What do i do with my shitty meaningless life after im done lifting? hours fly by and i am grounded

What do i do with my shitty meaningless life after im done lifting? hours fly by and i am grounded

Attached: 1555301538507.jpg (700x466, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
truity.com/personality-type/ESTP/careers
youtu.be/eSi-JXlyhRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a job

Have sex

Plan for the race war

prepare for ww3 (not optional)
read books
meditate
stretch
learn investing
play videogames
study something youre interested in
build your own 3D printer (google this)

plan a murder

>prepare for ww3
How

what do i do if i cant study for anything because im not inetersted in anything?

Sounds like a you problem brah

Sit in the dark and hone your sixth sense

Extremely based

You have newfound athleticism if you're doing it right. So go do something physical but fun like backpacking or 5Ks or rock climbing or obstacle races. Learn BJJ or go hunting. Idk user with work and a gf I basically only hike, shoot, read and delve deeper into paganism.

This minus the video games (which I'm struggling to give up too)

Hit the sauna and then the showers
Go to work
Read a book
Hook up with girls/twinks

That should be enough to make the time pass

reassess your shitty life to see how you could make it better

trades or education.

>tfw seeing guys you knew in primary school on facebook with wives and kids now

Attached: Feels.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>tfw 30 y/o khv virg

I'm turning 21 soon and have kissed girls, but I don't feel like I'm that much better

the fact that more than one girl has kissed you means you aren't god awful hideous or autistic

Unless they drunk

I didn't used to be autistic but now I am

Do this test and tell me what you get.

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Using facebook is a rookie mistake. The horse cock of despair coming in your face will never get you any closer to your goals.

estp is that bad

no
>t. INTP

truity.com/personality-type/ESTP/careers

Attached: iCK2Uwe.png (1000x2480, 855K)

You are not gonna like it but this.
I was a NEET for 2 years due to depression with no degree whatsoever and recently started the process to become a flight attendant. I'm surrounded by good looking pussy that I'm too autistic to talk to and I made a gay friend with whom I can hang out with and go to the gym, he is a normie and a faget but he's a friend I wouldn't have if I didn't start to do something. Also making money is super great, way better than the shit I got from welfare

youtu.be/eSi-JXlyhRk