Veganism is the immortal Chad diet

Jared Leto. 47. Vegan.
instagram.com/p/Bx5SkR0g-cd/

>I think the long fast he did for that faggot AIDS movie has him looking like this as well.

(AIDS is not a real disease. It's just a bunch of old diseases and HIV is a harmless virus. Pharma and The Mason treat these fake diseases to bankrupt and kill civilians.)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 7.08.40 PM.png (904x1106, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MBLBfJeqM-0
clearlyveg.org/blog/2016/07/30/jared-leto-talks-about-vegan-diet-rolling-stone-interview/
google.com/search?q=young blood anti aginign&rlz=1CASUUV_enCA784CA784&oq=young blood anti aginign&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7194j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

micture of botox and genetics

this and also blood sacrifice to molech for worldly power and fame in exchange for his soul

>AIDS is not real and HIV is harmless
Lmao this board needs a purging

It's true

youtu.be/MBLBfJeqM-0

>Lmao this board needs a purging

"Truth about Big Pharma needs to be pruned from Jow Forums."

Jow Forums has more shills than Jow Forums.

Attached: 1554231945164.jpg (840x811, 198K)

AIDS is not real. it's a ruse created by pharmaceutical industries. STDs are real, but drinking a can of coke and eating a hot dog blocks them all. You just need to have faith.

Prove it then.

cancer isn't real either I just went on a fast for 72 hours and it cured my colon cancer

I saw some videos of boomers who looked spry with tight skin, they said they juiced a lot of veggies and crap and drank them daily
must be true.

>cured my cancer

People probably get cancerous growths all the time. Only the people brainwashed into thinking they and their children are flesh robots let them carve them up and poison them for it.

A good long fast, tons of produce, fermented foods, meditation, water, prayer, change of heart, reduction of stress, a purpose, good sleep, reduction of chemical exposure... these will cure. These give sustenance.

So sad parents feed their kids animal flesh and dairy and let doctors carve them up.

> juiced a lot of veggies and crap

Veggie juice is okay. Fruit juice is not so bueno because sugars without chewing, without fiber is a no no.

Cringe

Genetics.

This is his 68 years old mother.

Attached: image.png (600x531, 603K)

nice try goldberg
*tips tinfoil hat*

Would you, Jow Forums?

I have a friend that's toured with them before and he said that Jared and 30STM were one of the worst bands to tour with. Other people I know in the industry said the same thing (mainly about him and his brother).

Pic related.

Attached: dfs.jpg (495x960, 45K)

god jared leto looks like such a faggot.

Yes, I would absolutely wrap by hands around his gorgeous soft hair as he swallows my cock

This but unironically

no homo but this mf is pretty

Attached: butterface twerk.webm (480x600, 1.16M)

>Genetics

Jared's brother. Two years older.

Sure, you can be born non White, but your genes, the arc of your vitality is mostly programmed by your actions.

Attached: 220px-Shannon_Leto,_Anfiteatro_Camerini_(3).jpg (220x252, 11K)

Elaborate please.are they just assholes or anything more specific?

That webm is pretty hot user.

He didn't go into details sadly. However, there's been a lot of rumors that he's a bit sadistic during sex and allegedly preyed on under age girls as well. James Gunn even accused him of that too.

Btw I don't know if that means that only Jared and Shannon were assholes. Their old guitarist Tomo might be a cool guy and he left the band anyway.

>Bad band

Jared's voice is very good in parts of 'The Kill', but I'm always struck by how basic and 'Forever 21' sounding that band is. I would have expected more substance.
Though, not many actors could make music that would be that popular - but then again, I wonder, how can so many people like this stuff? Who are these people going crazy for 30 Seconds to Mars?

>Jared's voice is very good in parts of 'The Kill'
I don't even think he can sing it properly anymore. Whenever they do it live, it's acoustic and he relies on the audience singing most of the time. I don't think he can even perform songs like 'From Yesterday' live anymore either.

>don't know if that means that only Jared... asshole.

I think being a mega celebrity would be hell. It's probably like lottery winner's syndrome but with major narcissism/ isolation issues.

I blame society. Treating art like a disposable commodity. Making everyone a Cartesian ego subject.
I think Leto's a cool dude. Good example of a Jow Forums guy.

Attached: He-Got-Axed-Death-Christian-Bale.jpg (1024x680, 78K)

how is she a butterface, she's hot all around.

1 vegan. You guys shill this one fucking vegan out of the tens of thousands that look like utter dogshit.
Every pro vegan thread its always this leto fag. He's all/the best you shitposters got and you know it.
Only a fool would unironically contribute to these threads. Fucking obnoxious.

