Magnesium

Red pill me on this. I noticed many people here take magnesium. Is it worth an attempt if I just want an aid against insomnia and ADHD?

Attached: ED6DC511-9C51-4457-89E1-FECA5A056679.jpg (739x415, 28K)

just get zma bro

I take it daily to combat my restless leg syndrome. Think there are other benefits but thats what I mainly take it for.

How would that help with insomnia and ADHD?

What type do you take? I always thought magnesium was for shitting

I heard it curbs chocolate cravings so I take it

You take a dangerous supplement for the unique purpose of not eating chocolate?

Why would magnesium be dangerous?

Stop spreading your faggotry

5htp might help you sleep better than magnesium but I have adhd and nothing helps me sleep properly i just have to stay up unitl i'm exhausted

>SSRI
Please no

It's probably one of the cheapest and best supplements for exactly those problems, would be stupid not to try it. I usually take half a tablet (50% recommended) an hour before sleep. If I take more I get too sleepy the next day resulting in poor mental state and bad mood. Figure out what works for you, it's really a lifesaver if you have trouble falling/staying asleep.

>>SSRI
it isn't an SSRI you retard it's an amino acid

But what type of magnesium did you take? I read there are several types

eat food

as far as i know magnesium citrate and magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia) is for shitting and magnesium sulfate is the general supplement

Why are you such a fat slut for chocolate?

magnesium pills make me sick. therefore it's poison. and nobody can tell me otherwise.

I began taking magnesium chloride a while ago, dirt cheap, you make it with water, is bitter but it was just a small cup everyday. It has a lot of benefits, but it gave me the shits, gonna try it in pill form soon

Expect diarrea on the long term. It's for constipated people

>directly affects the size of your balls
>vitamin d3 supplementation useless without magnesium
>helps sleep for maximum gainz
>increases insulin sensitivity so the body shuttles carbs into muscle instead of the liver and fat cells
not taking magnesium? never gonna make it

What kind of magnesium and how much daily?

According to the nutritional fact of the food items i eat everyday my intake is ~1200mg/day. Do need supplementation?

Gives me the shits, cleans me out 100%

the fuck you eat

I take combination of Vitamin D, B-complex, magnesium, calcium and zinc. I don’t know if it works or if it’s just a placebo but I sleep well.

WHATT KIND OF FUCKING MAGNESIUM YOU TWATS

Magnesium glycinate is most biological available you shit stain

Partial list
200g beans (raw) = 350mg
200g oats = 280mg
1500g milk = 140mg
100g peanut butter = 130mg
250g broccoli (raw) = 50mg

I take them for muscle cramps. I had them nearly daily and ever since I started taking magnesium I haven't had them at all.
I don't think they work for ADHD and insomnia though.

if you want an aid against adhd and insomnia take fucking adhd meds
they actually work and even though they're stimulants they can help people with adhd sleep because they, you know, fix the adhd

improves everything

Just take 3 tables spoons of hemp heart in your oats in the morning, that's basically all the magnesium you'll need and it's cheaper than supplements. It's also a real food and not a supplement so the magnesium is more bio-available if you buy into that.

This guy is right

i had the weirdest panic attack after taking magnesium. apparently i took too much. but my breathing started feeling very strange and it freaked me out, i went to my doctor and he said that taking too much magnesium can do strange things to you. I had only taken the recommended dose of the supplement i had. Just a word of warning if youre sensitive faggot

Supplements don’t do shit! I have tried many and they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It is all snake oil.

Magnesium aids with sleep. Zinc helps with stress. The A stands for a binding agent that brings the two together. It also makes you hit REM and gives you vivid dreams.

you're supposed to eat them with a meal, not on an empty or near-empty stomach

raw beans tf?