What's Jow Forums's breakfast?

What's Jow Forums's breakfast?

Attached: [email protected] (1200x1233, 149K)

Cooked semen.

Depression and 4 eggs with some milk

currently cutting so 2lbs plain nonfat greek yogurt and i’ll squirt a tbsp of raw honey on the last few bites (instead of using multiple tbsp to sweeten the whole thing)
when im bulking its anything from a massive sardine omelette to a phuckin beesechurger chickin numget

Two yogurts, oatmeal + peanut butter and a shake

>2lbs plain nonfat greek yogurt
Holy fuck. Isn't that... kinda disgusting? Like, after the first eight ounces?

Photons and vacuum

Four whole eggs, scrambled, one cup of cooked oatmeal with almond milk, and a cup of blueberries. Don't drink coffee until about an hour after I eat (right before my training) because it gives me the shits

3 eggs 2 sausages and a cup of coffee, everyday

Banana and a black coffee. On cut sadly

why are there even "breakfast" foods? why are people so fuckin stupid

>tradition and culture are BAD
>im WAY too smart and self aware for that
>watch now as I order my dennys pancakes for dinner

nope. it’s really not that much desu (550 calories 90 grams of protein). i’d be disgusted if i had to eat 5lbs plain

None because i do intermittent fasting before 12 o clockaroo

Attached: IMG_20190805_081327.jpg (1803x3442, 1.07M)

Nice bait.

I actually do IF and OMAD all the time and your pathetic post body attempt make me laugh. You need to either stop eating or lift heaps more. Pic related is what I and you as well should look like if you practice it properly

Attached: 2520CBD5-0552-45B3-A187-6427E3D624EE.jpg (1242x2208, 399K)

Only 3 weeks and 2 days in coming down from a bloated 98 kgs to 95ish now. Mirin your gainies.

3 eggs 4 sausages coffee banana

Should I cum in my girlfriend's morning coffee?

Attached: coffee.jpg (600x338, 21K)

Coffee and a biscuit
I don’t care that there’s no protein I like it

Heh, breakfast. Never eat it myself.

But then I guess you guys are still taking the "blue pill" when it comes to nutrition. I bet most of you still follow the "food pyramid" too, and think "whole grains" are healthy.

Me? Well, I eat high protein, and practice intermittent fasting. You've probably never heard of it. Only eat between 11am and 7pm each day. Yep, just 8 hours. How you ask? Mental toughness and discipline.

"Most important meal of the day!" you say. Heh. Using intermittent fasting, I maintain a low bodyfat year round. Did you know that eating carbs spikes your insulin which makes you store body fat?

Well, I'll be over here making gains and staying lean. If you're ready to take the red pill, I suggest you start by googling paleo, or keto. Prepare to have your minds blown, normies.

cup of oatmeal
four eggs
a few scoops
some yogurt

Of you mean vagina in order to her pregnant, then yes.

i dont eat breakfast

I break my fast around 18 o'clock, with dinner.

Attached: 53138984_334672967155209_196352942561820672_n.jpg (352x480, 35K)

egg

Attached: 1564270027703s.jpg (187x249, 6K)

I hope that broccoli's cooked. It's gross otherwise.

that's 1 kilo of steamed broccoli, I'm not chewing my way through all that shit when it's raw

She gets benefits from you cumming inside her any way. Semen actually helps with anxiety and happiness. You can get the benefits too if you injaculate. If she wants the protein from it the easiest way would be to just cum down her throat like you should be doing every morning.

Good choice, steaming it preserves most of the flavour and makes the texture palatable.

yeah, I used to boil it because it always made it bland and mushy.

no it tastes terrible
Source: accidentally put my coffee in my cum mug and drank it

based and fagpilled

Ass

I love you Jow Forums, don't change.

Attached: 1531193896687.gif (500x281, 361K)