You told me it would get better Jow Forums

You guys lied to me
>Be me
>Get fit
>Practice game and social skills
>But still no gf
>Handsome dyel friends tell me I "just need to be myself"
>They constantly show me up by approaching random girls and getting their numbers
>The only mires I get are from boomers and old women

I just don't know what to do. I feel so hopeless

Attached: 1545818617334.png (700x700, 270K)

>I just don't know what to do.
fuck boomers and old women. Das how you do it
but most importantly
>lifting for women

you never made it

maybe you're just not as fit or attractiveness as you think you are

>Not as attractive

Yeah. No shit

You're not fit enough then, mate. Keep going, you'll get there eventually.

But his dyel friends have no problem

Attached: 1564844075893.jpg (712x878, 77K)

Kek

The most important part of being yourself is being honest about how others see you and realizing people don't pass judgement until they talk to you for 20 seconds.

Are you balding? Get a buzz cut
Do you wear graphic tees? Stop
Do you have shitty facial hair? Lose it
Do you have acne? Stop fapping and drinking soda
Do you come off as nervous when you talk to people? Realize that people's opinions of you do not define you.
Do you smell? Fix it.

People will say these things mean not being yourself but that's just wrong. These things are just trying to package you so people can actually get to know you

Numbers don't mean shit bro.
It counts when he shows you a picture of her on her knees in front of him.
Just attempt the same and if you get uncomfortable or whatever makes it unsuccessful, google game shit to address that specific issue.
You really practicing game and have no results out of ... what/how many experiences/attempts/approaches/sets?

This is from Enchiridion by Epictetus, it helped me with similar thoughts. Read it over and over until you understand this.

"XXV. Is anyone preferred before you at an entertainment, or in a compliment, or in being admitted to a consultation? If these things are good, you ought to be glad that he has gotten them; and if they are evil, don't be grieved that you have not gotten them. And remember that you cannot, without using the same means [which others do] to acquire things not in our own control, expect to be thought worthy of an equal share of them. For how can he who does not frequent the door of any [great] man, does not attend him, does not praise him, have an equal share with him who does? You are unjust, then, and insatiable, if you are unwilling to pay the price for which these things are sold, and would have them for nothing. For how much is lettuce sold? Fifty cents, for instance. If another, then, paying fifty cents, takes the lettuce, and you, not paying it, go without them, don't imagine that he has gained any advantage over you. For as he has the lettuce, so you have the fifty cents which you did not give. So, in the present case, you have not been invited to such a person's entertainment, because you have not paid him the price for which a supper is sold. It is sold for praise; it is sold for attendance. Give him then the value, if it is for your advantage. But if you would, at the same time, not pay the one and yet receive the other, you are insatiable, and a blockhead. Have you nothing, then, instead of the supper? Yes, indeed, you have: the not praising him, whom you don't like to praise; the not bearing with his behavior at coming in. "

Yes, but they developed social skills. He chose to focus on the physical instead, like most of us do. The thing is, you need to be impressive to use looks instead of social skills.

You've worked on your body but the mind still needs to be mastered. You need a zen approach to this shit, unironically posting Wojaks and greentexting your frustration tells me you still have work to do.

ITT

Looks don't matter bro. Just be confident

Attached: 17902953_med.jpg (750x500, 199K)

>It counts when he shows you a picture of her on her knees in front of him.

This so much

95% of hookups and random approaches don't go anywhere beyond the first step

kek What age are you OP?

Boomers and old women don't have to worry about giving you wrong signals so they give you a more honest reaction that early 20s roasties who want left alone. It does get better. If you're effeminate looking soft skin boyman then you're fucked until you're 25-30 then you'll rake in when all the masculine men are fat, bald and married.

Just keep working until girls come to you and lower your standards and just get to know the 5/10s when they come chatting. This is how relationships traditionally start. Not a beta pestering stacies until one relents and loves him.

