Gf went out with a guy from her work just for drinks

>Gf went out with a guy from her work just for drinks
>Went to a bar and a nightclub
>2 hours hasn't replied to my message

Is it time to ditch the bitch? For sure shes prob sucking his cock right now.

Attached: 5435.jpg (480x360, 19K)

100% no point wasting time on sluts

fucking chillax, Mr Strangles Le Hijabi. She's a grown woman, she's allowed to be in the presence of other men without you.

Seious answer, yes. If she's too stupid to understand the implications of a female and male going to the nightclub together, even if she thinks it's platonic then she should be dumped. And this also shows you can't trust her, which makes sense cus she's out with another guy, which means dump her.

its over

to be fair if they were going to have sex they would just go to his place and fuck. why does going to a nightclub imply she will cheat? people go to nightclubs with friends all the time

Sounds like she already ditched you, but sticks around for betabucks.

men and women cant just be friends.

Just her and the guy going to a nightclub? Or are they in a group?
If it's just them that's totally disrespectful of her and you should dump her regardless what she tells you went down there.

>Why are you asking so much into it just because he's a guy?
>We were just talking and having fun
>You never ask so much about what I did when I was hanging out with my girls all night
>I accidentally turned off my phone
>Nothing happened, we are just friends
>Omg you are overreacting
>I don't understand what's the big deal??

Attached: xdsdsds.jpg (564x751, 67K)

They have to build up a relationship too if they're into each other. Do something fun, end up kissing then going home and fuck. You don't just see someone say hi and ask them to fuck.

Women can't be trusted with other men. That's it.

Attached: 1564925444920s.jpg (125x110, 3K)

Inb4 this guy
>bros I miss her
>she’s the one
>I can’t without her
>depression.flp
>nightwalks
>no gains
>lost all hope

Just stick with her until u find someone better. Play the guilt card from time to time to get the best out of her.

not really that simple, if you've ever made a girl cheat you'll know what its like, they don't particularly feel good about it, they'll put themselves in positions where they can get fucked but don't nesscesarily think about the end outcome, they'll tell themsleves they are just going for drinks, then the guy turns on the charm and makes them horny, they''ll probably resist some too but a woman cheating isn't as straightforward as just going and sucking a dick because she wants to cheat

>>Gf went out with a guy from her work just for drinks
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Right there if I was dating a girl and she was going out with some other guy I'd immediately start looking for a new hire for the gf position.

>i'm leaving you for brad from my work, he's just so much more of a man than you
>I CAN'T BELIEVE he called me a cunt! he was such a beta tee hee
IT starts with "nothing happened" then it turns into her baiting you into talking shit to her so you can get angry and she can justify cheating or jumping ship, women suck.
this is the final step, have fun

>Made a girl cheat

Opinion discarded, women do what the fuck they want.

You're getting created on. You're gonna get gaslighted, called jealous and unreasonable, but what she did was go on a date. Drinks and dancing alone with another guy, Jesus Christ that's not what friends do. She's might rationalize she won't do anything but she had butterflies in her stomach and she's wondering what will happen. She will pretend nothing is happening as she drinks a bit much for courage then follows his lead all the way until he's balls deep in her. You got cucked

> I.. If I was dating a girl...

Attached: 1562007477500.png (986x797, 869K)

C uck

Wanna know how I know you are a virgin?

Two drunk girls going to a nightclub is fine, they're most likely looking for guys.
Two drunk guys going to a nightclub is fine, they're most likely looking for girls. It's not like bouncers would let them in anyway.
A woman and a man, on their own and not in a group, will 9/10 times be checking each other out. Sure, maybe they're friends wanting to hang out, have a laugh and some drinks, but it's more likely they're enjoying some alcohol-fueled dickaroo in the bathroom stall as OP is sitting, dick in hand, waiting for his gf to come back home.

F orever alone

cuccked

Lol what a cuck

dump over text please

100000% it’s time bro

>if you've ever made a girl cheat you'll
>taking agency from women
Not very politically correct friendo

user, I'm not saying your gf is fucking behind your back but if he's doing shit like this without you with other men, then that might be a sign of a very serious underlying problem. If you don't address it in time, it might cause the end of your relationship.

