What does Jow Forums get for Chinese takeout?

What does Jow Forums get for Chinese takeout?

Attached: picture-menu-poster_2_orig.jpg (1067x800, 362K)

I don't eat Chinese food. I'd rather that my pussy not smell like feces.

American chinese food is fucking disgusting. I made the error of eating at a Chinese restaurant while on vacation in the US.

I spent the rest of the week puking my guts out and with the mother of all migraines, had to go home early.

I get a large wonton soup and an egg roll. I used to get a large bourbon chicken, like the good shit that they have at malls. Other than that though Chinese food is either amazingly good or the worst thing I've ever eaten. It's really astounding how that works.

>No General Tso's Chicken

You gotta be kidding

the fuuuuuuck
just get teriyaki chicken with the sauce on the side and steamed veggies borother

Huh, sounds like a weird problem on your end.
Yes holy shit sounds great.

broccoli beef but often with carrots only as broccoli tastes like grass, i force myself to eat it occasionally

manchild

All the fried shit, lots of rice and garlic ribs. If I order Chinese food it's too spoil myself.

*sniffs pussy*

My pussy always smells like marzipan and cinnamon, unless I eat Chinese food. If I eat Chinese food, my pussy smells strongly like horse manure for at least six months afterwards. And I can't cover it up. I tried to wear a garbage bag soaked in perfume as panties to work and my boss called me when I was a block away from the building and fired me because he smelled my cunt approaching.
I haven't eaten Chinese food in a long time, so please enjoy the pleasant scent of my pussy.

Probably the strangest LARP I've read on here honestly.

>chink food

Attached: nig chink.png (535x375, 51K)

Roast duck, beef w/broccoli, pepper steak, teriyaki chicken
Panda Express has relatively nice veggie bowl too. Other than these 4, chinese food is a fucking calorie bomb

No one else is going to say it so I will: that open wound where your dick used to be is not a pussy now fuck off

Either roast duck or Mongolian beef

No, I think many people here would be comfortable telling off the trannies.

>chinese """food"""
Enjoy uncle Chang's mystery meat special, now with 80 percent more melamine, I mean protein

It's pretty good

dandan noodles might be the GOAT. my gains goblin though. can't wait for bulking season

>eating ching chong ding dong "food"

post some of your meals bro

Bro? FUCK dan dan noodles you faggot ass bitch. I like em too tho.

What the fuck is happening?

Is this why my ex Chinese GF had a smelly puss? She did eat a lot of asian foods.

What's the matter? Can't handle a real woman? This is how we talk, and President Trump has given us the confidence to speak our truths in public. Four more years!

My semen smells like bleach :/

Charsui fooyung, rice, pancake roll, crispy seaweed

Same. It's pleasant and very clean smelling. What's up with that?

A Big Mac

sweet and sour chicken