Bros I negotiate with my boss, I will work from home 4 days / 5. Looks like I'm gonna be a homegym master race now

Bros I negotiate with my boss, I will work from home 4 days / 5. Looks like I'm gonna be a homegym master race now...
I'm afraid I'm a lazy cunt thoe.
Any tips from fellow homeworkers or /neets/ on how to discipline myself and not becoming a fat slob in 1 year ?

Also homegym or gym membership ?

Attached: 1536894714779.jpg (800x799, 177K)

i would go gym membership otherwise you’ll go out of your mind being home all the time
when you get up in the morning, get dressed in non slob clothes and go for a walk around the block or drive to get some coffee or something, then as soon as you get back in the house sit down and start work straight away. pretend you’re commuting. otherwise you don’t have a good delineation between work and recreation and you’ll procrastinate like mad

These are nice advices, thanks a lot user.
I guess I'll keep my gym membership and go 3x a week but will incorporate more physical activity when I'm at home.
I was already thinking about going for a walk every morning before working.

Attached: 1563427216750.jpg (960x1280, 234K)

day 3 nofap legit want them to just sit on my face and suffocate me while I just sniff all night

Who are these girls.

Melatonin will help you tune your sleep schedule but be very careful not to make it a crutch.

Just dumb whores don't feed them attention

Personally I hate working from home, if I have work to do in the weekend I will go in to the office to do it. Keep that home and work life separate or you can never relax.

Also I get along with my colleagues.

I have no problem with sleep bro.

That's the thing, I hate my work place and my colleagues. That's why I asked in the first place, I was ready to quit.

Currently working from home too user. Try to do anything you can that gets you out of the house, and stick to a routine. It's weird how all the days blend together when you're at home all the time. It's important to do things that make you feel like you have a work/home balance.

I'm currently a newbie home calisthenics neet on three weeks so far.
the biggest problem will be finding a trigger/motivator that will keep you going. having hobbies will definitely help since you can form a routine around that.

for me it works like this. I'll wake up and go work on personal projects for about 8 hours or so, workout, have some leisure time, and the go to bed

I tend to vary on when I actually work out though, flip flopping leisure and workout time. it also helps to not celebrate each day of successfully working out and instead just focus on doing it constantly and train that routine into your mind. on off days you can just do a simple light exercise like, idk, 25% or fewer reps than what you normally do. this will just make it so your mind still grasps that pattern of working out at a set frequency or schedule and strengthens its neurological pathways so you remember to workout more often and effortlessly can put yourself into it

Depends on your attitude. I have a homegym and i've never skipped a day. If you're one of those people that need to go somewhere to force themselves to train then keep your gym membership.

Homegyms save so much time (commuting to gym and back, waiting for equipment). However, you need to have exceptional self discipline because there's nobody there pushing you to do your last rep.

thanks bros
(bump for more advices)

Attached: 1540801508916.png (1078x1196, 1.88M)

And they tell you nofap is a step away from degeneracy.

I have a home gym, you have literally no excuse not to work out when you have a home gym

if you got the space, go homegym. it’s a really fun hobby putting together your own personal workout space. you get to customize everything to your liking and it feels like an accomplishment every time you use it. plus it save a lot of time on travel. also you don’t have to worry about what to wear as to not look like a loser in public. and ultimately it’s cheaper than a gym membership if you’re a committed gym goer.

I think the point is to face and defeat those desires tho

Their exterior pelvic tilt is very unhealthy. They’ll be using walkers by 50

why do you post thots? This is a fitness board.

Back in 2013 and before thotposting was rare, now this board is rife with it.
Why?
Post body you scrawny dyel

calm down fag

because it gets (You)s from horny no fapping incels.

home gym master race, if you know you'll commit to it. best decision I ever made.

taylorkaytee and another one thats her friend, i dont remember but shes tagged in a bunch of posts
the one on the left has a wholesome gym bf that you can see in a bunch of posts and its kind of motivating desu

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-05 141326.png (1045x742, 760K)

beware user, WFH can harm your career in the long run. grats on a good negotiation though

Stand firm, user! Nofap will improve you over time.

She also has an unreal body

yeah go out OP, i couldn't work from home I'd probably be naked, filthy and obese, masturbating all day long if I didn't have to go out everyday

Attached: train.webm (320x568, 2.28M)

Actually this. I work from home 3 days a week, usually consecutively, and if i don't go out and do something during the day they all blend together, i don't work (not a problem unless there's actually something important to do really) and just feel like shit/get bored as hell.