded including me

Probably not but who gives a fuck. He should also stop being a race traitor and lay off asian men.

Why is he still in high school?

he clearly is the teacher user

He has a phd in maths and used to be a teacher you brainlet
He's /fitlit/ irl

This is not the natty limit, this is probably 3 years in proper training and diet, he's just quite lean. You can absolutely get more muscle mass than that natty.

Y'all just train for bodybuilding purposes though doing some stupid ass 5 day split that only works to a point. Get strong too and you'll actually get bigger, shit I was benching 175kg and pulling 305kg off the floor before touching gear and that was 7 years in, while being 11% (DEXXA confirmed) bf. That's why I carried substantial lbm, I followed mostly routines like smolov, 5/3/1, sheiko, SS, texas method, madcows, nunsuns, westside, ultimate diet 2.0 (for cutting, or psmf), and occasionally arnolds 2x day routine when I was doing a big ass bulk.

I honestly think most people underestimate what is achievable natty here, they also overestimate how good steroids can be. They're great if you respond well, unlike me, who barely got much extra out of 3 years BnC (12kg LBM extra, I have seen people do it for shorter time be bigger).

There's no 'good genetics' involved here either desu, personally yes I do have a myostatin deficiency (I was freakishly muscular for a little kid when I was a child) but I know people who don't and are natty and are bigger.while being leaner.

People on Jow Forums just don't try hard enough, you can have bad genetics though like that supermong guy or his nemesis who does rowing, what's his name? Dude is just ugly and weak. Like Jason Balha, who funnily enough has to use gear too.

Why is he teaching high school math with a PhD?

haha agreed, read the whole thing of course

This is unironically the best post in this thread and I came here to post it but, as I am now here, I too am retarded and thus it took me too long to figure out how to post.

pietroboselli.com/portfolio/

I had those stats when I was in the army. Also had super low bodyfat from being young and still having an active thyroid.

However: I never looked this full. Not even close. I was cut and flat as fuck. So, my opinion is steroids.

>t. roid salesman

whats the dude name?

He isn't. He's got a PhD in engineering from a shithole country (USA)

Pietro Boselli

because he needs to make money and helping people to learn is a rewarding endeavor and a decent way to live out this shitty life we all have to endure? why not teach math in highschool with a phd? infact that could very easily be a math lecture on video game programming, one of my modules was on 3d linear algebra

thank you based user, I like to follow people who dedicate themselves to academic and physical progression

Theredpill is women don't actually find this attractive. He looks like a puppy.
t.womanon

who gives a fuck what women find attractive? He has a fucking phd and looks the way he wants.
This is the thing that you need to realize, men couldn't give a fuck what women want and the only ones that do are the mentally unstable faggots that never amount to shit in their life because they run around after women who have no clue what they want themselves.

The best thing for a man to do is to work on himself, progress in the field he wants and work on achieving that body he wants, then if he meets a compatible girl great if not nothing is lost.

The true blackpill.

>He looks like a puppy.

uhh wut

and im sure youd shoot him down if he approached you in a cafe in a normal manner.

Would you recommend nsuns?

According to his resume, he taught engineering students maths. I assume that's where the pic is from.

>This is the thing that you need to realize, men couldn't give a fuck what women want
Do you know where you are

Fully aware thank you, read the other part of what I wrote
>the only ones that do are the mentally unstable faggots that never amount to shit in their life because they run around after women who have no clue what they want themselves.
which is the majority of people on Jow Forums

Mmm I'd suck all the IQ out of him from his dick desu haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Stfu faggot, it's bad enough that you post all of your shitty comments on /gaygen/. Please just let us have Jow Forums in peace

>all of your shitty comments on /gaygen/
But I don't?

Attached: dia_what.jpg (636x902, 106K)

>class in 3D linear algebra
Why only in 3D? Is there something specific you learned that doesn't generalize? Like linear algebra isn't that hard to begin with, including proofs, and if you really stay at 3D you're stuck with Euler rotations which suck ass.

God I wish I had hair

OK my dude, let's really think this one over

>be omega chad, totally divorced from social world, focused only on improving yourself
>be disgusted by modern women, see them as whores
>talked about his desire for a pure wife
>very handsome
>very fit
>PhD in math

I wonder what a guy, who is so hilariously overqualified to teach high-school math, would want to work at a high school. I wonder what could interest him about working at a high school...

...hmmmm...

Attached: Peak_Diogenes.jpg (828x828, 173K)

is this earth-chan or..

post body

Attached: 1563106853943.jpg (1238x900, 150K)

Attached: hair.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

Maybe... just maybe.... he isn't totally divorced from the social world and uses himself to set a positive example for high schoolers.

Or he's fucking his students.

shouldershrug.jpeg

He is a professor, not a high school teacher.

Source:
mtv.com.au/style/news/introducing-the-male-model-who-is-the-hottest-maths-teacher-youve-ever-seen
>Introducing Professor Pietro Boselli, the maths teacher who’s solving problems and breaking hearts all in one fell swoop lecturing at University College London.

>women don't actually find this attractive
t. 4/10 pointy knees

>How do you get female uni students to excel?

teach them a foundational approach and rigorous Calculus?