Would you rather go deaf or blind?

Would you rather go deaf or blind?

Explain your reasoning anons

Attached: 1535482261925.png (675x536, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deaf. Not nearly as bad as being blind and needing a guide dog and cane.

Attached: ciggymoody.gif (500x211, 1.02M)

Deaf, I'd miss music bit almost everything I enjoy is a visual medium

as a musicfag, being deaf would eventual lead me to killing myself, but I still think vision is more important, being blind means you cannot be independent anymore

Attached: 1554768981134.png (626x754, 95K)

Deaf.
It would give me an excuse not to speak to people.

Attached: BD520EF3-FA5C-43A9-8DED-2A15EB5884CD.jpg (988x891, 117K)

I would rather be blind, here's my reasoning. I can literally get any girl and I wouldn't care, even if she's a disgusting abomination to god as I wouldn't even know. I know my way around my house without using my eyes and I can have a dog follow me everywhere. Even if I get run over or some shit it's better to die quick than to suffer with being deaf

this. there is so much fucking good music in the world that you would not want to miss out on.

deaf, easily
even though I'd lose my job and probably go insane within a week
going blind is one of my biggest fears

dude, you should care about what a girl is like and if you love her more than her looks.
Fucking incels

deaf, but I'm probably gonna end up blind anyway

If I date a girl and know she ugly then my bros gonna get angee, I'm not even a fucking incel you nigger. All I look for in a women is "Is she not autistic" and "Can I stick my dick in her without feeling bad afterwards"

Deaf would be less dependent than blind, so I guess I'd pick that, but man I'd miss listening to a good story, or telling one for that matter

autistic girls are so nice....
If you ave friends you dont belong here

I love getting called an incel just to get called too normie to be here in the span of 12 minutes

fuck off normie incel niggerfaggot
>incels are all normie

I'd kill myself in either case, but I'd rather be deaf than blind purely because being blind means no internet or videogames (though it'd be kinda hard to adjust to playing videogames without any sound).
Also I'm terrified of dogs, I wouldn't want to have to rely on one.

Normies will probably get laid, Incels base there entire existence around not getting laid

Can I go blind and deaf on the side of my choosing?

>fucking incels
It seems you are new here, niggalo, as you toss around the term like a white girl in a bangbros video

Deaf because I'd be able to still do most things by myself and enjoy internet/vidya.

Sometimes I wonder if people who went deaf can still hear their thoughts.

you either have an unattractive girlfriend or you're a girl.

Deaf. I hate noise.

>It seems you are new here
I was here before you faggots shitted the place up to the max, im no oldfag but it used to be better

Uhm, sweetums, I'm an OG 4channel poster, so I think I rank a bit higher than you on the oldfag scale

Attached: 9552BCAF-4B80-4DAC-91D4-46EBA63C269C.jpg (720x892, 77K)

you defend incelfaggotry so fuck you

Attached: #0000.jpg (2048x1365, 230K)

I'm almost blind from an eye already.
Not being able to hear music, voices, birds singing would be awful for me.
I hope braille isn't hard to learn.

deaf, while life would be harder, it would be 1000 times harder blind

I hope you don't go blind user, i hope your other eye stays working and you can enjoy both sound and sight

Thanks user.
But i don't really care about it.
The only things i would lose is playing vidya and cycling.
Except that, even if it will be harder or even if i need help, i can still do it.

Anyways, we can't mourn on things and need to look forwards.

deaf
I can't enjoy my animus and mangos if I can't see them, I play video games muted all the time when the music in the game sucks or a sound effect is beyond annoying, also I don't care what other people have to say and since I'm deaf I won't be able to speak correctly which is ok since people don't care about what I have to say either, I need eyes in order to type, read, see what you guys post as well, I don't really even talk to people so it's like I'm somewhat deaf already, wish I could get the best of all worlds and just be mute tbqhwy famalam desu senpai

dam this was depressing to ponder and type
pls respond

we all chose deaf I want to knw what the guy who says blind would say.
I have no imagination so im fucked if i am blind

I'd go blind since there's evidence that blind people can learn echolocation

Blind because i could just put on headphones and freely ignore people fugg off that's what every social anxiety depressive addict wants. Just take off headphones when you get to your dealer.

>Just take off headphones when you get to your dealer.
have fun getting robbed

anime is also about the plot and the cute girly voices to spike imagination i'm disgusted by myself when i feel my ribs i don't want to have to see them also lolthere you will never have to judge or be judged by appearances nice trade if you ask me

stfu u don't know my dealer or anything else about anything social or how drugs work ur dealer doesnt rob you he robs you of your life by making you come back for the rest of your life

>stfu u don't know my dealer or anything else about anything social or how drugs work ur dealer doesnt rob you he robs you of your life by making you come back for the rest of your life

I used to be the dealer you fucking retard

Attached: megu laugh.png (1022x1077, 761K)

Active Jow Forums Discord server, normalfags not allowed:
discord
[llI-llI]29[Ill-Ill]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: file 29.jpg (4000x3000, 1.32M)

>my favorite thing is anime osts and art
i don't know
neither
i'd blow my brains out if any
if it's an option i'd lose sight in 1 eye and go half deaf or something instead

Deaf without a doubt. Being deaf seems like it would have less of an impact on your life than being blind, and if you're blind theres so many more things that you wouldn't be able to do. Also I dont think I would be able to deal with living life not being able to see, I would rather just an hero at that point

im half deaf desu.
fucking sucks for music but learn to live ith it