After taking acid a few months back I had an epiphany and realized my life sucks and have decided to completely turn my...

After taking acid a few months back I had an epiphany and realized my life sucks and have decided to completely turn my shitty life around and know keep a very good routine that has been working for me, but I was wondering if there was room for improvement.

so basically
>ITT: post your daily routine or critique my routine and suggest things that could improve not just my life but the life of other user’s watching the thread.

Hopefully this inspires some user’s to take control of their lives

>wake up at 6AM (making sure to sleep at 10-11pm the night before)
>drink a few cups of water that I left by my nightstand to wake myself up
>floss my teeth
>brush my teeth for 2 min.
>wash my face with a cleanser recommended by my dermatologist and a moisturizer
>feeling fresh I sit down and meditate for 30 minutes or more, depending on how much time I have left
>afterwards, read books for at least 30 minutes, mostly non-fiction, self help books such as “How to Make friends and influence people” (great book btw) or basically anything that will give me brain gains (meditations by Marcus Aurelius is a great example)
>eat a big hearty breakfast, usually consists of 5 eggs, a cup of oatmeal, and 2 almond butter and jelly sandwiches
>If I don’t have school that day school I split my time into studying, learning to program, and making music using the pomodoro technique until I have to go to work
>if I do go to school I go as early as possible and when I come back I do the above stuff but until I have to go back to bed
>at around 9pm I start getting ready to sleep by taking a cold shower, brushing my teeth, and washing face like I would in the morning
>lay down and sleep on my back (the best sleep position) and have a podcast playing in the background programmed to stop playing after 30 min until I drift into a deep sleep.

Attached: 9D37D026-53E4-42CB-B1F2-857E48971F3A.jpg (937x1170, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8UoAASCUsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DUDE ACID LMAO

I didn't read your post but hopefully you get cancer

I don't see lifting weights anywhere in there.

Also >making music using the pomodoro technique
Explain?? Piano player and writer here

>ywn have a threesome with hot Asian and Black girls

Attached: 5C748DFB-08CF-444D-BDED-0B0F38DD96FB.jpg (970x545, 64K)

how do i unsubscribe from your blog?

>no gym
>no socialization

>no gym
Why are you here?
Hell,
>no job
>music
>acid
At least try to pay your parents their money back

>lay down and sleep on my back(the best sleeping position)
Yeah no buddy it's the worst sleeping position
youtube.com/watch?v=O8UoAASCUsQ
Massive faggot detected

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.

Seriously though, I've only done 3 acid trips in my long life *sips* but you really can have some epiphanies on it.
You don't NEED LSD to make those realizations, but sometimes that's what it takes to get people off their phones and sitting quietly in a room listening to their own minds. If you meditate regularly, you can have these same insights almost weekly. Imagine what that would do for your motivation.
Plus you won't have to fuck your brain chemistry with drugs to reach that insight state.

One small insight I had yesterday: When I'm in the moment, I have good posture and muscle activation. When I'm daydreaming about the past or future, I begin to slouch or get a beta slack-jawed look. If I can stay mindful, I snap into an upright posture, and my face seems to look tighter.

LSD can supercharge it and brute-force give you 10 of those insights in a night... but good luck remembering, then acting on them all.

>>drink a few cups of water that I left by my nightstand to wake myself up
Enjoy drinking baby mosquitos retard

Attached: C41AF429-7953-4BD0-A841-8E3FE8F09A76.png (300x250, 35K)

>How to Make friends and influence people
>meditations by Marcus Aurelius
looks like you fell for 2 of the oldest memes in the book, those aren't real brain gains
for the record, you sound like a MASSIVE faggot

This :(

>extra proteins in your drink
I see nothing wrong

OP here, yeah I wrote this in a rush and forgot to add lifting to it, sue me, I didn’t think of it at the time because I wrote this on a day where I didn’t lift and it totally slipped my mind. I lift in the mornings every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Also I don’t do drugs anymore, that acid trip was my final one

I know I’m reading meme books but I find them Enjoyable to read despite them being memes

Also the pomodoro technique if you were too lazy to look it up consists of work intervals that are 25 minutes long, so it’s 25 minutes of complete concentration on a task and then a 5 minute brain, after four pomodoros you get a long rest of 15 minutes and then it starts all over again.

Attached: C639C6EF-88B4-4A94-A0B7-CDA0C4043A7E.png (240x243, 52K)

>Brain
I mean to say Break, sorry about that. Phone poster.

Opie im thinking of buying meditations but what does it read like?
Is it like an actual story, or random ramblings or like a study textbook?

>DUDE LOOK AT MEE, me me me me me mee!!
Your routine didn't include boasting on Jow Forums now did it faggot?

random ramblings, literally no form to the book at all just ~300-400 facebook statuses from a smart roman emperor. p good read and something to have by your bedside but not as brainy as people like to say it is. it's not real philosophical discourse but the guy that wrote it was pretty cool. very very easy read

I can here for advice not to show off, but If you’re so insecure it won’t let you see it any other way I don’t know what to tell you

you came here to show off and if you got good advice you might take it

At no point in your day did you go to the fucking gym. This is /sig/ tier off topic faggotry, just without /sig/ in the title. Fuck off and die.

Attached: GTFO Ari.gif (280x170, 902K)

Bitch faggot

What do you study? CS?

Damn, cool vid but I wish they talked more about sleeping prone since that's what I mostly do.

I know that was my mistake for forgetting to include it, Read:

I watched the video and it didn’t say anything about back sleeping being the worst way to sleep.

That’s literally the worst sleeping position. Sleeping on your stomach is detrimental to your spine.

Find another position to sleep in (at LEAST, side sleeping) or face a lifetime of backpain.

Do your own research if you don’t believe me

>tfw you'll never have a threesome with hot asian and black guys

OP

Attached: 1565017609267.png (755x534, 410K)

Definetly not a no-fapper, I need to nut at least once a day or precum just oozes out