Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0B91ztUX8o3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: MYSIDES.jpg (1255x1600, 308K)

AHHHAHAHAHAAHH YEES YES
LENFUNNY RED TANK TOP SQUAT RACK GLASS NERD CONVESSR SHOS IMAGESDD
OMGGGGG
XDDDDD HAHSHSHBDHAHAHHA
SO DUNNY ALL MY INTERNEG FRIENDS GONNA LOVE THIA ONE!!!!!!

fucking retarded cunt you spit drooling bitch I can already imagine you makinh this thread picking thaf image and giggling and snorting at yourself hehe im so funny hehe lauging at your own joke like a pathetic retarded horse thinking ure cool and shit when in reality at any other timeline than today you would be fed to the dogs for how useless your existance is you dumb ugly wheelchair cart driver

i still dunno whats cringe about the lad
one day i might realize it, til then im gonna go to the gym exclusively wearing red tees and flat converses

If the dude actually gets shredded, it wouldn't be that cringe. It's cringe because you just know he's going to quit lifting next week

Havent you heard?

you dont see it?

post body lmao
but have sex first

Attached: luigi.jpg (225x224, 7K)

why do people whiteknite cringe bro so hard?

leave him alone.

gosh I so hope that kid never gave up on lifting + took dieting serious + injects over 2g weekly and come back here to mog all those who make fun of him

Why would he think that’s a good idea? Bro you just posted some serious cringe

For any newfags wondering, there is nothing cringe in this image. The idea is to pretend the guy is doing something cringe but not say what it is, so that newfags begin to wonder If they are doing something wrong too. You can tell this because any time you ask someone to explain why it's cringe, they'll make either make fun of you for not knowing, or give some vague bullshit that is never the same between two people (shaker cup on the rack, wearing a tank top, wearing converse, etc). In reality, none of these things are that bad and this meme is just a way to try and make beginners feel self-conscious. If there's anything to learn from it, it's that Jow Forums is the biggest gains goblin of all.

Attached: 1498055129417.jpg (800x441, 38K)

Seething newfag detected

>paying attention to others at the gym
>caring what others think about you at the gym
Dont do this. Just focus on you.

I know this is pasta, but it's undeniably cringe. For all the reasons commonly listed. People having multiple answers for why it's cringe only proves how cringe it is.

you are the newfag, fag if youre trying to fit in stop forcing this shitty meme.

>For any newfags wondering, there is nothing cringe in this image.
OH NO NO NO imagine being this deluded.

t. red tank top guy

>mocking anyone at the gym
>not being a retard
chose one

i choose JOE MAMA

dude was so mad this pic was taken he went out and killed 20 mexicans

Based tank top kid explanation poster

Attached: 9948C7AC-74A7-4388-BD72-76B346B268BD.png (288x435, 242K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0B91ztUX8o3

cringe

LMAO OMFG AHAHAHAHHAHHA OH I JUST SHIDDED MYSELF OH FUCK OH SHIT JESUS CHRIST AHAHHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT NERD ROFLMAO XD

FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL. This pic is funny because this little shit is on his way to becoming a gym autist like me and one day you.

Based. This meme needs to die.

Post anime edits of this image

Attached: mn adkbf .png (599x488, 322K)