Post Gainz Goblins

Post Gainz Goblins

Attached: 1564854093853.jpg (870x565, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just learn 2 moderation. I love beer and I'm even a bartender, but I only drink 1-2 days a week.

Attached: 8666.jpg (225x225, 6K)

explain

Drank a lot for the first time in a while on Friday. All beer. I’m still feeling sluggish, have a headache, and depressed as fuck. I really don’t get the appeal anymore. Hopefully lifting today will bring me back to baseline.

don't worry. forget what happened. you'll get back on track. i don't like alcohol anymore either. now that i've slowed down, even two beers hit me like a brick in the morning. im so sensitive too it now.

>Hello user. Let's eat some chocolate? I love chocolate!

Attached: 3106361_13_o.jpg (1024x1380, 275K)

every day is a new day bro. just try again until you get it right

Just get a buzz with like 6 tall boys instead.

i donT LIKE BANAN

Was it 'beer' or proper ale?

Mass-produced beer destroys me, probably because it's all chemical piss. Proper beer and ale is much better if you can tolerate fucking hipsters.

sugary shit

Attached: fruit-sugar-content-new-rgb_1024x1024.jpg (730x1024, 160K)

Fuck off and go suck some nigger dick, thot.

I love raisins

15 whole grams?!?!

Why would you respond this aggressively lmao

Fuck off whore bitch tits dick

a couple brewery style beers from a local place and then I took about a two hour nap and had a fuck ton of piss beer at another bar. I ate and drank water while at the second bar too so idk what I did wrong. I did get very drunk though. Like I said I think I’m just over it. Sucks cause I like hanging with my friends and getting drunk with them but the after math if always terrible. Plus I’m the kinda person that can’t stop once I start.

Beer is too good not to drink, but if you're so attached to one positive stimulus you're never gonna make it. Discipline yourself, retards.

>Avocado has more sugar than limes

Genuinely surprised about that one

So what?

She's trying wreck my gains.

>dude you can't have sugar LMAO
that's fucking nothing you dumb nog, and it's all natural instead of that synthesized garbage
do you fucking know how much sugar is in an 8oz can of coke?
one banana a day ain't gonna do shit, and the positives greatly outweigh the almost nonexistent negatives.
Keep being a paranoid pete if you want, just stop fucking spreading misinformation and trying to scare people into your OMAD of nuts and leaves.
Fucking retard.
Full of sugar? Waste of carbon, more like. Do us all a favor and return yourself to the earth, or are you going to cremate yourself to discourage the carnivores from consuming you?
Goddamn moron. YOU're what turns the frogs gay.

If you unironically like the taste of alcohol you're an alcoholic. Prove me wrong

Attached: hmmmm.png (1920x1080, 414K)

whats up with natural sugars

this is what happens when you still drink the beer your dad keeps in the basement next to your bed

almost all fruits were selectively farmed to be full of sugar, look nice and taste sweet. Wild fruits are either bitter or sour as hell. The vast majority of fruits arent "natural" and just because something is natural doesnt mean its good. Sugar is still sugar be it fructose, glycose or sucrose.

>enjoying something implies addiction to said something
self terminate

>making excuses for enjoying literal poison that your body grew accustomed to after continuous consumption and pretending like it's not a light addiction
neck yourself my dude

I am a full blown alcoholic and keeping with liquor drinks on the rocks hasn't been a detriment to my gains whatsoever.

Attached: 1563696881421.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Same. I'm only 24 but even compared to my 22 year old self I can't handle it anymore.

>just because something is natural doesnt mean its good
that cuts both ways; just because something is processed or refined doesn't inherently mean it's going to cut 20 years off your life expectancy.
Can you go without ever eating sugar?
Absolutely.
Do you need to?
Christ no.
The problem with diet nazis is that they're the ones who are eating four foods for breakfast (if they even fucking eat it lmao), lunch and dinner all in retarded portions, while somehow condemning people who eat a balanced variety of food.
Nobody is shoving 500 grams (roughly 6 bananas) down their gaping maw in one day. Eat an apple in the morning, eat a banana at night.
OH GOD MY BLOOD SUGAR, HELP ME WEBMD, I'M DYING
lol, what a bunch of fucking retard shit, this board has the palette of a fucking four year old, eating the same shit every day and reading nutrition labels and counting macros.
EATING IS NOT HARD, you're making it difficult by pretending to be retarded, which I imagine is a Hell of a lot more work considering how many food diary and cico threads there are per day on this shithole.
It's like a bad fucking joke it is, I swear.

same here brother, im 27 and a shadow of my former self drinking wise.

You're only feeling depressed because you have inner issues
Drinking causes those feelings to come out so I would suggest making peace for yourself

How much can you bench Julian?

i would say thats definitely part of it. theres many aspects of my life that im disappointed in and trying to improve upon. but post drinkers guilt is definitely a thing. its because of the havoc drinking alcohol does to your chemical balance.

Well thats why I try to drink in a good mood

Attached: Queen of Roanapur.jpg (2063x2281, 654K)

wahmen

absolutely based

There's no association between eating too much whole fruit and adverse health effects.

this is great actually, lets me know the best fruits for wine making.

naturally sourced sugar bad

Some sugar is fine. Don't boogeyman fruits this hard. I have half a banana with my protein shake after the gym. It's not gonna kill me lmao

I can drink this shit all day every day.

Attached: Kryptonite.jpg (1183x887, 989K)

Based and tripspilled

Attached: DIGITS.jpg (320x272, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg02yTx1kXA

>synthesized garbage
Lmfao. Top retard.

>how much sugar is in an 8oz can of coke?
26g. Which is the same as a banana.