Does TRT revoke your natty card?

Does TRT revoke your natty card?

Attached: 8894FB01-3909-4EB1-A236-E95CB008A6BA.jpg (640x442, 257K)

Only if you talk about it.

I think if I used trt, it would signify that i didn't naturally have what it took. I'd be taking something just to be at a "normal" level

If by "TRT" you mean "juicing using only test" then yes, it revokes natty status.

If by "TRT" you mean "proper hormonal treatment by a medical doctor due to actual deficiency in testosterone", then no it does not revoke natty since it only brings you up to normal. In my country at least, not even average, just below average but still normal levels.

You're adding exogenous testosterone to your system. I think it's great and want to do it when I'm 35+ but no you're not natty anymore

>doesnt have the balls to defy the norm and use a highly researched and safe drug banned by a repressive government designed to control you

Ngmi, as the kids say

Obviously. Especially when you're like scooby and have been juicing for decades. Having 1,500 ng/dl testosterone while being 55 years old is TOTALLY natty even though that's higher than a 20 year olds test.

no

Attached: uXcgiKaq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Where does this "TRT is natty" meme comes from lads?

Do sarms revoke your natty card?

Do you compete?
Yes: Discuss it with your doctor and your sport anti doping representative.
No: nobody cares if you're natty or not if you didn't win anything.

Uninformed people.

Is it banned on your sport as PED?
Also, at least try using something that was approved for human use.

Idk why ppl care so much about being a fuckin natty. For me im just waiting til i have kids before i try anything so i dont lose that option. Til then it's just protein, creatine, and sometimes peptides

nigger you can retain pretty much all fertility with hCG and optionally clomid no matter how hard you blast
get on that frogtech boi

Yes, obviously

Yes. Anything higher than creatine and fish oil revokes your natty card.

Attached: 3CD6C8AB-35C4-4A2B-8D66-260DD2EF9662.jpg (628x421, 129K)

>2019
>eating plants grown with pesticides and cows injected with trenbolone
>drinking chemically processed water from xenoestrogen laced plastic containers
>breathing in air contaminated by heavy metals and smog
>taking supplements synthesized using terratogenic and cancerogenic substances
>caring about being natty

literally fucking this
boomers stuck in 80’s boxing movie mentality need the fucking rope

Obviously yes

Yes, and anyone says no is a low t coper on TRT

what if one wins the hearts of the people who mire him?

>Does TRT revoke your natty card?

Yes it does. A doctor will typically prescribe you 100mg or 120mg of test per week, both of which will take you significantly above natty levels.

Who cares?
I was 240-270 ng/dl before I got on test and it fucking sucked. strength was fine, but if I ate a lot I just got fat and if I cut I just got skinny fat

Doing a small dose prescribed by my doc with no ai or hcg (50mg test cyp e3.5d) and I'm feeling so good. Can't stop nailing my wife at least every day, strength up, actual visible muscle and my anxiety is fucking gone

don't be a bitch if you're low just hop on

>use 80/100mg of test cyp from one lab with only using 1/4 of aromasin a week, after the shot
>feel fine, fuck my gf a couple of times a day, dick gets hard every time, not limp, not watery, everything fine

>hop on different test cyp 80/100mg a week, same aromasin dose
>limp dick, almost shriveled up
>don't get morning wood, dick is limp and watery
>red face
>depression
>brain fog

What the fuck happened? Could it be that my previous testosterone was fake and I was literally just fine on one dose of Aromasin, while still being natty?

Like the very definition of roiding.

Or was the previous one, seriously underdosed and I was using like 50mg a week?

It’s not an exact 1:1 though, as in, if you are below average in testosterone production, and do TRT to get on average, you will have an enormous amount of free testosterone you couldn’t get naturally. However, I don’t think there is any real reason to deny yourself TRT if you are actually deficient.

I joke with my gym bro about this. I mean, purists will say creatine in cheating, but our ancestors didn’t use weights that fit in a bar or go to the gym at all. Basically, if you don’t blindfold yourself, spin around in circles, and start lifting with no plan, AND have no diet what-so-ever, you aren’t natty.

>Creatine
>natty
ishiggydiggy

Attached: disgusted jeff.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Can't stop nailing my wife at least every day

How does she feel about that? I imagine a lot of wives would complain about their husbands wanting to have sex with them too much

My gf complains about me not boning her at least once a day

>I imagine a lot of wives would complain about their husbands wanting to have sex with them too much

Attached: 1533372627728.png (960x821, 697K)

who is she?

Sommer Ray nigggggggaaaa