Attached: 1564328782984.jpg (288x264, 44K)

Yes it is you dumb nigger. Also you just stated you had it then said it isnt real. Do you not understand how retarded you sound?

He looks like an old creepy gay man to be honest. He does get top-tier skin treatment and fabulous dye jobs for his hair and beard, but he looks old nonetheless. His tiny droopy eyes are unfortunate.

Why do you think he so desperately wants to look and act young? Check out his instagram page, his material is what a young girl would post. He's like the male version of Madonna. Embarrassing at this point.

Attached: 40556053_2084848401732837_5538635152103300566_n.jpg (640x640, 79K)

too faggy
superior jesusmode aesthetics - and achieved natty

Attached: chancellor.png (510x724, 704K)

Some siblings inherit better genes than others.

Why are Asian girls such thots?

Why has no one pointed the fact that he isn't vegan?
clearlyveg.org/blog/2016/07/30/jared-leto-talks-about-vegan-diet-rolling-stone-interview/

>“I’m actually a cheagan, a cheating vegan. I don’t eat meat ever. But if someone’s mom made a cookie and handed it to me, I’d probably take a bite, or if I’m in Alaska and there’s wild salmon out of the river, I’d probably eat it.”
>Im the kind of vegetarian that claims plant based to follow the agenda, but if there's meat I'll eat hahaha
Fuck you people are so dumb

>Jared Leto. 47. Vegan.
He's thin as a stick anyway.
I am bulky. If I were on vegan diet I would do way too many charbs. The current non-vegan habits of my country already include too many charbs.

He is vegan because he can.
To be Chad and fit, ppl with other builds have to follow completely different rules.
/thread

>AIDS is not a real disease. It's just a bunch of old diseases and HIV is a harmless virus. Pharma and The Mason treat these fake diseases to bankrupt and kill civilians
Falling for the Duesberg meme already?

Yet you use "eat meat on extremely rare occasions" as a way to justify eating it everyday like the rest of the world is doing and dying from.

Surgery on nose and eyes is VERY obvious.

Attached: Jared-Leto-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After-Botox.jpg (550x269, 41K)

>Yet you use "eat meat on extremely rare occasions" as a way to justify eating it everyday
I dont use an actor as a role model if thats what youre saying I do

> like the rest of the world is doing and dying from.
Hong Kong seems to be doing just fine eating all that animal products including eggs and a shit ton of meat from various animals

>those psychopath eyes

how many (((chickens))) do you think he beheaded, raped and slashed to moloch?

Actors ages like everyone else. The trick is to take photos in a flattering angle, expressionless and with good lighting.

Attached: 1200px-Jared_Leto_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1465, 303K)

Yeah, but 47 isn't old... what do you think a 47 year old looks like? wrinkles lol?

It's more likely the baby-blood transfusions and foreskin moisturizer routine.

post more brie. Pic related is fitness related

Attached: 1563337661025.jpg (1200x1171, 153K)

His skin looks extremely puffy.

based

google.com/search?q=young blood anti aginign&rlz=1CASUUV_enCA784CA784&oq=young blood anti aginign&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7194j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

dont forget about baby foreskins

fit people look fit and try and shill shit.

does anybody else have a hard time orgasming without thinking of Jared Leto haha?

Leto banged that slag.

>everyone who’s prettier than me worships a blood god

AIDS is the only disease in the world which you can cure by moving to a different country and getting a second examination. Not two single countries have the same medical definition on how to diagnose AIDS.
That said though veganism is a great short term diet for fat loss and an even better one for long term sterility and malnutrition.

>That said though veganism is a great short term diet for fat loss and an even better one for long term sterility and malnutrition.
You make me proud anons, did I ever said that?

But I think HIV really exists since it was invented to kill faggots through vaccines

>everyone in hollywood thats prettier than me worships a blood god*

Attached: beautiful legs.jpg (973x1200, 163K)

>That said though veganism is a great short term diet for fat loss and an even better one for long term sterility and malnutrition.

Pulled out of your ass.
Jared's been a vegan (mostly) for 20 years. He doesn't look malnourished.
Neither does Rich Roll or vegan weightlifters.

Do you have any idea the amount of supplements and pure mass of vegan food products those people have to consume compared to an actually healthy and balanced omnivorous diet?

You're not actually a vegan right?

Attached: 1564381341036.jpg (196x257, 6K)

He's in his 30's in pic. Right now he's slightly bogged.

>Supplements. Do you have any idea?

Yes. The amount is one B12 supplement each week.
It's in all the fresh water in rivers and such but we don't drink from those anymore. Not even a meat nutrient.

His eyes are a dead giveaway for plastic surgery.
Nothing about his diet stopped his aging.

>OP pic is 10+ years old.
Source?

