ONLY 10 mg

That's it. That and exercise is all the average female land whale needs to completely mog most men.

Attached: Capture.png (501x879, 585K)

>believing a roider

Nigger, I'm on 1g of test, 450mg of tren, and 50mg of tbol and I tell people I'm on just 500mg of test. If you honestly believe 10mg of var is going to give a woman that physique you are braindead. Nobody give out their true stacks. Fucking Dorian Yates claims he was on less than 2g of gear lmao.

Attached: 1557955319377.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

>bulky asf
>anavar

Shes lying

>that's how you stay healthy and feminine
>feminine

ok

i'm natty and and i just tell people i have a pullup bar at home and do kettlebell swings

Women are usually super-responders to gear but no fucking way it's only 10mg anavar lol.

>feminine

Attached: 021396.png (645x773, 11K)

Kek this
What a fucking delusional cow

Attached: tenor-3.png (500x338, 189K)

Kek, my gf is on 10mg var and looks nothing like this. Hell, I'm on tren and don't look that stacked

>feminine
Bitch looks like a jacked up Ernest P. Worrell.

Imagine if she raped you by locking you in her pussy with her legs and then she forced you to cum inside her haha
That would be so weird

>healthy
>feminine

Attached: 24337EA1-B415-4B17-8D7D-5900B41395E4.jpg (294x442, 147K)

Her clit is probably bigger then 90% of /fit penis.

This is what turns me off about bodybuilding as a sport/"business." If roiding is the threshold to look like a human ninja turtle they should be COMPLETELY honest about it...and the shit should be legal, for that matter.

I have a MASSIVE fetish for this kind of thing and it infuriates me when men or women can't just own up to it. It makes it tougher to be honest about what I want. I've talked to/dated people who I KNOW are juicing and they try to play it off like they aren't. Yet the social media likes, etc. are contingent on looking like an inhuman monster, which is impossible without drugs.

Attached: 1062672.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Girls with muscles are gay haha

If you say you are a girl who wants to be a boy they will write you a prescription.

If you are a man who wants to get swole they will throw you in pound me in the ass prison if you get caught. The laws on the books are insane.

Oh but Christian Bale went from being 90 lbs for playing the Machinist to literally Batman physique in like 6 months by eating clean and training regularly. You're just not as dedicated to your craft as he is if you look for shortcuts to get big.

Also you can buy any of this shit you want in SE asia or South America because no one gives a fuck if you screw up your hormones. But in the land of the free, forget it.

Oh I also have a huge fetish for this and this is now a varbie thread lol.

Attached: 1077806.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

Based. I never reveal my routine or frequency of training to normies..

>Oh I also have a huge fetish for this and this is now a varbie thread lol.

Okay.

Attached: rene marven.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

tee hee i got these guns with this protein powder you should try some

Attached: 1173543.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

>healthy

Jesus, those delts.

They look like you could take a bite out of them.

Attached: michaela aycock.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

>Not Wii fit and Zumba

come on man, she aint fooling anyone with that hair line and dude face.

>Not Wii fit and Zumba

Attached: 1539398499676.jpg (376x214, 10K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm natty and i mog normies but i just tell people i eat exclusively fast food and candy and don't work out

I like em BIG and GIRLY

Attached: luciana wojnarowski and her sub.jpg (960x960, 82K)

>i'm natty and i mog normies but i just tell people i eat exclusively fast food and candy and don't work out

SAGE

Disgusting, what little opinion of yourself you have if you're willing to go out with in public with something so blatantly unnatural as a mulatto. She's got delts though.

Their wine glasses are probably filled with test.

Attached: luciana again.jpg (1080x1350, 243K)

>those hands
oh my god

It's kind of fascinating, isn't it?

What's the psychology of a woman who turns herself into a hormonal science experiment?

Attached: Amanda Smith.jpg (1080x1293, 175K)

R.I.P these two especially, fully developed man faces and shit. and for what? to look like a freak for a couple of years? im all for roiding IN MEN but doing this to yourself as a female is a clear sign of mental issues.

>R.I.P these two especially, fully developed man faces and shit. and for what? to look like a freak for a couple of years?

A lot of them fall off the wagon after a few years or winning enough competitions. The girl in the OP doesn't compete anymore; she's big and "fluffy" now. Pic related lost ALL her size but still has the man face these days.

And maybe some of you are old enough to know the sad stories of Joanna Thomas and Denise Rutkowski.

Attached: Heidi Krochter.jpg (1080x1349, 186K)

You're right that roiders lie and that ain't 10mg of var.

Idk about Yates and 2g though. There's such diminishing returns from more gear that it's not laughably wrong though

>Bitch looks like a jacked up Ernest P. Worrell.

That's a little harsh, user.

Attached: tumblr_o4wfpd8C0B1ual8yro1_1280.jpg (720x635, 47K)

pls crush me for once

Attached: ee1.jpg (580x548, 21K)

The funny thing is I put my gf on more var than she claims she takes and she just looked better and didn't become more masculine at all (although her clit did get bigger)... just lost fat easier and was able to get a nicer ass.

Glad to see that people are coming out with their real cycles instead of lying about being natty. I've never taken anything above 20mg of dianabol, so I'm basically natty. This is me at my peak 420lbs lean. I'm thinking of maybe adding 150mg of test next year.

Attached: 730b8a298564dc4f54bb66bf28e932c0.png (472x461, 586K)

I don't think you realize how massive, lean, dry, and grainy prime Dorian was. This ain't happening on 2 grams. No fucking way.

