Is the possibility of getting skin cancer worth being out and enjoying summer? Also...

Is the possibility of getting skin cancer worth being out and enjoying summer? Also, putting in sunscreen all the time is a pain in the ass and it gets all greasy and doesn’t even seem to work that well. I’m kinda scared of eventual skin cancer and having rough tired looking skin to be honest. Plus as you see I burn and tan really easily.

Attached: BEDD7C14-5767-4E47-9959-63980E7BEB21.jpg (1280x960, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMpqR1vyKPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why weren't people suffering from "spooky skin disease" in the 1700-1900s when working outside all the time?
Skin cancer from sunlight is big meme

you realize that people hardly ever lived to age 50 in the 1800s.... sunlight very much can cause cancer.
source: I work in a pathology lab - i am around cancer every day.

Get a sunhat and longsleeve under armor shirt. no one said you had to go out naked.

based retard, cant get cancer if your lifespan is low

Just fast, if you have any it will go away

They also had parasols and didn't just lay out all day in the sun .

People lived to 60 and older
Talking about people who actually worked outside doing manual labour

if you think people just dropped dead from 40-50 at any time in history you're dead wrong, a retard, and should stay away from talking about shit you don't understand - hope i don't ever run into you at the doctor's office

It's not the can, it's the why
Why didn't people get it in the past?
People don't develop skin cancer in older age generally

literally why do you think we imported african slaves to do the field work? its because the irish slaves they were using couldnt hack it in the hot sun. not even joking. same with amerindians

Heat exhaustion is not skin cancer

>People don't develop skin cancer in older age generally
Whoever told you this is a retard, avg age for melonoma is 63, and people did get cancer in the past, but they didnt know what it was, they didnt even sanitize surgical equipment until the late 18
00s

Why are the rates higher now you think? Wasn't the big hoo hah about skin cancer because younger people were getting it?

>it gets all greasy and doesn’t even seem to work that well.
Sunscreen works great, video proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=rMpqR1vyKPc

my personally, I don't expose my skin to the sun between 10am and 2pm. I wear lightweight long sleeve shirts and pants and a wide brim hat.

2 things, infant mortality waa wayyyy higher, if a child died randomly of an unexplained diease, you just reported the death had the funeral, there are no statistics from that time period.
Second , world population size in 1800. Was

>There is also the possibility the thinning of the ozone layer + increased solar activity
Thought about this too
It's just weird that skin cancer rates are increasing yet we spend more time indoors than ever and wear more sun screen than ever.
Are sunbeds weighing the average that highly?

We may be lacking some nutrients in shitty modern diet, so melanin can't be produced effectively and instead you get melanoma

Controlling for infant mortality and tribal conflict, human life expectancy has always been well above 60 you blithering retard.

>It's just weird that skin cancer rates are increasing
it's not weird. in the past white people were concentrated in the northern latitudes.

Now whites are all over the place, and wearing less clothing, especially women. we also have more leisure time and swimming is a rather recent thing as well. Highest cancer rates are in NZ.

>Highest cancer rates are in NZ.
This is good argument

>Why didn't people get it in the past?
They did, there was just no way to diagnose it. For example you can get melanoma under your toenail, it can spread to any of your internal organs and kill you (this is how Bob Marley died for example), do you think a few centuries ago they would even consider the possibility that the dark toenail or skin patch was the main cause of death?

its not just skin cancer user, sunlight damages your skin and causes premature aging

we're all gonna die anyway faggot, live fast and die at 27 retard

i do my lifting outside in my backyard around 4 pm when its 90-100 degrees out. why havnt you anons taken the /sunpill/ yet? sun exposure boosts test