>Plastic surgery
Plastic surgery looks retarded and changes what you look like. Such a fucking retarded, low effort lie of an argument.

Attached: Renee_Zellweger.jpg (795x520, 47K)

Is that what it takes to become a worldwide celebrity?

genetics and money come into play on the success plastic surgery, not to mention the number of times its been done.

He looks good but the man is also insane. I prefer my sanity.

I wish that was me

>plastic surgery non-argument

I'm not going to argue with your baseless assertion of imagined plastic surgery.
What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Plant based diet improves your looks and stops you ageing.

Since following Tom Brady diet I managed to get a girlfriend, lose 80 lbs and can now run half marathons and completed stronglift 5x5.

Plants literally will save you Jow Forums.

Attached: brady.png (1098x1594, 2.63M)

That's an incredibly bad photo of him.

Attached: 5bb463a424000051005610ce.jpg (628x314, 38K)

>bad photo

It's the most recent. I believe Shannon (his brother) is 49.
This fucking photo you posted looks like it's from 2006. Shannon isn't even fucking bald yet. How old is this photo?

Tom Brady isn't vegan you goddamn retard, neither is Jared Leto.

Okinawa has one of the highest life expectancies in the world and their dietary staple is pork

>Okinawa has one of the highest life expectancies in the world and their dietary staple is pork

Bullshit. When those studies were done the Okinawans ate the LOWEST amount of meat per calorie of any people in the world. I've heard they eat more of the American diet nowadays.

>Tom Brady isn't vegan you goddamn retard, neither is Jared Leto.
The fact Brady gets 97% of calories from plants and Leto gets 99.999% calories from plants has nothing to do with their fitness.

That cunt must be so absorved with his looks it’s somehow downright pathetic, mentally he’s a gay teen only difference he’s a 40 something year old man

he's smiling in the first one so that doesn't count.

You faggots need to go to that hiv+ restaurant then I’m sure the ”food” is great there

>The fact Brady gets 97% of calories from plants and Leto gets 99.999% calories from plants has nothing to do with their fitness.

Their diets aren't 99% plant-based, you lying shill.

>somehow

A lot of people are in Jow Forums for looks. Even people who do it for health are also in it for the looks.

Attached: cat computer.jpg (666x500, 45K)

>cat_computer.jpg

>Their diets aren't 99% plant-based, you lying shill.

From reading about Brady he seems to eat a little fish or maybe meat but like an Asian in stirfry. 97%

Jared eats vegan but cheats once and a while he says. How many calories per not plant do you put that at, dickface? It's not more than 1%.

It's not surprising that you are moron buying into an agenda being pushed by fake vegans.

Brady eats meat the entire winter, imbecile. And that's what vegan shilling magazines claim.

Jared also cheats (you don't know to what extent so don't claim le 1%). He also looks like a mummy.

Shoo shoo shill.

I don't know about Brady other than he eats a PLANT BASED DIET.

I asked you how for a per calorie estimate of plants vs non-plant foods since you contested, dickface. You said he looks like a mummy.
I think most 47 year old guys would prefer to look like him.

What the fuck, not it isn't. They eat meat like once a week and usually from fish. Their staple is sweet potatoes and beans. Traditionally prepared legumes (long soaking+cooking time) is probably the healthiest type of food on earth. This depends on the types, ironically the ones that are most promoted/consumed worldwide are by far the least healthy (onions beans, then also red kidney beans which aren't as bad but contains way more lectins than for instance lentils, adzuki beans, black beans etc)

>he eats a PLANT BASED DIET.

No no no, you also said their diet is 97-99% plant-based and you've been caught in a lie. Veganism tuned you into brainlet. Shill more.

>I've heard
Evidence: Dude just trust me bro

This is your brain of vegan diet.

That's what a plant based diet is. About 97% plants.

>Evidence: Dude just trust me bro
It's not disputed the Okinawans ate the the highest plant per calorie diet during the studies you're talking about.

>This is your brain of vegan diet.
Not an argument.

>Beans

I didn't know about the variation of bean quality.
Which are best?

>That's what a plant based diet is. About 97% plants.

And their diets are not 97% plant-based. Nice try, shill.

>More conjecture about just how many plants a plant based eater eats.

I guess you can split hairs about something off topic if that's all you got for this thread.
Who pays you to do this?

>the arc of your vitality is programmed by your actions
based and arcpilled

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 25K)

Nobody cares anymore you argumentative brainlet roastie. You've been BTFO, exposed as the lying shill you are. Nothing else to add. Go back to shooting up B12 up your anus like the chronically diseased vegan you are.

>47
>looks like he's in his 40s
>praised for looking so young

Attached: sorry what.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

>that lower belly fat lump