Attached: 3bfc51a1e539b278d71b9e0812c8ca3b.jpg (646x850, 54K)

He took all the shit

He looks like a fucking 90s Captain America comic.

Did any of you see him on that podcast with Joe Rogan? He talked a lot about aging, roiding, and that sort of thing.

Yeah, it was very informative, but that's also where he said his 2g bs, so take his words with a grain of salt.

Why do women remove their tits by benching?

Had a friend who was already in good shape but looked like he gained 30lbs of muscle over the summer. I asked him how and he said he started eating yogurt. It's a superfood afterall!

Rutkowski was fucking hot though. Wonder what her stack was?

Attached: 1124079.jpg (1080x1280, 543K)

Yogurt with dbol crushed in is the breakfast of champions.

>Denise Rutkowski
Master of transformation

Attached: denise-rut.jpg (800x500, 70K)

They lose their tits because of low bf, not benching.

He made the best guys at the time do double-takes. It was a whole other level.

She looks like lumpy turds. No thanks.

He's the original mass monster.

Attached: Dorian-Yates-5.jpg (748x630, 120K)

absolute fuarking monster

Attached: beugalo.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>healthy
>feminine

Attached: 1470068244615.jpg (849x480, 53K)

post body

>by eating clean and training regularly
your naive as fuck

you are sarcasm detector is totally not broken

Attached: 1216112.jpg (1080x1080, 168K)

My gf benches about 100lbsx5 and still has her tits. Definitely not super strong but pretty good for a 120lbs female imo.

Meadows says people today take way too much and could get by with less if they just worked harder.

Except he did. He was muscular previously, so muscle memory accounts for a lot of it. The other part is that he was built fat for Batman. He looks like he finished SS, not prep for the Olympia.

mate this image...nothing is in proportion what the fuck

That beard....
>steroids have no sides
Lol okay is /fraud/ lying to everyone else or to itself?

Fucking gross desu

>healthy
double ok

who is this user?

Based gatekeep bros. I just say some light zumba also

Hot

aisa krivec

Attached: 1100366.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

I wood boys. Not gonna lie

Attached: po_hu_m_27_h.jpg (256x400, 76K)

Those hands made me cringe so hard I started laughing uncontrollably

And everybody clapped

based retard poster

the aesthetic of huge round shoulders and noodle arms of the var chicks is something i dont know if i like desu

She looks alright except for the turd hair

Imma need more of her

>healthy
>feminine
TOP LEL

t. retard

Attached: $$$$$.jpg (480x493, 27K)

Can someone please explain to me why the thought of a skinny, shy, nerdy girl taking var and desperately chugging protein shakes because she has a muscle growth fetish and wants to get bigger and bigger makes me hard as a fucking rock

OKAY I'm sick of being skelly. Did SL for 1 year 1/2/2.5/3.5 and my arm is fucking 13.5". 15" flexed. Looks horrible at 6'1".

If I just do trt once or one cycle apparently I will have lifetime benefits like increased natural test? I had a bad diet and lacked physical stimuli growing up, brother is 6'4", so I need a little catch up to even it out. How do I do this and avoid side effects.

>I will have lifetime benefits like increased natural test

Attached: 1557254829415.jpg (294x256, 7K)

me too

amazon goddesses are more difficult to rape

Attached: 920676.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

I do very much like my rape

Attached: 1548405117151.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

I'm looking for someone to clarify a bit, doubt anyone in this thread could tho.

Bugez took hgh or something once and people say that contributed to a higher natural performance, aesthetic and limit.

Because you're not a cuck and want the bearer of your children to be mentally and physically strong so your progeny will be as well. The fourth Reich will need strong men and women in the future.

It kind of reminds me of the girl from Metroid.

Attached: Kal Sheppard.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Played darts since kindergarten.

She has similar facial features as my brother, that is to say she's somewhat ugly and masculine

Imagine watching her skin slowly tighten and turn red over ten weeks, her shoulders and biceps bulging with new growth each day. New veins sprout across her neck and her abs start to take the shape of little hills of flesh you can see under her shirt. Her face is leaner, emphasizing her cheekbones, and you have a great view of it as she fellates you before bedtime.

She gives a little yelp of pleasure as you penetrate her with the needle, and you know her steadily rising libido will keep you satisfied for years to come.

As a dom/sub scenario where it's like a Jow Forums version of feederism, I see the appeal of this as well. Imagine her turning herself into a freak not only because she gets off on it, but because she knows you do, too.

Attached: Kathleen Erickson.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Baste and clenpilled.

Wwweeewww lad

Attached: 1560268449908.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Yelp, I'm pretty sure I just discovered my fetish.

Tbf he was kinda fat for begins, he only got a bit more cut for the sequels & the only time he's really been aesthetic was American Psycho - but I am pretty surer he roided like every other 'action' actor.

that reminds me of a ex coworker

>ripped as fuck
>''nah bro i only do some pull ups and crunches at home from time to time ''

The ones who are aren't as cut look a lot more girly sometimes.

Attached: Ashley Marie Lakomowski.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

She's a lewd girl, isn't she?

Attached: Kathleen Erickson.jpg (1080x1350, 1.68M)

I despise the "post body" meme that's sprouted up on this board, but if you are actually on that stack I'd like to see the results, my man.

I'm thinking of doing a Test E cycle this winter before doing something a little more aggressive later.

whats the natty limit for women anyway?

not
>I used to swim in high school

this