Tom boyden EXPOSED

/tht/ - tom hate thread

Attached: 3252625234.png (596x557, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B0ymIW3gHaZ/?igshid=1nvu1bsd4rhjw
webmshare.com/MxyO0
instagram.com/p/Bp5w7HOFzXP/
frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda feel bad for the guy
If his own self-satisfaction wasn't enough to sustain him he must fucking hate himself. I don't mind how they changed the name of there channel either, I just wish they didn't make a video begging for validation

who and what happened

Leave him alone, he is based and officially/ourguy/

vid got leaked of tom getting spitroasted by thor&juji

Attached: 536363525242.png (287x291, 186K)

Tom got fucked in the ass WILLINGLY

bullshit link or it didn't happen

True. He should've followed Jesse's example. That video ruined his chance of being someone in the fitness scene. Jesse's where my money's at, he'll be big someday.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 24K)

fuck off tom, you fucking beta faggot

hope tom gets cancer and dies

What's wrong with being gay?

Tom is what happens when ego has to work with talent

Is it only DYELs that don’t lift that obsess over this YouTube fitness shit? Or am I just weird.

t. Been lifting seriously for 6 years and have no fucking clue what y’all are talking about.

based and Jessepilled

Link to video? My mom wants to see it

link

some people form one sided social connections with internet personalities, and obsess about them cause they dont have anything better to do

if you care about some person youve never seen in real life """"possibly"""" getting fucked in the ass you've got more to do than lift

Attached: Rich.jpg (1068x566, 63K)

Link?

I stopped watching juji ever since the videos became more about that prat Tom. The guy is just annoying af and gets off to attention like a teenage girl.

i just want to see the fucking footage, y-you know, for science and shit

lmao fit so desperate to see a man getting fucked in the ass

Changing the channel name was weak but the pink austist drawing with Tom in front is several orders of magnitude too far.

Come on man don’t blueball me help a bro out

Please I can't take it any more. Do you have the link?

Attached: 1544482909070.png (576x422, 14K)

also if you go to the channel on mobile you only see "Tom" in the cover photo lmao

Fuck you nigger u got me

>ITT fake news and gays

post video nigger

jesse's looking good these days. seems like an all around bro. also his GF looks exactly like him which is a little unnerving but they look happy

Attached: 1564759792814.png (1140x635, 535K)

Tom can be cringe, but you don't have to lie about him.
instagram.com/p/B0ymIW3gHaZ/?igshid=1nvu1bsd4rhjw

god i fucking wish that was me

No one gives a fuck about this dyel beta stop posting about him

It's pretty gay in general

I can smell the cum in your breath from across the Atlantic

Always hated Tom since the first video when he was working out in denim shorts and a button up. Just bugged me then

its like how people watch twitch streamers. Getting immersed in youtube fitness autism is pretty fun desu

It reduces you life expectancy by 20 years, effectively renders you impotent and ensures you will never have a fulfilling, loving relationship (multiple replicated studues have demonstrated between 80 and 100% of long term homosexual couples are unfaithful).

nothing sodomite, just do your thing

The jew must infiltrate and subvert its host channel

just wondering but is this just grade school children who are so caught up in this youtube drama? I dont give a shit about the people that run the channel and the contents of the channel itself. Why is everyone having a boner about this channel? And dont tell me its because you guys are obsessed with some dyel who is insecure.

webmshare.com/MxyO0 i dunno you tell me

muh correlation equals causation

Only a jew would turn the situation he found himself in to him being the victim. Any honest good hearted person would have been thankful for the success he found through juji.

Muh nothing is a cause to anything

Why would you want a tomboy hate thread?

Attached: 1564360012237.jpg (1125x1038, 191K)

Aids. Aids is whats wrong with being gay

Sooo what actually happened?

Who the fuck is tom?

instagram.com/p/Bp5w7HOFzXP/
If he can make it, I can

starting threads on social medias is part of viral marketing strategies.

Fuck you, I trusted your holy trips

>80-100% of long term gay relationships are unfaithful
I don’t even like fags, but these statistics are so laughably stupid it’s honestly pretty funny

Everything about Tom is so fucking cringe. The way he talks, moves, eats, drinks, even just the way he exists.

I havent seen the studies but I want to believe user.

lol first larry, now tom
is the whole fitness community gay? kek

also tom fuck off youre just an editor
stop stealing the spotlight you greedy fuck

JUJI is the main focus of the channel, not the dime-a-dozen editor

fuck off annoying cunt

Attached: cfc961e.jpg (696x367, 43K)

ITT meatheads that don't understand production

HIV is going the way of the dinosaur because of the new medication PrEP, a prophylactic drug that makes it ridiculously hard to get HIV while you're on it.

literally retarded

Do we all agree that Tom is kind of a nice dude except for the fact that he needs too much self validation because he just isn't Juji?

Yeah I'm going to need to see this video too. For educational purposes.

I don't understand this whole thread. Do you have to be 16 to get it?

28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

Wrong one

There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170. This is extracted from frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)

I'm so glad this thread is still going so that I can laugh at how retarded you are. Fucking hell that's a stupid statistic. Do you mean 90%? What the fuck is going on in your dog brain to shoot out a dumbass statistic like "80-100%"?
I'd take a country of homosexuals over a (possible) heterosexual like you that doesn't understand basic mathematical concepts.

>studies from the early 80's
>using the Family Research Council and some christian conversion therapy website as sources
Truly a big brain post

Attached: JujiIMadeThis.png (800x1745, 398K)

>weinberg
disregarded

Funny thought, kikes promote faggot propaganda for whites and western society yet this kike and many others are becoming faggots. Kikes propaganda backfired

Attached: Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1-640x400.jpg (640x400, 60K)

Attached: 1560452866461.png (331x132, 40K)

It's pretty fucking obvious, but the people of Jow Forums are pretty retarded. Everyone should really just ignore these threads.

conspiracy tard

Attached: babyTom.png (654x302, 38K)