We're not all gonna make it

What are Jow Forumss thoughts on Scooby giving us the black pill.

I mean, this is what Jow Forums has always been about. A bunch of social outcasts telling themselves that they'll make it.

>W... we're all g... Gonna make it bro

Attached: IMG_20190805_172714_455.jpg (720x774, 110K)

government hacked his brain

Who is this?

He's right, the majority of Jow Forums doesn't even lift or does some memeshit routine

This. It's a mantra not everyone's worthy of repeating. Those who actually truly apply themselves to become better, physically and mentally, are going to make it. Those who don't are going to keep on spamming no-fap and other Jow Forums tier threads.

Didn't finish the video but I know what he's gonna say.
Most people won't make it because they lack discipline, fall into the groupthink mindset of short-term over long-term and are too close-minded to consider novel ways of training/eating.
If you aren't the type of person to experiment with new methods and find what works best for you in a scientific manner, you're not gonna make it. And to be honest, it takes a special type of character to do these things.
To think about your lifting career in terms of decades, not 2 years.

I might not make the top 1%, but in pursuit of that I've already been able to become better than 80% of the population, and climbing.
Reach for the stars, land in the clouds.

While it's true, it's not the message you should send. Everyone should strive to improve themselves, not being sad cunts. Fuck scooby.

Shut up cunt. Scoob is right. Just look at yourself in the mirror.
Anyone on fit who lifts is a 5%er. Zyzz died so we could make it.

this

Aim for the moon you'll land in the stars

You need both sides. If you're too optimistic, you're blind to anything you may be doing wrong.
If you're too negative, you never have the motivation to lift at all.
The choice to be in that 5% is yours to make.

This. Scooby just isnt the man he once was, hes extremely petty and catty with his current situation

>TLDR to everything in this thread
have a balanced approach and mindset

Don't really care what this roidmonkey thinks, I encourage everyone because if you don't then that's how mass shooters are born

The "we" in "we're all gonna make it" doesn't refer to everybody on earth

ITT

The Chad 5%er who watched the video Vs the virgin 95% in a blind rage (fuck scoob) cus they didn't watch the vid and are jumping to conclusions

being your absolute best is making it

Clearly "we the world" aren't all going to make it, those fat fucks and impoverished skellies aren't. But those of us who CAN make it, WILL make it if we work hard

I don't know man I watched the video and he just kind of rambles on about obvious shit, says that people that tell you what to do are just trying to control you for their own benefit, then tells you what to do

Yes it does

Dirty homosexual pervert

Lurk more

You're wrong.
Everyone should strive to improve themselves.

But most won't. No matter what we or Scooby say.

The fact that you drop that truth I think MIGHT actually make more people able to succeed.

If you tell everyone the blue pilled "you're all going to make it" you probably encourage complacency and laziness. If you tell 1000 fat people who say they want to lose weight either "you're all going to make it" OR "you're NOT all going to make it, it's only the 5% of you willing to endure the hardship and sacrifice that comes when it gets tough that are going to be able to stay on plan" which one do you think will succeed at a greater rate?

Rich Piana said it best

If you want something "you gotta be willing to do whatever it takes god damn it"

>while it is true
>not the message you should send
>strive to improve

Don't you see? The true message he sends is explaining how to improve.
You can be a sad cunt that you learned it's impossible to gain 80lbs of muscle in a year and reject it and overeat only to get fat and lose all muscle on your cut, OR you can accept the less appealing but true truth of 10lbs muscle per year max and actually get 10lbs of muscle in a year.

Guess which one of these two examples will be the sadcunt after a year?

Scooby, you've done a lot of good for this rotten world, but alas, unless you give up your sexual degeneracy, you will burn in hell for eternity. Reject the sodomites, save your eternal soul, and lift for Christ.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (533x541, 114K)

Why does that guy have no neck?

shut the fuck up fatass

Stop projecting your problems on other people, user. It's not healthy for you :)

Yeah I've noticed he is a lot more negative lately and I wasn't sure why.

is he trying to take rich pianas audience?

a boomer roider who was banned by moot because he pretended to be natty

well then you're a very stupid person for thinking that

He hit the wall. He's succeeded financially but has no progeny. Ultimately the only thing that makes one happy is to leave a meaningful legacy and gays cannot.

>hating gay people
>following judaism lite
You are a big faggot my man.

>inhibiting mTOR-signalling
>avoiding cancerogens
>avoiding processed foods
>not preventing cancer
>vegans just want to scare you
should somebody tell him that an anabolic diet is even more anabolic for cancer?
vegans die from malnutrition, not cancer
it's gainz or lifespan, sboomer1961

He is telling people that they should be realistic and dont walk around thinking they are genetic freaks that can end up looking like zyzz after a few years of lifting. Its not really negative, its real. People need to hear the shit because people have such fucked up expectations of what is realistic progress.

Cope

>tfw le cookies aren't ready

Attached: GIF image.gif (300x207, 1.54M)

The diet doesn't really matter if you exercise as often and as intensely as he does.
The body is good at figuring out how to correctly utilize anabolism, if you aren't sedentary.
I guarantee you Scooby will never have cancer.

Fuck off

It shouldn't be 'we're all gonna make it', it should be 'we all have the potential to make it'. Whether you achieve it or not, however, really depends on you.

Dude has enough money to rent a womb, it's not hard to set up if he wanted to.

People who willingly decide to be sad cunts will always be sad cunts. So he's not wrong.

Wrong Scoobus, we ALL are going to make it. May Rich Piana strike me down this very day if I’m lying

Attached: 55FDD618-FA5E-43B4-896E-C9E89B2ECD13.jpg (261x193, 10K)

If you don't believe you're a sickcunt, you'll never be a sickcunt.

>Judaism lite
Sure Moshe

The point isn't that everyone will make it, its that anyone can make it. This is autistic but its like the chef from Ratatouille's "Everyone can cook."

B&R

Attached: 53-532819_view-image-le-cookies-are-ready-jeff-seid.jpg (541x960, 65K)

>listening to a faggot
ishyddt