How the fuck do you shrink your appetite

I want to be like one of those skellies who eat a burger or two and are good to go until the next day. Is drugs the only way to permanently curb your appetite? Do skellies not get hungry unless they eat big meals every few hours? Fuck man

Attached: UgaLVe3.jpg (2048x1448, 113K)

bump

No idea

Eat a lot of sugar free jello. Just trust me on this one

solid advice, can't wait to get thin by Christmas

carbs you fat bitch
the shit you're eating is high in calories but low in actual volume. stop dodging salads dickhead. have some rice.
cunt

Drink a two pints of water after burger

A little bit at a time.
Cold turkeying a habbit is possible but usually very difficult so slowly reducing your portion sizes is much more likely to be successful.
Simple strategies such as getting smaller plates so you don't grab as much food to fill your plate or getting smaller combos when you get fast food.
Once you've done that reduce them further and further and before you know it you'll be losing the weight you have had such a hard time loosing before.

I cooked up a big salad, one whole on ion, two bell peppers, two tomatoes and one whole cucumber
I grilled it but it tasted real bad, my marinade/seasonings were on point though
should I try eating it raw next time?

>how do I make losing weight easy?
ngmi

Life's all about making things easy and sustainable
sod off if you think it's all about suffering and gritting your teeth like an aspie masochist

Just eat less you weak willed fat fuck

drugs

rice is calorie dense as fuark bro what are you talking about

now... oatmeal is a king choice for volume.

Attached: 1411233561.png (800x600, 214K)

agreed
I omad on 800 cals of rice and beans and I feel full as fuck

yeah how do skellies do it where they like eat an apple and then dont eat anything for 48 hours and thats like the norm for them, like they dont have the drive to eat. how do i get that?

your stomach shrinks when you eat less, expands when you eat a lot. if you eat less you'll be less hungry, crazy huh?

drink water with pink salt and lemon juice

smoke weed 24/7 for months and then quit
RIP appetite

You gotta fight it at first. As you start to lose weight your stomach literally shrinks and you won't be able to tank as much.

protein powder for breakfast
peanut butter
greek yogurt
cardio
water
big slabs of meat

Fast for a long time. I had the same issue. Itll reset everything.

Can confirm.
You will start feeling full on less if you suffer discomfort for a few days.

Also, you have to learn that much of your appetite for high calorie foods is actually addiction as opposed to need.

If you're not even willing to put in the minimum effort to lose weight you won't get anywhere, hell you couldn't even put in the effort to research things yourself so you're ever single bit a lazy piece of shit that your fatty fat blimpy body implies. If you're a shitposter that goes triple.

-Chef as job, have to taste food constantly

I eat ablut 1 real meal a day, i start the mlrmomg with coffee, black for about 4 hours then try to snack on something filling, like oatmeal or fruit or nuts

I dont feel bad about eating the things i do carbs, or whatever because its never more than 3 bites (i have to taste everytjing) after the first 3 bites of anything the flavor burst fades, same as drug use. We eat to chase a flavor high

So eat a couple bites and put it away, if youre hungry in 10 minutes try again, or eat a real meal, and dont eat seconds, finish your meal and put the platw away let ypur body process the food.

After working all day 7am-7pm sometimes i wont feel the need to eat until the following day

STOP
>STOP
STOP
>STOP

Contrary to all the faggotry you have probably read up until this point "fullness" has nothing to do with the volume/mass/composition of food inside your stomach.
Forget all that bullshit now and start over.
Your appetite is regulated almost entirely by hormones.
If your appetite is fucked up your hormones are fucked up.
How do you fix this? By increasing your cholesterol intake. That's it. Start your day with no less than 4 eggs.

Attached: 1496203362602.png (680x638, 250K)

Meth helps

INTERMITTENT FASTING

my time in the military has taught me that if i keep drinking water i wont notice how hungry i am until its around chow.

Could you direct me to /fast/?

Teach me, wise fren. What do I increase my appetite? "hardgainerfag"

I don't know how fatties manage to eat so much

like, you have to be eating constantly all day to end up obese, just put down the food for one second lmao

same bro how the fuck do they do it
BUMP

I eat a big meal once every four hours or so
yesterday I woke up and had 600ml of cold chocolate milkshake, followed by a small pan pizza with garlic bread, then half a kilo of rice with beans in the evening and half a kilo of ice cream/brownies/biscuits mixed together at night
and I had a turnover 2 hours after that, at 3am
fuck

Some food is so shitty that even if you don't eat much of it, you'll still get fat from eating it consistently.

>Life's all about making things easy and sustainable
agreed
one very effective method is discipline

Look up appetite suppressants. Some are more effective than others, nicotine works but has obvious problems. Also drink a lot of water, like a gallon a day minimum.

I did intermittent fasting for like a 2-3 months. I had lunch at 10 AM, coffee at 3 PM, and then dinner between 5 and 6 PM. I found that I didn't really get hungry until before lunch, at 2-3 PM, and right before dinner. The hunger during the fasted period went away, and the hunger I did get was only right before a meal, or a cup of coffee, so it was manageable.

xD

Eat less, literally

There's a ton of info I don't know what may work or not, just lay it on me

>tfw too fat to read about how to stop being fat
ngmi

Can I eat six slices of bread daily as my OMAD? It's only 500 calories
or maybe half a kilo of yogurt, I think that's better. More filling

I'm already taking nicotine gums, yohimbine when I'm doing cardio in a fasted state and garcinia forskolin. Tell me about the others, I wish I could get meth or T3, I can get T4 though, is that shit useful?

