Eric Bugenhagen does all of his deadlift variations off of blocks...

Eric Bugenhagen does all of his deadlift variations off of blocks. In the majority of the videos he cuts out the lower portion and doesn’t mention it in any of the titles.

Attached: 73307968-86FD-4F6A-8C98-2913BE920AA1.png (753x742, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-tfCygtKviw
youtu.be/YTKpiWuCfJs
youtu.be/wZgDokQAFFM
youtu.be/u7MthMsg6bM
youtu.be/8gldJtXEPMo
youtu.be/ysa9pYoSZr8
youtu.be/6157D2pHVgc
youtube.com/watch?v=JB7wIcsK0ys
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa9pYoSZr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of the few videos where he shows the bottom and you can see it isn’t off the floor. he’s always much much weaker in videos where he has to pull off the floor like in jujimufu’s video with him.
youtu.be/-tfCygtKviw

Dude is a pro wrestler of course he's faking and exaggerating stuff to put out an image

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1280x720, 162K)

I know but it makes me wonder why that kike fairyland only targeted netherbeast and not judenhagen as well

That's incredibly ironic. Holy shit lol

we finally got him. he’s finished

wow what a fucking jew

Who fucking cares with your e celeb bullshit

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 9CB4884B-3B60-41F5-9CD5-F84D0AFD4034.png (464x768, 425K)

link to your pic?

You can see it here at 1:12
youtu.be/YTKpiWuCfJs

Watch through this video and see how all of the videos are conveniently angled to not show the bottom of the lift
youtu.be/wZgDokQAFFM

Attached: 0326CEC5-B77E-4E70-925C-6F3C3A0FBBD7.jpg (737x601, 226K)

>Still Looking JUICY!!!

>Eric Bugenhagen does all of his deadlift variations off of blocks.
youtu.be/u7MthMsg6bM
635. Where are the blocks in this video(i know its a hacksquat and not a deadlift)

that’s my point, his videos where he shows the bottom are with significantly was weight

*less weight

youtu.be/8gldJtXEPMo
600lb deadlift no blocks
youtu.be/ysa9pYoSZr8
635lb deadlift now im pretty sure you can see the blocks just ever so slighlty they seem like 2-3in thick. Am i trippin though are they even there??

Are you a nigger or something? He’s lifting substantially less weight in these videos. Is that difficult for you to comprehend or something?

Guys Eric Bugenhagen uses the smith machine for frount squats what a basedboi am i right? Wow im so much cooler and stronger then him, i have so much friends. youtu.be/6157D2pHVgc
(I personaly watch him for the autism and modivation its funny)

> video title "First time deadlifting since knee surgery"
Oh yes yes hes lifting so much less weight because there are no blocks my bad im just a porch monkey.

So basically you still can’t counter my argument and you don’t even lift

Dam you got me there what a big stong man. Can you cuck me pleaz

No matter how much you shit on the bugez, Alex will still be a gymcel kek.

I agree lmao, you act like I have to be a betadestiny fanboy just to expose bugenhagen’s dishonesty

always knew there was something up with this guy

He openly shows the mats in a lot of his videos. Hes not a powerlifter and doesn'tt seem autistic enough to really care about arbitrary lifting standards

It's almost as if lifting off of blocks is a valid training method

Yes but he clearly angles his videos to not show it and never mentions it in the title/description. It's a deceptive strategy but not surprising considering that he's a kike.

I don't give a shit about Youtube personalities, I just thought this was an interesting thread and I like watching videos of people picking up heavy stuff. So I'm pretty neutral on this.
Some of the videos posted in this thread make it hard to see the mats, some clearly show them. So it seems to me like whether or not mats are in the frame is more likely to be random and unintentional than anything. Also, judging from the videos posted here he seems to use mats at home while not using them in the gym. So he probably doesn't want to ruin his floors.
I think this is a much more reasonable explanation than a diabolical plot to trick YouTube viewers into thinking he's a little bit stronger than he really is by reducing ROM by a few inches.

