I'm gonna do it bros. Don't try and stop me

I'm gonna do it bros. Don't try and stop me

Attached: file.png (662x723, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoy face gains :)

Bogdanoff mode

Attached: bogdan iron fist.png (585x610, 447K)

>I swear goy it's going to look natural

Let us know afterwards if it actually changes anything.
So many fags on Jow Forums begging for facial surgery and no success stories. I wonder why?

>had an underbite, chad jawline
>parents got it fixed, flat face and beta jawline

Your midface is recessed then

Attached: mfw cooking.png (221x248, 31K)

Implants are better. They won't weaken your jaw and the procedure is less than nvasive.

Best decision you'll ever make. Combine with neck training and you will SLAY

I'll probably do something similar.

Jawline great (I'm at a high bf) but chin kinda ma

And before the hairline jokes, I'm going to turkey in a few weeks to get it fixed

Attached: IMG_20190802_135852.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

But they're not permanent

Good for you op, mine is cheduled after i get rid of bracers.
Having bracers at 28 is quite humiliating.

bro you look great the way you are dont do your chin

FUGGG what is that thing on the left??? Humanity LOST

Attached: 1561737717703.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

How do you end up with a jaw like this in the first place? A lot of my niece's teenager colleagues in school have jaws like this, even tho their parents have fully developed jaws.

Bruh I'm the guy with the meh hairline and the guy you could see Half the face

Attached: bogdanreich.png (156x210, 82K)

Eating soft foods.
And mouth breathing.

Not******

do you take the call?

Attached: bogcall.jpg (495x528, 75K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_problem

Your jaw and teeth are not supposed to misalign like that, if anything he's more natural/better-looking now

This

Orthodontist are gods

I have the opposite problem, so in my case I will do the double surgery and push it back a bit, and the top forward

Attached: C8FD6626-A4AA-40E6-B34A-EBF503BF8B80.jpg (696x611, 257K)

i did not understand that article at all.

im not buying more link

Idk if you're OP but if you are then he's trying to tell that you might get more problems if you try to fix the wrong thing and become a Bogdanoff in the process
Explanation of the article: A person wants to fix the problem Y but he doesn't know that he actually has the underlying problem X and fixing just Y is not gonna do much or even make fixing things the proper way harder

It looks normal you fucking bodydysmorphia faggot

One side of my jaw is Chad tier and the other is incel tier.
FUCKKKKKKKKK

Attached: bogcancel.png (495x528, 122K)

He simply got skinier...

so the Y problem is a symptom of the problem, but X problem is the root of the problem?

same dude, do you possibly know what is needed to fix that shit? Im tired of sending thots selfies from my left side :(

Yes, I think

My orthodontist thinks I need it though

dont listen to that retard, your orthodontist is right.

Don't listen to
go ahead and answer the call

>what body dysmorphia does to your brain

so I should or nah ?

brah my hairline is shit and chin kinda weak.

my jawline great tho, i think.

take the bogpill

In addition to what the other guy said, probably some sort of malnutrition

what ?

nigga they're deformed.

Can overbite fuck with your nasal breathing and speech?

of course.

I have a friend with deep overbite he can't say his S'es and can't eat cold food.

Just understand that you have a 10% of it looking weird and uncanny valley. You have a 1% chance of the dr. fucking up and it looking hideous.

implants are what causes the bogg same, mine's recessed and uneven. and i'm 22 so it's too late to be fixed with just braces

lawl jaw surgery is a fucking business at this point, dentists are all money hungry pieces of shit tb h.

they could literally find flaws in any person just to get them into doing this surgery. and honestly, this just looks unnatural and wrong

I should go to an orthodontist then, I feel like a retard trying to speak, my upper front teeth completely cover the lower when together. I don't have a natural resting position either, either my teeth don't fit together or i feel tension in my face while biting down. I just don't want to pay a fuckload, so I hope it will be covered by public healthcare. It also makes me fugly

it probably does get covered by a public healthcare.

afterall, it can kill you from choking.

I sleep poorly but i dunno if this is the cause, I did a one night sleep study and they found no fault but I don't know how accurate or reliable that was

>pretty good jawline and chin
>teeth aligned straight
>I breathe through my mouth because I think I might have a deviated septum

How is this possible? I thought mouth breathers always had fucked up looking jawlines.

Attached: 23FC9222-B302-4237-AD49-F686217AE38C.jpg (1136x640, 98K)

It's like ever so slightly too forward, not worth getting your bones fucking shaved off and weakening your jaw
You're fine too, except the body dysmorphia part
Nah I've been self conscious about it forever, i remember it bothering me back in late middleschool. The thing is i don't think my recessed jaw is natural either, it's usually caused by some kind of trauma, which i'm pretty sure is when i got punched really hard in middleschool and half my face swelled up for a month
I think it's the other way around really. With a fucked up jaw you can't really close your lips properly so you end up breathing through your mouth. I don't think I ever mouth breathed because i never got into the habit of it but i find i have to make a slight : | face if i want my lips to close properly

almost everyones face nowdays has grown incorrectly.
Having your doc saw through your fucking face because of minor imperfections or because your jew orthodontist said so is mental retardation though.
paying money for it is even crazier

OP here. I've already kind of gone through the XY thing, I thought I just had a poor fat distribution so i went down to low body-weight and started mewing + chewing gum. It definitely helped but the definition it really highlighted how far back and uneven my jaw is. I've already talked to a doctor and they said it's definitely abnormal

Chinposters and lookismfags are mentally ill and should quit Internet for their own sake. IRL nobody care about that shit and surgery won't cure your autism and your lack of charisma.

