6' tall, 130 pounds

>6' tall, 130 pounds
>unironcally plan to bloatmaxx on gomad until im 180
>all the girls i've been with have told me they like the skeleton druggie look and dont think id look good big
>doesn't help that I still look like im 17

what do i do bros, is working out worth it if the thots prefer my current look?

Attached: 1559335242439.jpg (851x851, 105K)

the druggie look is popular with degenerate women. make better friends

Why the fuck would you listen to a woman?

you look like billie elish, if you bulk up change that hairstyle

what do people see in billie eilish outside of fame

Disregard women and seek glory

Attached: FCBB25F8-5E3B-4D82-AC11-A2A3FA24FDF3.png (1366x768, 983K)

girls have no idea the limitations of natty lifting, you will never look like you lift in clothes, so that that with a grain of salt.

If you wanna get bigger but stay lean then don't bloatmaxx. If you wanna be BASED then you bloatmaxx and don't give a fuck what women say.

>be average girl
>like skinny guys because they have lower bf, better jawline and better face in general while remaining attainable due to their lack of musculature
also
> girls knowing what they want
also
>lifting for women

This. The people who like this "aesthetic" look are myspace tier degenerates, and are usually mentally unstable. You'll attract much better women if you corrected yourself and changed friend groups. Change now before it's too late.

6 feet tall 130 lbs? Post pics mr skelly

Ha Ha it must be your first time. I was about your age in pic 6'1", 135. I had hoped to get to like 170. Maxed out at 162 eating like an ox and working out hard + often. 25 years later, I kept 150ish otter mode, no more.

Good luck.

Bloatmaxxing is retarded because you're doing it backwards. It's fine to get big and strong but you have to

Workout hard enough to require eating big THEN eat big

Not eat big then try to workout hard enough. That might mean if you're weak and new to take it slowly build yourself up to be able to handle a lot of volume and a powerbuilder kinda program eventually and slowly up your calories as you get better and better at moving a lot of heavy weight.

Don't be dumb and just get fucking fat with minimal gains

OP isn't the twink in his pic. It's an old pic.
The thots that are attracted to skeleton you are different than the thoughts that will be attracted to ripped you. There will be just as many, or more, thots on the other side of your gains. I experienced the same thing going from skelly to twunk.

I mean why don't you just bulk from skelly to otter? I was in the same predicament as you where people liked me at 6'0 135lbs as a dyel, then I bulked to 185, cut to 160 and now have the same bodyfat as I did before except now I don't bend like a twig

Attached: 1489953530208.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

You're 42 and a 150lb ottermode? Sad!

Bloatmax to 180 but cruise on 600mg testosterone all the way there. You'll be happy you did.

Attached: 13yo to 20yo.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

faggot. I'm lean and a 5'7 emperor of manlets AND heavier than you.
Are your bones fucking hollow or what?

Go ride a horse jockey

I've gotten multiple compliments while wearing clothes as a natty. I'm pretty convinced the only people who say this are DYELs or a /fraud/ that had shit routine/diet then chose to roid to compensate.

this ganymede of a man could produce some seriously beautiful daughters
no homo

Attached: 1549289957779.png (575x548, 98K)

>6'0 135lbs as a dyel, then I bulked to 185
How long was that bulk?

looking like a drug addict will help you get laid with highschoolers with daddy issues. getting fit will help you get laid with all types of women.
make the smart choice.

Jow Forums is so fucking gay

just do the same look while being ripped??????

the skelly cokehead look is a part of the aesthetic

If you look 17 you’re attracting 17’s and they have no idea what they want.

Every single woman loves tall lanky guys idiot

Literal nonsense
all girls want masc prettyboys tall ones with ottermode bodies

6 foot isn't even tall lmao all girls will probably see him as a manlet

dude i was you before i started lifting
>permacardio
>coke habit
>grungy

trust me and when i say trust me TRUST me. the people you attract with this look are by far the worse people you want. they will keep you stagnant, will try to possess you.

Attached: 1554484269392.jpg (354x376, 8K)

>all girls
Well good to know I can immediately disregard anything you have to say.

It's true. Johnny Depp, Zac Efron, Rudolph Valentino, Alain Delon, all skinnyfat or otter at best. All universally loved

>rich and famous
>universally loved

gee i wonder why

They were great with women before they hit it big thanks to their looks, retard.

This. Get away from art thots as fast as you can. And if alcohol and drugs are inherent in your friendship circle cut ties with them immediately.