>Some of the videos posted in this thread make it hard to see the mats, some clearly show them
Look at the compilation I posted
and you'll be able to see that nearly every video in it has the blocks barely visible. And which videos are you talking about that have them "clearly showing" because the ones I posted are just barely on screen.
> judging from the videos posted here he seems to use mats at home while not using them in the gym
You're missing my point. Yes, he doesn't use the blocks while not at his home gym. But he's also lifting significantly LESS WEIGHT. That's the whole point of the blocks in the first place, to lift MORE WEIGHT.
>So he probably doesn't want to ruin his floors.
That's great, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a rack pull or block pull which he doesn't mention anywhere. If he wants it to me a full ROM lift, then he should put another block underneath where he stands to lift.
Oh and btw you come off as very biased

Attached: 2106174A-BD71-4437-9945-D2286DB97CF9.png (403x672, 376K)

lmao fuck off tom you kike shill, bugenhagen had knee surgery and has a history of knee problems so he's looking out for himself.....hes still more jacked and strong than you will ever be Tom...oven coming soon

>n-n-no you're the k-kike
I see we've got another judenhagen NPC in the ranks here!

Why does any of this matter

because his hordes of fanboys are obnoxious

Lol proof he's a kike?

if you aren't face blind, it should be pretty obvious

Attached: judenhagen.jpg (366x366, 29K)

ewww look at his goblina wife

This is the most autistic thing on Jow Forums rn congrats OP

>the bugez is infallible bro!!!!111 noticing him lifting off of blocks instead of the floor is sooo autistic loooool!!!1

Attached: 6CD691D5-20E9-4287-855E-E96146031B86.jpg (500x375, 34K)

He doesn't colpete or claim anything 600lbs after a knee injury or 635lbs off of the smallest blocks in existance lmao you nerd virgins have sex

Attached: 1565000351753.png (2000x2300, 655K)

are you a europoor or something? how low IQ are you? there’s no way you’re white

youtube.com/watch?v=JB7wIcsK0ys

jesus christ he has a spic for a wife?

Lol, why are you so obsessed with this? These videos are years old now and we've had this thread a million times throughout the years. Who cares?

t. Judenhagen shill

they're probably not max effort either wouldn't be surprised if he was exaggerating but who even cares shits entertaining

And you're gonna die alone.

lol because I dont wanna throw away my genes into some hispanic cum dumpster like you do? enjoy having nothing and no one because you're a brainwashed slave.....im gonna cuddle my cute white racially conscious gf, enjoy the neo-marxism faggot

rubish vouches for him

Settle down Eric

based

I only started maintaining progress past a 550lb deadlift when I started deadlifting less and started doing more trap bar stuff, RDLs, reverse hypers, and high rack pulls. I properly deadlift with actual heavy weight every 4-6 weeks.

I can just give my muscles a better workout with other methods without limiting myself due to form concerns or injury.

nobody cares Alex

BEST BREACH

>Jow Forums - Fitness

based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa9pYoSZr8

Looks like its off the ground from where the bar is hitting his shins. is odd that hes not showing the floor, regardless its very close to a conventional DL, 635 is pretty dam good.

No because you’re a faggot. Post body

alright but a 635 lb conventional doesn’t compare to a 900 lb trap bar “deadlift” or high 800’s behind the back “deadlift”

IT'S FUCKING OVER

CALL THE COMISSIONERS

yeah theirs no denying he does meme lifts for views hes a showman.

yeah and he does them on blocks while angling the video to keep it out of frame

>all of the faggots in this thread being worked into a seething shoot by a professional wrestler
based bugez

are you sure that you aren’t the one seething, Eric?

>Eric is a kike
Wait what

>Eric

Attached: TIMESAND___dhr11fx4qtfdhr11fxyrgqtj5jfx4dhrddhr1tjwtjcj37cjc3.jpg (579x595, 112K)