Is working out late instead of early better because you have more calories?

Is working out late instead of early better because you have more calories?

Attached: Shake.jpg (750x500, 17K)

No

Yes

Maybe

I have mixed feelings on it. In a perfect world I like to work out early so I can eat during the day when my muscles are "hungry," but that could just be bullshit broscience. I don't know or really care

Ask again later

Yeah

that reasoning is not a valid basis, in and of itself, for workout timing

here is one fact to keep in mind: if you work out within the first 3 hours of waking up, there could be additional edema (fluid/swelling) in the spinal discs, because of being situated in a recumbant position during sleep. thus, there is higher risk of disc injury during those hours. thus, some recommend, if doing lifts involving significant back work, to do so later in the day.

I just prefer to work out in the evening because I'm usually too stiff in the morning

Perhaps

Not later in the day per se, but rather 2-3h after having eaten.
Every time I try on an empty stomach I can't last the whole 90-120 minutes I need

pic looks juicy what is it?

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

What kind of faggot isn't working out fasted?

Not me boss man.

No real difference in terms of energy I've noticed. Lifting on an empty stomach certainly helps with any exercise that requires a braced core though.

Am I the only one that can only efficiently workout first thing in the morning.

It helps me immensely to go through my day knowing I've already did my workout.

I'm anxious as fuck all day at work otherwise knowing I have to "perform" later. On top of that I'm drained mentally after work so it's really not optimal to give my 100%.

Working out too late causes me to have sleeping problems.

Date-Banana shake. If you are ever in southern California, near Palm Springs, Hadley's in Cabazon (The place with all the Dino statues, coincidentally the inspiration for NoVac in fallout: New vegas) has a killer date shake

I also get that feeling of satisfaction throughout the day if I finish my workout in the morning. Like to know that I can just relax or do whatever errands or chores I need to do after work instead of worrying about squeezing in the workout.

Personal preference I think. I'm more of a night person so I like to work out later. Also checked.

Yeah it's definitely nice to have it out of the way.