Friend´s back

How do I get a back like this? I know its not something impressive but it looks very propotional???

Attached: 20190803_231517 (1).jpg (1200x2132, 515K)

poo

do a full body workout 3 times a week, eat enough calories.

what does calories has to do with body propotion lmao?

in order to build muscle, you need the resources to do so...

yes but eating calories has nothing to do with body propotion , you can have a propotional body without eating ton of calories. Its all about how you exercise

ok then try reaching that physique without eating enough calories im waiting

Are you ESL or just retarded?

post diet

the guy in the pic has small back I can reach it easy if i eat a lot of protein I dont need to eat a lot of calories. and ofc exercise well

maybe you should suck my dick to get all the protein you need for that wide back

YOU Obvious do not know shit about fitness if you think thje guy in pic eats ton of calories lmao, he most likely eats 2500-3000 max and that is not a lot

are you being dense on purpose or are you just retarded?

he never even said "a lot" of calories, he just said "enough" calories. How many calories is "enough" is different for everybody.

Do you think that guy has more or less muscle than you, regardless of proportions?

if more, eat more you massive faggot

>eat enough calories
>if you think thje guy in pic eats ton of calories lmao
oh so you are just stupid as shit. you're not gonna make it

His back is actually pretty fucking small proportionally. That's a curl bro.

he is more jacked than me , but its all about body goals. I rather be smaller and have lower body fat

Calories are a unit of measurement for the amount of energy that can be extracted from food. You don't eat calories, you eat food. Protein also has calories, I'm not sure you knew this because eating protein not calories comment.

I thought this thread was telling me my friend came back. I miss him

Attached: 1564879295140.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>he is more jacked than me
then you need to eat more calories than you currently do to have comparable musculature
>I rather be smaller and have lower body fat
do you think you're currently lighter or heavier than your goal physique?
if lighter, you need to eat more calories

also you're a retard.

no, he just has really high lat insertions.

its all about genetics I work very hard and eat good but I cant get muscle. Genetics are over any diet u do and thats a fact.

Not really. Look how small his ass/legs are, how thin his back is. and then how large those delts/arms are. Dude doesn't deadlift or row for shit.

If you wanna look like that guy just do lat pulldowns and be low bf.

alright then why post at all asking how to get this physique when you already know you're genetically unable to?
i mean you've replied to every response to just assert your own beliefs since no one is saying what you already wanted to hear

you're simply never going to reach your goal and you've ensured you wont before ever posting

Attached: 533.jpg (900x729, 67K)

because that retarded said it was about calories. its not, u can eat a lot of calories and still not get it. It triggered me because retardeds actually believe him

honestly, you simply don't have the knowledge/understanding to get the nuance in the advice on calories (see relation to macros to muscle mass to recomp to changes in TDEE) being posted and you not even trying to understand

seethe elsewhere, confident idiot

you're comparing Jow Forums advice to your own life experience instead of say from the perspective of bodybuilding or even general athletics. try being less stupid

kys you will know if you're getting fat you fucking retard