My dream is to emigrate to China...

My dream is to emigrate to China, work as trainer there and teach beta Chinese guys how to bench and also to hook up with many cute, tiny Chinese women.

My half Asian sons will become Überchads and lead the Olympic Chinese weightlifting team to a glorious victory in 2050

Attached: 11371245_1660100040868211_318325518_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2sKtqN-XWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur an idiot bro

No, after being around international student Chinese girls early 20s I can't go back to white women that age. It's a different league altogether.

kinda based desu

Attached: 1564825715746.jpg (902x830, 121K)

go ahead and move to china, it's filled with western sexpats already

>moving to a communist country full of xenophobic insects

That's a flip

There isn't a Summer Olympics in 2050, sorry dude.

>gets a permanent cough from the pollution
>everybody sees you as a disgusting sex pervert

Wrong

Sexy insect girls

2052? Doesnt matter

You can't be a sexpat unless you're fat and bald

>My half Asian sons will become Überchads

Attached: 1563892566768.jpg (872x1024, 83K)

Based

>You can't be a sexpat unless you're fat and bald
lol no. the stereotype is very strong at this point. if you aren't in china for industry or a skilled job you will be seen as essentially scum, especially with young lower class women holding your hand. you're about 10 years late.

Kek, you'll be just another dumb gweilo robbed of his organs and drowned in gutter oil

AMWF>>>>>>WMAF

Attached: F00942C4-32F1-440E-8555-9250E6296E66.jpg (960x904, 87K)

>It's a different league altogether
yeah it's a league that you're not in
git gud insectphile weirdo

Maybe I can do my PhD there or something

white women are only good when they're pretty young. And they age kinda badly face wise too, case in point the girl on top). One on the left is okay.

you aren't going to do anything but a shit tier useless phd unless you learn mandarin which will take you 2-3 years of rigorous study.

>tfw half burger half nip but can’t speak Japanese
>tfw have never had a conversation with any of my Japanese relatives
>tfw can’t surprise any qts stateside with being able to speak Japanese

We’re all going to get our big booty asian qts right, Jow Forums?

Attached: 08725307-D10D-4831-8D4B-CA87901DCF68.jpg (1000x1500, 459K)

I can do that before if I wanted to. Also pretty sure in Beijing for instance only English would be possible too.

I just meant that they're a lot cuter at the same age.

>I can do that before if I wanted to
I doubt that. based on how little you know about china which is obvious from your posts you really know fuck all.

why do you want an Asian girl if you're into curvy chicks?

I'm starting to learn Chinese in October actually

>why do you want an Asian girl if you're into curvy chicks?

I’m not into curvy or thick girls. An asian with a big ass is just a plus. The ones I come across that have big asses makes me hnng quite hard

Attached: 854DC81B-D3ED-4FA6-B8E5-AF3B0A4B560A.jpg (1280x1280, 1.01M)

Okay, you do you

Personally I'm more into Asian girls because they generally seem to have slimmer, less curvy body types

Attached: 1515680824139343305.jpg (250x300, 53K)

>chinese
>cute
Pick one and only one

You have to have strong genetics for your sons to succeed and they still won't be as great as you, you need to instill in them a strong sense of pride within themselves and encourage them to achieve what ever they set their mind to. Maybe there's hope for your quapa grandchildren.
t.fathapaloser

Attached: p2sgs98UVa1wkr8puo1_400.jpg (400x225, 12K)

*your spawn could get some mail orders from some slavic country.

Attached: mvombzokbgw11.jpg (1024x452, 98K)

most asians aren't attractive, you just want to fuck someone that looks like a child

the problem is that only the chaddest of chad asian guys get white girls, but there are millions of bottom tier loser white guys going to asia to finally get a girl

I disagree, I know a Chinese girl who is very cute, she's also like under 4'10" 90 lbs or so. That's hot af.

I want to ask her out when I see her again in ~2 months

yes, I would do so.

t. hapa

Go away John Bettendorf

aren't the chinese really good at weight lifting already though?

>t. hapa
aka your future son

I did a year abroad in China as a language student. My time at the gym there was fun as hell. There is lifting culture but it's only just beginning. I should warn you,
you'll need language training to do anything there. If this is your dream, go as a language student, date a mainlander, and make as many friends at a gym as you can. I paid 500 rmb for a year of gym membership, nothing by US standards.

Yeah they have some amazing lifters, like Lu Xiaojun

Maybe we have (a) girl(s)? If we have a son or sons I'd teach them to be proud of who they are and not succumb to the toxic mentality of a lot of hapa guys have

> white women age badly therefore I'll accuse anyone who likes Asian women who are cuter and have a sexier bodytype that they're a pedo

Learn Japanese. You have like the one non-weeb reason to do so.

hapas are coming of age

Attached: 1556904764163.jpg (2228x1880, 901K)

>If we have a son or sons I'd teach them to be proud of who they are and not succumb to the toxic mentality of a lot of hapa guys have
lol fuck off, if you're not retarded you know what's going to happen

amwf = alpha white hapa

wmaf = beta gook hapa

look up alexa chung

>Maybe we have (a) girl(s)

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

yea the asian guys that asian girls are tripping over themselves to cuck just have toxic mentalities, your son will turn out great tee hee

Attached: 1564940757615.jpg (1181x530, 79K)

What's it like to live in an ethnostate?

youtu.be/s2sKtqN-XWE

rude

so much YES, my personal fetish

op pictured

Fucking fronk

Sounds good. I don't think going as a language student would be feasible but yeah, sounds like a good time

not really, I'm sure my handsome, muscular hapa sons would make any Chinese girls happy to be their partner

hapa meme

cause most Asian guys are scrawny. I'd train my sons, for them to become aesthetic

Why are they walking half naked on a train? weird

Based and Milhouse pilled

Attached: p-the-simpsons-pamela-hayden.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>insulting hapas every post
>my sons will be different
10 iq OP

Why are you spamming this dumb fivehead chink everywhere?

if you've ever met the kind of guy who goes to china to get a gf you would understand, fucking lol

she's hot

I already know a Chinese girl who I'd like to be my girlfriend though. I'll ask her out when she's back from visiting her family in 2 months roughly. Wish me luck, we could have a lot of cute hapa babies

well my sons wouldn't be whiny hapa dudes in the first place so that's that

Which china PRC or ROC?

prc

That's what they all think, what makes you the exemption?