> IRL nobody care about that shit
I've had people tell me I have a baby-face straight to my face, despite the fact i'm ~10% BF
It's not just about what others think it's about what I think. I feel like I can't be taken seriously with an incel-chin

Well I didn't see your chin op so maybe it's really bad and worth surgery, but the other 2 who posted suffer from severe body dysmorphia

if you do that your shit will look effeminate as fuck.

I recently fixed my nerdneck and realized how awfully recessed my mandible truly is. In a way, it is a great relief to know it, I am not depressed about it. This is why I never had a gf. I am not autistic, I don't have a bad personality, etc.

I ended up with one after running and falling on my chin as a kid. Doctors didn't notice that my joints were fucked so it healed wrong, I started mouth breathing because I couldn't close my mouth right, and by the time I was an adult and could go to a surgeon it was too late.

It crushes me to think about what I could have looked like desu.

Attached: IMG_20190506_233446.jpg (920x1229, 280K)

Nah that's dumb, of course people care about your appearance, especially girls. They just don't understand what features make someone handsome. People don't understand programming or electronics either, but they can tell if they like their phone.

Don't do this to yourself.

Here's a quick mockup I made awhile ago. From the front I really don't mind it minus the unsymmetry, but from the side it's so bad
Edited on the top real on the bottom

Pretty much this , it's usually some kind of heavy trauma at a young age. My case was getting punched really fucking hard

Attached: file.png (701x933, 885K)

Bump

Wait, are your bottom front teeth supposed to touch your top front teeth?

your maxila is recessed too so dont bother with your mandible because you will look like a gook panface unless you do two surgeries

I think he's saying that the problem is low self-esteem and/or body dysmorphia.

Is there an app that lets me edit my face so I could see how I'd look like if I was a beta jawlet?

also you still fat as shit you dumbass. look at all that fat on your cheeks. nowhere near 10% which you should cut to anway before going surgery

>imagine beign this selfaware
God damn

Attached: 1564698456174.jpg (790x824, 175K)

not really

Lose weight retard and id rather fix that nose

The week chin makes my face look fatter, here's my arm for reference

Attached: file.png (696x924, 453K)

I want to do the opposite.
I like look like a fucking clown with my chin.

you skinny fat then. if you cut to absolute shreds it will okay because your front already looks okay. you do have a solid jawline under that fat which the front shows. surgery always has some rest risk which can fuck you up royally so fucking cut first until 9% with a dexa scan before considering it. you have nothing to lose.

Bro u already look good

>that norwood 3

Maybe get yrself a transplant ugly boy

You look good you idiot. Nice jawline, go on a fast to get it chiseled.

Can fix receding hairline and thinning

Gotta know what's bad about you.

Growing a beard kinda fixes it but I want a strong chin

virgin receded jawlets and mentally handicapped Jow Forumsicenzs rejoice
lmao, your orthodontist is a fag, i was recommended the same shit, but its just to jew you out of your money, I'll wear my manly jaw proudly.

Attached: Screenshot_289.png (489x715, 699K)

That's why I'm going to turkey dumbass, to get my hair fixed.

Though it doesn't look that bad full grown

Still I'll rock nw0 soon

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05-20-15-47-073_com.miui.videoplayer.png (1080x2246, 1.2M)

ya we know and you look 100% fine seriously, dont waste any money or time trying to fix your jaw and hairline they are fine, just keep gyming and get some sun bro ur gonna make it

Your jaw is narrow as shit lmao

Better to half a flat symetrical face than a crooked convex face. I've tried jutting out my jaw so that my bottom teeth align with my top and it looks good enough for me

Do you really think cutting more would be enough? (yes I know i need to lift more)

Attached: file.png (605x787, 577K)

I don't want to look fine

I wanna look fucking amazing.

And I'm going to start gymming soon and in my line of work I got a whole lot tanner

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01-12-39-56-349_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 1.07M)

Retard you will look terrible, you have body dysmorphia
Get the transplant somewhere besides turkey as well

Those things contradict each other

Look terrible and body dysmorphia don't go hand in hand.

I just look bad

Turkeys the bed and cheapest

Best*

only people with good genetics are allowed to @ me, sorry you didn't get the memo beforehand champ

You should really try other methods first if you haven't. Use a dermaroller and apply some rogain afterwards, also after towel drying your hair apply Argan Oil.
Hair transplant's going to always look fucking terrible, i'd honestly rather one of those glue on toupees that they're getting quiet good at

Attached: file.png (1086x966, 1.04M)

Doesn't change the fact that your jaw is narrow

just mew bro

We'll see, I'm seeing a doctor before the transplant anyways.

But ain't no way I'll not be nw0

And op for you sake, you need both midface and mandibular forward surgery, both your midface and lower jaw are ressced

you ve got overbite, so do i discovered mewing 2yrs ago and basically aligned my teeth until i got used to it and now aligned teeth feel more natural than my '''natural' overbite position. OP maybe try it out try to get use to your teeth being aligned and you wont need surgery. Sorry for my english and attempt to change your mind. Pictures are 20 sec apart left is overbite position and right is with teeth aligned.

Attached: ebictransformation.jpg (865x532, 319K)

did someone told you this years ago and mad you feel vulnerable? kek

Nah, it's just a face, your hyoid and jaw muscles aren't defined enough