You need to shut the fuck up,lower your estrogen that's obviously making you talk you like an insecure woman and then figure out what the fuck went so wrong with your life that you complain to Jow Forums of all places for not giving you the most real,legit advice about woman and social life of all things.Seriously.

Attached: IMG_20190805_124933_619.jpg (720x966, 139K)

>I wasn't born pretty so I should just give up

>Get fit
>Ask a girl out
>Actually works
>She ends it after less than a week, because despite looking good I am still a weird, boring dude with niche interests

Thanks Jow Forums

Still an improvement over getting rejected outright. You're still probably much more interesting than the average girl. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Can you greentext how you asked her out and how it went?

The dumbest guy I know is an average looking dude (manlet too) and he pulls all the time. How does he do it? Well, he doesn't have the same level of self-awareness, which in simple terms means, he doesn't give a shit. He probably would, if he knew how people perceive him, but since he doesn't pick up on the cues he just thinks he's hot shit. So there are two things to take away from this: First, being comfortable with yourself, being uninhibited and confident can get you far and second, half the women out there are as dumb as this guy, so it doesn't take much to entertain their small minds.

so true. reminds me of TV show called 'the Undateables' where there are downies who have insane levels of self-confidence.
sucks to be a high functioning autist rather than a fully fledged spastic

Many versions of this story get posted very frequently

The major takeaway here is that the people who are good at flirting and pulling girls are those who don't have too many layers of abstraction between what they want to and what they actually say/do. In other words, everyone who is bad at pulling girls overthinks too much.

Solving this seems easy on paper but how the fuck do you actually do it IRL? How do I rewire my thinking process into... thinking much less?

Your issue is that your goal and focus in life is getting a gf. Think logically about it, what's more attractive - a man who spends all his time doing whatever he can to get a gf, or one who goes for normal goals like an education or career?

I unironically (literally) don’t know how to “be myself” either
A lot of strangers have told me I come off as inauthentic
Friends always think I’m pretending to be someone else
When I try to say what’s on my mind I’m “trying too hard” when I don’t say anything I’m “aloof and pretentious” it’s over for me lads

Fear of rejection and embarrassment will always be part of your thought process. However, with enough practice you learn that getting rejected does not feel as bad as you think and at some point the fear becomes so small that overcoming it is not a big deal to you anymore. That's basically the point where you start acting (approaching) before you think about the possible negative outcomes, because you are not afraid of them.

Not him but it's been half a year since my first real rejection (i.e. where I actually tried and outright stated my feelings) and I'm still not over it

Are you white? If not you already lost

I meant getting rejected after a cold approach.

>pretty man approached for the job of being pretty
Stop the fucking presses
Did you expect that because he’s not mother teresa he would die hungry and alone?

Unironically this.
What I have noticed is that good looking people live in cities and ugly looking people live on the outskirts.
My job is on the outskirts and the cashiers and customers are almost all genetically inferior. Just wanted to let you know.

>continueliftinguntilsomelovesyou.jpeg

>cold approaching
Go back to whatever PUA shithole you came from.

Most of us actually want to be with someone we like and care about.

Build instinct, start acting on instinct without letting your inner voice intervene
You can start by talking to yourself, when you notice something instead of thinking it to yourself say it out loud and don’t let inner voice be the middleman. Once you can cut out the middleman, you will become more instinct-driven

And how do you get to know them if you are too much of a pussy to even talk to them?

Yeah, that doesn't mean you have to desperately try to claw your way out of another friendzone. Just cold approach girls at events that you enjoy by themselves. I, for example, like poetry readings.

Most people get crushes on girls in their class / friend group / similar, and getting rejected by them has a lot more weight than getting rejected by some random thot on the street.

Correct

You will grow out of that kind of teenage romance thing eventually.

t. has never been loved

>lifting for girls
Oh man.

game just helps you identify stupid sluts riddled with STDs and daddy issues.

it is better but is not bulletprof, you are going to fail more than win, keep trying until you win or die

Cringed because of your romantic views on love. You'll get it one day.

t. will never be loved