Why do ppl still believe in this man?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Why do you make this stupid thread every day?

Attached: 5F79C39F-D05E-4DA1-A463-9C4309AD19E6.jpg (298x272, 13K)

why do you watch every video from me ?

Attached: 1562020620234.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Why not? He's helped 1000's of people free of charge.

>Why do ppl still believe in this man?

Attached: Mark_Rippetoe.jpg (209x277, 32K)

criticism equally applies to that fat sperg. Arnold's encyclopedia did more for me than his retard fitness pamphlet ever did.

According to him you should drink your piss

Anytime you see someone giving nutrition advice with a dry erase board behind them, it's a red flag.

Because hes the saviour of many. I have lost nearly 100lbs from his advice and am doin OMAD100 to cut that last 5lbs. Just because ur a pussy doesnt mean everyone else is.
>a smart board would give him a lot more credibility
He has yet to give any real nutrition advice other than low carb when cutting and a 4:1 veggie meat ratio.

it works you lose tons of fat but a bit of muscle
I still rather do this than cut , cut is the worst shit
better do 3 painful day of dry fast than 3 months of counting calories and cheating at the end ANYWAYS

Because he helped me lose 30 lbs, retard.

Please stop, we have had a great dry spell of threads about this douchebag and his racket. Let it die.

>A body building book for steroid users did more than a book that trains anyone at any level to get stronger

Ok

>Safer way to starve yourself
>Only acceptable way to deal with obesity epidemic
Why is fasting still being accepted? Surely not eating wont let you lose weight?
user, fasting works. Thats why its okay, and some people need a rude bald manlet to shout them into not stuffing their face like a pig

Really don't know. I can't stand the personality, my ex ate his bullshit up though

his advice is for fat people, like, super fat disgusting pigs, the ones who transcend being called human, kind of death fat blobs
not for people trying to get muscles lol

>fat
>literally a cuck
>with a blacked fetish
>all the people I've seen who had followed his advice look like shit
Honestly this baffles me

Attached: 1563877983874.jpg (1200x1697, 1.35M)

His method is the only thing that work for me after years of trials and errors, go from 280 to 183lbs following this process with fasted cardio every freakin day from March til July. Even my aunt who work as a lecturer for the department of medicine agree that it’s the best way to lose weight, just have to mind what you eat so your digestive system does not suffer from any long term complications.

It actually works, you'd know that if you weren't a lazy fat planet.

>keep coping fatty

Attached: 1557175090148.png (645x719, 210K)

Who is this guy? Keen to have a gander.

Snake Diet on youtube.

Maybe because some people suspend their disbelief for 5 seconds and actually try his shit? And what more, it works?

Obese people can't starve dummy, having hunger is not starvation contrary to what americans believe