What's the longest distance you've ever run?

What's the longest distance you've ever run?

Attached: re.jpg (1440x810, 155K)

21km
I stopped doing that, it'd bad for me and autistic.

Half marathon.

honestly every marathon should have random pressure cooker bombs throughout the sidelines to kill racers and onlookers in masse.

what a gay """""""sport""""" wow lets jog for 2 hours LOL fuck off gooks

Half a marathon

5miles when I was in the Air Force. Shit sucked.

I rucked 30km in four hours before if that counts

Around 16 km. I used to run that distance a few times a week, until my right leg started falling apart. Now I do a few 3 k runs a week to supplement my lifting.

18.5 miles last week in preparation for a full marathon in two weeks. Never been more fit in my life and by lifting three times a week I'm still muscular enough that the low bodyfat from dieting + running means I look better than I ever did when I only lifted without cardio (the anti-cardio types on this board are retards and probably look like shit btw).

Did you run on clouds?

I stick to 5ks

> how far have you ran
> I walked with weights
ok

I used to run 10 or so miles a day when I was a fatass that wanted to lose weight.
I started to ride bicycles more after that so I ended up switching to that.
Still I should get back into running; I would like to complete a marathon at least once in my life and maybe even a half/full iron man. Too bad I don't have a pool to swim in.

Attached: 1386219284302.jpg (238x279, 8K)

100 metres. Yep. That's it.

Not very far, you say. Well, let me introduce you to a little something called High Intensity Interval Training. Heh, never heard of it?

Turns out running short distances at maximum intensity repeatedly actually gives you all the benefits of long, slow cardio like marathons, with none of the downsides. Not only that, it also helps make you more jacked and muscular.

Basically, I'm a predator and you're the prey. Well anyway, enjoy your ruined joints and elevated cortisol.

b+r

?

26 miles

26km in boots after rolling in the sand for 2 hours and doing pushups eating sea water from the waves...

16 km, never again.

10 is now my new limit.

10 metres. Yep. That's it.

Not very far, you say. Well, let me introduce you to a little something called Super High Intensity Interval Training (SHIIT). Heh, never heard of it?

Turns out running extremely short distances at beyond maximum intensity repeatedly actually gives you all the benefits of long, slow cardio like High Intensity Interval Training, with none of the downsides. Not only that, it also helps make you more jacked and muscular.

Basically, I'm a predator and you're the prey. Well anyway, enjoy your ruined joints and elevated cortisol.

I've never ran before I just walk to the gym and do squats.

In one time? 5mins

I've been trying to work my way up to doing a 5k without having to walk

2 miles

We get it you're a homo jeez man we don't need your life story

bout tree fiddy

10k in 49m

>Air Force

"waahh we had to run once"

26.66 km in 2:30:22.

whens ur book coming out