Just smoked weed again after 1 year without it. I feel terrible...

Just smoked weed again after 1 year without it. I feel terrible, mind fog is killing me and apparently it lowers T and protein synthesis.
Don't fall for it, fellas

Attached: 1534456773223s.png (205x246, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Arnold-Is-Numero-Uno-Ringer-T-Shirt-Body-Building-Gym-Pumping-Iron-Inspired-Top/182036527244?hash=item2a6238f88c:m:m0b_vie32K0YcznPFcNJ1TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-but joe rogan does it

Smoking weed once a year won't do shit. Don't make a fuss over it just don't do it regularly.

>feeling worried and remorseful after smoking weed

you fags don't even know how to be high

I was slave to the green jew for years. Fucked up my motivation, executive functions and reward system. Ended up depressed, anxious and suicidal. I replaced it with SSRI's and exercise, then eventually just exercise and I feel much better. Unfortunately I feel like I've limited my potential by having that part of my life but I can happily say I'm making strides in the right direction.

>replaced marijuana with SSRIs
>thinks it was a great deal

Imagine being this much of an idiot

Heh, wanna try real brain fog + nofap on extreme mode? Don’t eat for a few days and you’ll want to cum in literal roast beef.

Attached: 004C89BF-778F-40E0-833C-8C91BDA3CB57.jpg (1024x1001, 72K)

>helped me stabilize after imbalance that resulted from quitting weed
>eventually tapered off and stopped, now living drug free with occasional alcohol

Enjoy your stinky bong rips loser

Jow Forums poster in disguise, you have to go back

How much pills you take a day

Not really

THC downregulates mTOR, that's an extreme gains goblin

this

Source on first part

>imbalance that resulted from quitting weed
>lost a year to SSRIs instead of getting a gabapentin prescription
Damn shame

You know that dope stimulates your emotions? So guess what you felt like before smoking

this
and
this

sure thing retard

Attached: ARNOLD_SCHWARZENEGGER_ARNOLD_IS_NUMERO_UNO_T_SHIRT_800x.jpg (800x800, 58K)

ebay.com/itm/Arnold-Is-Numero-Uno-Ringer-T-Shirt-Body-Building-Gym-Pumping-Iron-Inspired-Top/182036527244?hash=item2a6238f88c:m:m0b_vie32K0YcznPFcNJ1TA

how based is it to go to the gym with this on

Zero. Sometimes a couple ibuprofen

I think you're missing the point big guy

he also roids himself to shit

yeah sure, keep blaming weed for your own failures

>look at this pic of arnold smoking weed on a movie, he must be a regular smoker
>dude weed lmao

Attached: low-testosterone-soy-boy.png (620x430, 151K)

In my experience people like that are more into alcohol than weed

I honestly don't. I used to enjoy it a lot but now I feel instantly guilty, I compulsively self analyse through a negative lens, I begin to feel disassociative effects (I had to navigate it like a fucking LSD trip one night). I have no idea what happened to me but one night I had a major panic attack while smoking weed and I haven't been able to enjoy it since. Pretty sad desu since I used to smoke a bowl and write my uni essays in a completely different zone and really put it to good use.