Bump

L-carnitine did wonders for me and im serious. You first get a normal feeling of hunger then it supresses the fuck out of it. Worth it

Wut

I lost weight because of loneliness and crippling depression

wtfff

Heres ur options

>a couple drastic cuts
Im talking 20-30lbs in 3 months when ur not even fat enough to justify it

>stimulant abuse
Self explanatory

>stop looking for short cuts
But you wont do that.

First two worked for me. Huzza for eating disorders and ADHD.

What if I told you that you could both be hungry and not die and not eat?

Just ordered some garcinia cambogia and l-carnitine, it's over for my fat cells.

Caffeine is good for killing appetite. Have a cup of black coffee whenever you start to feel peckish. If you're a real Chad, drink Yerba Mate... makes you completely forget to eat.

We don't get Yerba Mate here, anything else I can take instead?

Bitterness. Anything bitter will curb your appetite (might also make you slightly nauseous if very bitter). Coffee, unsweetened teas, even just caffeine pills. Open them up, and rub the powder on your gums.

I just said, coffee or tea.

I dropped from 260 to 150 in 6 months by just smoking weed and drinking protein shakes. All I'd consume is 1g/lb every day, and smoke any time I got hungry, as an answer to the munchies from the last time I'd smoked.

I used to be a big boi, now I'm 160lbs. The trick is intermittent fasting, like one meal a day. Use an EC stack to get you going, and then after doing OMAD for a couple of weeks, you'll puke if you binge, just like the whales who get bypasses.

It's amusing that this isn't the standard protocol to address the issue, but I guess the Jew doctors stand to profit more if they're able to sell a surgery.

Attached: EC stack.png (917x853, 345K)

How do you make a hormone?

Fucking based

Ephedrine is banned in my country REEEEE

Maybe I can use albuterol in place of ephedrine.

That works too. I have an inhaler and it works just as well as Bronkaid.
>tfw sickboi asthmafag

Just ordered some 4mg albuterol pills and some stupidly strong coffee, it's like 300 or 400mg per serving
should I dose the albuterol the same way as that chart above shows for ephedrine?

Eat enough to hit your protein goal. Then drink a ton of water. Then eat low carb, low fat veggies until you're full

Dont eat sugar or drink alcohol or smokes, it increases your appetite.

No idea, I'd test out the dosing before following the infographic. Maybe a single cap of the albuterol with a dose of the coffee, and see how far that gets you through the day before needing a second dose.

Yeah I saw some posts on it on the steroids forum, I'll check it out. Thanks!

Just take DNP bro

don't snack, don't clean your plate, eat slower, just drop soda.

Bump xd

just fast op

buump

BUMP

>wants to lose weight
>eat more carbs
??????????????????

Protein bars will help a lot. Fiber and protein are the main things to look out for in terms of making you feel full. Also recommend some fiber and protein in your breakfast, there are some good breakfast bars out there.

Skellies have a different biology than us. The more fat cells you have, the more hormone receptors they have on their surface. So when they shrink, more of them touch each other and they scream out that they’re hungry. Imagine you’re 300lbs and a guy who is 600lbs comes at you with his diet. You’ll look at his double portions and think, “I could never eat that much.” Unfortunately your body has a set point so you’re doomed to get hungry as you try to lower it, so just accept hunger as the price you pay.

based dumb frogposter

>Imagine living in a country were you cant buy an unlimited supply of pure ephedrine
In Canada you can buy pure ephedrine HCL for next to nothing from local supp stores without ID.

Fasting
Caffeine
Nicotine

The rest is sheer willpower. Also avoid eating empty carbs like cookies & cakes, you can eat endless amounts of that shit and still want more. Stick to stuff with high fats & proteins.

muh dick

Skellies drink a LOT of fizzy pop, caffeine and energy drinks. Because of their shitty intake, they’re tired all the time. This is what anas do too (deliberately) find me one skelly who doesn’t drink some sort of stimulant, even if it’s just sugar in tea.

Op, 100% has been working for me is cutting out the carbs.

After like like 1-3 days of cravings, the carb craving leaves for the most part and your appetite rock bottoms.

you don't know what you are talking about

Water fast + supplement eletrolytes

Boom you no longer have cravings and you’re full after one burger

I have a friend who is skelly and doesn't drink energy drinks or soda. Does drink kambucha but that's really all he drinks besides water

Those who eat an apple a day have anorexia,and as I used to be anorexic its all about having the will not to eat,having a mindset that food is dangerous and being in state of hunger 24/7,but trust me,you don't want to go down that path,don't even try,it'll fuck you up for life.

You can't curb your appetite. Learn to ignore it. Develop a mantra.
>that's not hunger, that's such loss
>skinny or die
You're always going to be hungry. You just say you're not and move on. DECIDE not to eat until you CHOOSE to. Don't be absent minded in eating. It's not so much about will power as it is about choice and personal integrity.

>but trust me,you don't want to go down that path,don't even try

I desperately want to go down that path. I would rather look like a heroin addict than be even a little chubby. I honestly don't care if it kills me as long as I can stay thin

>weight loss not such loss
Fuck sakes.

I'm skelly and drink an embarrassing amount of diet coke

Eat progressively less each day?

>800 calories

The fuck. Isn't that way too high of a deficit?

Is this fucking real

Go big or go home
this isn't normie central where we have 200 calorie deficits
I am also on stuff so it's sustainable lol

This. I am a manlet cursed with a huge appetite. You have to learn to be strict with yourself. And keep busy because eating from boredom is killing gains.

Drink 1 gallon of water, 1 pint of milk, 1 pint of Gatorade, and 1 multivitamin per day, every day for 1 month.

>specifically 1 pint of whole milk, you need some fat in your diet for certain vitamins and minerals.