Tfw wasted an entire year of lifting on nothing because i never ate enough to fuel my lifting

>tfw wasted an entire year of lifting on nothing because i never ate enough to fuel my lifting

Attached: happy wojak cue sad wojak.jpg (678x710, 50K)

>tfw still have those Cars bedsheets

Have you tried eating?

>cars was 13 years ago

Attached: vtard falls asleep.jpg (556x702, 75K)

Stop doing that

I did that for several months, stopped lifting, and started again a few months ago but with actually eating as much as physically possible and it’s working. Just make yourself uncomfortable and eat more

>I was 10 when cars came out
I remember watching it opening day, my dad took me, fuck.

>one year later
>tfw wasted an entire year of lifting on nothing because i never took enough steroids to fuel my lifting

Attached: 6df35b2e-c433-4b96-abe7-2f9e2bf8600a.jpg (1600x1860, 234K)

Drink your calories faggots. Thats what blenders are for.

Fuck off fattie

It isn't actually a waste. You still build tendon, bone, and CNS strength any time you're lifting.
The only time you're wasting your training is if you spend an entire year not pushing yourself.

>i was 5 when cars came out
where did the time go

>tfw never felt like a child or a young person now can't even be an adult because of all the fucked up traumas, getting bullied and being raised fat.
I'm trying though.

Attached: 1564884331933.jpg (600x581, 46K)

Attached: timeline.jpg (304x767, 74K)

how hard is it to eat rice, silly faggot

>2009
>posting Awesome Face everywhere
I loved that time in my life

>tfw wasted the last 15 years of my life because of my failed attempts at getting into med school and being a NEET while at the same developing zero social skills and now being a 30yo virgin surrounded by people fresh out of college who don't see me as their equal when it comes to dating but it doesn't matter because I've never been on a date and none of them would look at me twice if they knew how inexperienced I am

I don't think they realise the dude they joke about sex with so often has never even held a woman's breast

Attached: ifc-ypp-photo1.jpg (928x394, 144K)

I wasn't allowed to use my parents kitchen or keep food anywhere so I wasted about 5 years. I still got my big 3 over 100kg and I'm kind of proud of that when I weighed around 70kg but waste of time really. Have my own oven and blender now so my gains have been amazing.

1-2% of rice is maggots

>muh traumas
would you people fuck off already

fuck you nigger, you don't know shit about how bad it actually is

exactly, you can never explain it because you're making it up. you're deciding to have this "trauma" so you have a convenient excuse for your failures.

so you lived with your parents and they didnt let you use the kitchen?

wat

why are you even here? how can I even explain about me getting sexually abused by 3 different people on different times fucked me up mentally? getting raised fat gives you so many disadvantages. no one taught me anything I learned everything by myself and now I'm trying to improve. fuck off back to where you came from you dumb fucking nigger.

right, all generalities, because if you said specifically what happened, everyone would know you're full of shit, blowing up some vague unpleasantness into "trauma" to fraud your way into your precious victimhood status. grow up.

You are literally retarded. I never tell anyone anything about these things except here. Man just fuck off and kys and stop replying to me.

except you're not telling anyone here, still spouting the vague language, and now you're freaking out that i figured out you're a fraud and you're trying to make me go away.

le trauma XD boohoo im so sad and the world so cruel whaaaaaaaaaaaa
take some responsibility for yourself

test

Same OP
I also didn't take protein supplements until two years in. I was fucking retarded. Long as what you're eating is clean you'll slim down and fill out.

>be me
>skinny skeleton
>bmi of 18 at 6'4''
>auschwitz
>start lifting
>fall for the ''clean bulk'' meme
>make 0 gains
>tfw noob gains are gone
>need to bulk ever harder now to gain

Attached: 8857561.jpg (886x1212, 118K)

i feel ya, start bulking user, it'll be worth the pain in the end

Through thought, one can know. But to understand, one must experience.

Don't be sad feeling that you've wasted an entire year. See it as an experience that opened up an understanding for you.
Failing is not the opposite of winning, but a prerequisite of it.

but why are you guys lifting?
for purpose of strength?
or for purpose of looks?

Based and wisdompilled

I was 25 you fucks

>be former fatass finally thin
>way too scared of getting fat again to bulk
any1 else experienced this?

Are you still trying to get in? It’s not as great as you thought desu senpai

That’s the best part

I feel it. 20yo and no social skills. Managed to feel a titty and get some smooching but that’s it, it was purely by chance. Some qt3.14 blonde chick thought I was cute and hit me up outta the blue. Talked for like three months in the most awkward and staged manner you could ever imagine, was only tryna get the dick but I didn’t catch on because I figured it could never happen, eventually came within a cunts hair of making it but blew it. Just yeet it with random women to develop your skills, it’s not like they can lose any respect for you anyway. Not knowing what to do is worse than being afraid honestly. You just gotta stumble around cluelessly and try and find your way, but I’m the last person to give advice in relation to this subject.

We get it user, you like to bottle your shit up and only explode when you're gonna start a hissy fit. We get it that either your parents argued too much or that your life was so controlled by your parents that you have to project those feelings of weakness onto others in order to combat the feeling of helplessness by seeming superior to others, when you're just the weakest out of all of us mentally.

You may got gains, but you dont have brains.

Bro if u lifted for a year but made 0 gainz u have not cached in those noobgains yet. start feeding yourself propperly. and train hard ull get those noobgains bro. u can do it bro. Peanutbutter should be your best friend.

congrats, you're 38 and you still browse a mongolian basket weaving forum in your spare time. do you want a cookie as a reward?

To keep myself from being the lazy self loathing faggot I was three years ago.

I'm 6'2 at 18 BMI with the same problem, I just can't force myself to push down more food, fatties have it fucking easy. Might start buying ice cream and making milkshakes I swear to god.

>lifting for 1.5lbs
>Still 300lbs below 1k total

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHY AM I SO WEAK AND SCARED

>didn't eat enough
more like didn't do enough volume

you only need to eat a lot if you're a strength-reliant athlete & want to be as strong as possible

Klokov himself said that even he only eats slightly above maintenance

Lift more, and eat cleaner

Attached: 1563998439166.jpg (750x738, 92K)

>tfw wasted an entire lifetime on nothing

fixed