Why do you assume women prefer gymcels over lanklets
no woman likes gymcels

If you look good as a skelly and are happy with it you should keep it that way. Go for otter mode but don't fall for the big powerlifter meme unless that's really the look you want to go for.

the media tells them to listen to her, she's just another basic bitch with a black and white filter

I mean this was when I was in college, I lifted casually and gained 25 lbs in half a year, then a year or so to gain the rest

this
also lifting for women is gay and stupid

There's tall and lanky, but then there's also a druggie aesthetic. These attract different types of women.

Interesting music. Quality is debatable but I think it beats most pop right now.
T. Metalhead

Faggot. I got shite genetics, 5'8 and not that big. Hit 175 in high school.

Also clothes fit better in most cases because that's who they're tailored for.

Yes. That's the only kind of woman this will attract.

Pretty face, dressing right, and confidence plays as much a role as your body. One of the biggest fuckboys in my school was ~6'3 150lb, but he was a pretty boy who took the time to dress well.

Curious about the druggie aesthetic, does that mean having baggy sleep deprived eyes and wearing sweatpants everywhere?

>T. Metalhead
as if that gives you any authority whatsoever, what are you fucking 13?
billie eilish is an industry plant marketed as an indie artist. also a lorde/halsey ripoff, which are also shit

Listen OP

They will still like the way you look. It's mostly personality. You presence as a larger person will change the dynamics in social situations. That's the difference.

It's not about looking like a dying heroin addict. In high school, drugs (namely alcohol, nicotine, weed, shrooms, and occasionally coke an acid) are seen as gateways to a good time.
It's not only about what you wear or look like, it's about how you act, your hobbies, and what you do in your free time. The way you dress, however, does contribute to people thinking you act a certain way.

Edgy without offending anyone. Basically generic shit normies can feel alternative for listening to

She exclusively sucks BBCs

Sorry I didn't phrase my opinion clearly.

I find her music marginally more interesting (and thus tolerable) than most pop music. It kinda sounds like Satisfaction by Benny Benassi, but more subdued and depressed.

Nobody is arguing that she is genuine Indie - she isn't, but it doesn't matter. This also plays no role in my enjoyment of the music. Frankly, I don't care whether somebody actually plays the instruments or if it's programmed. I don't care if autotune is used. I just care about the end result, and for her, I find it tolerable.

As for the Lorde comment, she had a style that was starkly different from the status quo for pop music of the time. Compare Royals and Fireworks.

I had the pleasure of seeing Halsey open for Metric before she got really big, and her music didn't suck. She was a pretty good singer and her songs were pretty good.

>T. Metalhead
Just saying that I'm looking at this from the viewpoint of somebody who listens to a lot of Dream Theater.

Every woman subconsciously wants a man that can protect them and makes them feel safe. They don't get that with lanklets. Even if the lanklet owns a gun, she can't feel safe in the arms of a skelly.

Based trve friend.

Bro I'm 5'10 and 145 and my face looks young as shit, I look like a fucking 15 year old at 19. Gaining weight will definitely help you, so I'd say go for it.
Learn to look at filenames

Attached: 1562707786203.jpg (320x320, 14K)

funny cause I was 6'3" 130 and got to 175 just by fucking around and eating anything i wanted for a year

life must really suck if you're genetic trash

>Nobody is arguing that she is genuine Indie - she isn't, but it doesn't matter. This also plays no role in my enjoyment of the music.
how though? she takes spotlights away from actual indie artists who do not have a corporate backing and her retard friendly music is turning labels away from genres that aren't as easily marketable, including prog metal and whatever the fuck metric is
>I just care about the end result, and for her, I find it tolerable.
yikes

>she takes spotlights away from actual indie artists
not that guy, but I personally don't care as long as the music is good. She's nothing exceptional, but I like some of her songs.

You should kill yourself, that will fix everything.

I'd rather listen to Susanne Sundfor

Me too OP. I'm 6' and at my lowest I was 122. I've been a musician forever and that's aided my in my ability to pull (not to mention having a decent face and strong ass jawline, wide shoulders and being taller than most girls), but I've been a skinny bitch forever.

I'm 22 years old now, only been "lifting" for about a year. The most I was eating on average was 3000 calories/day, but I was killing my gains by doing cardio at the same time. Got up to 135 in about 3 months, but my life got complicated and I dropped my gym membership.

Just started going back. I'm going to be eating the same diet (2800+ cal/day) But I'll be doing starting strength instead of a poorly planned bunch of isolation exercises 3x a week.

