How many lives would be saved from murder and suicide if we started addressing crippling male unattractiveness as a...

How many lives would be saved from murder and suicide if we started addressing crippling male unattractiveness as a medical problem?

Attached: 7hqtr2zrvie31.png (960x540, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their lives are worthless

A lot genetically ugly people should get money from the government they are living life on living hell difficult and it’s not their choice or fault

All are Jews, look at the big bottom lips and ears. Jews.

Just legalize prostitution

Weak men like them, yes you can tell on sight, should be forced to do hard labor for a lifetime. No breeding, no opinions. Just sick little fucks being forced to contribute to society

Attached: FB_IMG_1564973540575.jpg (750x736, 47K)

None of those three kids are beyond saving aesthetically if they lost weight.

I know loads of uglier people that made it. Redundant at this point but these subhumans had no excuse

>not taking the gay pill

no thanks

My masculinity isn't defined by my ability to offer service to women. Go away, tradcon.

Most of what you attribute to genes was likely the result of environmental factors. eg. plastics. children spending their time sedentary and inside, crappy food.

Men who are not developing properly around 12 (weak jaw, weak chin, short, etc) should be given the option of taking male hormones safely for free, srs.

big lower lips is a feminine, not jewish trait. These "men" (vermin, really) are low test/high est.

This the modern roastie don’t deserve shit

Bottom lips are exaggerated via having an overbite but Jews are over-represented in perpetrators of mass shooting.
The dad of one of the recent ones has videos online where he speaks in front of shelves with a star of david pattern.

Wouldn't have helped here.

Attached: nc.jpg (560x700, 39K)

that far dude on the right isn't even the daytona shooter its this dude
heavy.com/news/2019/08/connor-betts/

he just shares the same name as the shooter

>if we started addressing crippling male unattractiveness as a medical problem?
How do you think you can fix this shit? Surgery? Just to have ugly kids?

Gays are fine. Its the lgbtq monstrosities that are the problem
Missing the point and somehow proving it at the same time. So which mall you claiming and when?

>post body count

>Men who are not developing properly around 12 (weak jaw, weak chin, short, etc) should be given the option of taking male hormones safely for free, srs.
Retarded take. 12 is still quite young.

>Roastie
Can't wait till incels are classified as terrorists so we can start hunting you for sport

Attached: 1564911446079.gif (300x204, 2.34M)

I'd rather it not go that far because then we really would be propping up genetic failures.
They used to give kids free milk at school to prop up their health. How about all kids get a protein-rich meal at school and they are taught and made to do progressive calisthenics?

18 white knight bitch

The problem isn't unattractiveness. The problem is not the way other people treat them. The problem is how they chose to react to it.

Can”t wait until you white knights and simps are classified so we can round you guys up for public execution

Yeah are you going to develop your bone structure and grow taller when you take hormones at 20 you fucking moron?

>dude just an awful and lonely life enduring constant humiliation without losing your mental health or developing violent urges lmao

imagine being known as the "garlic shooter"

lmao what a fucking failure

>I'd rather it not go that far because then we really would be propping up genetic failures.
what?

Imagine being so far gone into the void you think normal human behavior is caping
>doesnt violently hate women and minorities
Must be a kike knight is shining juden armor

This but unironically. I'm not particularly attractive, people have told me I'm ugly to my face. Been through humiliation countless times. It doesn't matter, if you have a mission in life you focus on that and nothing else can hurt you.

Jews

1. I read that as "female hormones". Pardon my carelessness.
2. Still a retarded take. Steroid use during puberty has a serious risk of stunting and permanently fucking your hormonal profile. For every David Laid there are ten sterile midgets out there who wish they never touched a needle.

Another jew

Why would you want to give someone that is genetically weak artificial hormones to make him approximate health or even approximate Chad? Then he just passes on his shitty genes.

My alternative gives them a better chance to be as good as they can be alongside everyone else being as good as they can be rather than making them better than they should be with dope.

yeah, no

Unfortunately for you improving the general quality of life and fixing society's problems is still a priority we have over stoic internet pseudo-wisdom so eat a dick