Being extremely honest with you: yes, dump her
Some women are cheaters, it's part of their nature. Feel lucky that you caught her this early and dump her. It could have been much worse if you took things further.

Its a shit test to see whether you will be jealous/controlling. Lower your interest in her, and dump her if you have proof she cheated.

Plz teach me how to get a gf

if she's out with another guy by herself at a nightclub I'd say you should move on.

> Gf went out with a guy from her work just for drinks
> Went to a bar and a nightclub
Why you let your gf go out with other dudes?

Someday you may understand how relationships work, young one. That day is not today, but some day.

She went out on a date you fucking soiboy

Shut the fuck up cheating whore

Dump over text please send response here.

Rape the guy

Because being controlling is anti women

So cheaters are truly whores by choice then?

Nah stop being a bitch. It's normal to have friends of the opposite gender, and as long as she is up front (ie not meeting guys and acting like she's just hanging with chicks) then you need to chill out. Same as if it was you getting a drink with a chick from work.

Jealousy is unhealthy and will fuck up every relationship.

>invite girl out
>give excuses why she cant
>overcome excuses
>she comes out

>start flirting and getting touchy
>she resists but you can tell she wants

>try to kiss her
>pulls away
>have to try multiple times to kiss her

yeah you can make girls cheat, if you just sit there like a cuck shes just gonna fuck off home

Absolutely unnaceptable, I would dump her

Being controlling is anti-cheating. Same way, a reasonable gf wouldn't want her guy go on a date with another chick.

Some time has past. She's cleaning the cum out of her hair.

That's a good way to get accused of rape after she changes her mind in the morning.

Yeah user don't worry I'll be back before 12 just let me get my $300 make up on and my best eyeliner and plump my lips for his big co- oh, sorry user I got about carried away there ^w^ see you when I get back!

Attached: 1564919137374.jpg (304x268, 35K)

>your girl going out to drink with 1 (ONE) """"friend"""" specifically and not writing for hours is normal
You've never been in a relationship, cucky.

>normal to have other-sex friends
literally has never been normal
men and women only see each other when one likes the other, when it's unrequited we call it "friendship", but truth is, one of the two wants to fuck.
so never let your gf hang out with guys, ever.

Attached: 1527055573183.jpg (657x850, 294K)

OP needs to keep us updated. If there's one thing that is funnier than OP getting cheated on, is if it was innocent all along and OP's relationship would fall apart due to the infinite wisdom of asking for relationship advice on a serbian rape seminar.

Attached: 1550945840900.png (888x894, 520K)

so can men, which means I can ditch her ass for it
actions have consequences

Do women really do this? Just go to random night club and then ask random who guy for sex? It seems like something from propaganda movie.

Attached: 1562636636308.jpg (240x240, 7K)

>Gf went out with a guy from her work just for drinks
It's over bro, gg no re

No sweetie is different when a man does it. Women can make their own decisions, its not 1950.

When friends of opposite gender go on dates, they are going to fuck sooner or later.

The fact she can go out with a man alone proves you’re the ultimate cuck
Maybe have a 3some then jerk the dude like a beta cuck you are. Fuck you’re pathetic and disgusted me. I think you can take a lot more than this. I think you could watch the that man railing your gf right now and ask “maybe she loves me deep down?”

Don't listen to this beta male.

Dating a woman who has male "friends" is a huge red flag. Ditch the bitch before she fucks someone in your bed, which she may already have done, sorry OP.

tell me again how you met your son's ,mother.

This.
My gf doesn't go hanging out with other men unless I'm there as well.
And I don't hang out with chicks when she's not around. Win-win for me, since it also helps me keep the #metoo fags out of my proximity.

Go away soiboi cuck.

Same things happened to me although not that forward. She was having drinks with coworkers for 2-3 hours after work then coming home. Surprise to only me she was cheating on me within a month of this starting.

>keep any texts where she's enthusiatic about sex
>keep a dictaphone by your bed or on you
> when post sex cuddling, whip out your phone and record the conversation for a few minutes

don't be a brainlet my nigga