Pic related is me just before starting to lift. You can't be worse than I was. It's gonna be worth it. You've gotta do it dude. You'll make it.

Attached: skin.png (900x1600, 1.66M)

there's no way you're older than 18 and listening to that shit

SS+GOMAD
thots are not the defining factor in your life OP

Attached: 191.png (1080x1093, 964K)

They're lying. Why would they like that? It's unhealthy, weak and pathetic. A man like that cannot protect them

Clearly, they took too much birth control

I'm 22. but her last album unironically has several pretty good songs. I'll probably get tired of her in a few weeks, but i still enjoyed them

>Is a skelly
>Wants to bloat to skinny fat
Bulking is a meme

this
just increase your strength and lifts without increasing your cal intake
fuck bulking

Yeup. As long as your protein intake is good and training consistent you'll still get bigger and stronger without gaining fat (but there's no way to bulk 50lbs without looking like shit)

Are you retarded.

Maybe...what makes you think so

post body

>The key is to actually track what you eat, instead of bloating like a fucking retard.
Well that's kind of the point. "Lean bulk" at slight surplus without bloating like a retard

Why do people delete their posts like that. If you aren't going to stand by what you've said don't post in the first place

You aren't going to be making muscle and strength gains without a caloric surplus.

COPE

Are you retarded.

>2k19 Jow Forums

Life isn't about hitting the 1000 pound club you gymcel dogs
if you wanna increase your lifts so much, you'll have to eat and get fat
otherwise just keep pushing the limits on maintenance, fuck knows anything is possible, take meth before lifting and you'll hit PRs

Post body.

literally kys I was agreeing with you you sack of shit

i used to be 6'2 at 130 at the age of 18
now bulked up to 6'4 at around 200 at 21
stop beeing a pussay and start eating

Attached: beiber_enhanced.jpg (930x975, 437K)

I look just like the left. Thanks for the inspo user

That's David Laid. He used steroids for that transformation. I sure hope you use steroids too. Unironically. Lifting natty is a meme.

that’s the gayest pose i’ve ever seen dude, thanks

how to bulked up 2 inces

>Thinking a 1000 lb total is in any way hard
Fucking lol

It will be if you try to hit it with maintenance calories

Lift until you are shredded then gradually eat more to improve your lifts and increase your mass, not the other way around.
Lift enough and your appetite should improve anyway.
SS and gomad is a fucking meme

Attached: 1558793761316.gif (512x512, 425K)

hey user
the girls are lying

Don't look at what they say. Look at what they do. If they fuck guys that actually look like that, they're trainwrecks waiting to happen. If they don't, they're just lying to you

Skeleton here. So if I'm looking to get heavier, why does the "quality" of the food I'm eating matter? I mean, if I make sure to eat enough protein, vitamins, iron, zinc and all that every day, what harm does it do to eat a burger above all that? It's just more calories and fat right?

Is a "unhealthy" diet bad due to the lack of nutrients or does adding unhealthy things in your diet actually eat your gains away even if you consume more than enough nutrients for growth? Posting here because I can't make a thread due to IP range ban

"get heavier" can mean a lot of different things. Someone who sits on his ass and eats nothing but pizza rolls also gets heavier. You want to eat "good food" because you get better nutrition. technically, pure sugar and whole wheat bread are both "carbs" but there's a huge difference in how your body processes them. You can't just look at macros and call it a day.

>all the girls i've been with have told me they like the skeleton druggie look
you're putting the cart before the horse, of course all the girls who have been with you liked that physique, they self selected for that. doesn't imply anything about the female population at large or what proportion prefers that look

Look at his shoulders even before he lifted. What the fuck.

Does taking extra test cause your face to change like that or does it just happen when you get older? I also heard someone explain why so many old dudes have bigger palms than young dudes is because some parts of the body keep growing for a longer time, so does your face actually change after age 20 apart from getting more wrinkly when you get old?

This. They're crabs in a bucket OP, get away from them.

18 year olds are the hottest so why would you not want to attract them

Tall otter mode is universally attractive to vast majority of women.

lmao yall just mad they're popular

post body

>I can not only exert more energy, but also store more potential energy in the form of muscle without a caloric surplus!
literally just eat 4-600 kcals over tdee and youll build muscle without putting on too much fat, then
just cut for a month when the minimal fat gain is noticeable and continue, its not that hard

tfw 5'9" 135 lb

26 incel

lol